• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is not what the Bible says.  We cannot blame the devil for our fallen nature.  The Bible puts the blame on us, not on the devil.  Your approach makes every lost person possessed by the devil or an evil spirit and that is simply not Scriptural.

Every body is a sinner because of Satan.   Jesus said that he did not come to this world to condemn but to bring truth so that we may walk in the spirit of rightiousness and receive the gift of eternal life.  Every sinner is of Satan and has the spirit of evil.  Satan has been sinning since the beginning and is the father of lies.  When that spirit (heart) is replaced with the spirit of truth (god) then we are born again into the kingdom of God for the one who lives in you is greater than the one who lives in the world and the ones with the seed no longer sins.  The word Satan is defined as the accuser which has root word meaning blame there for no we are not to be blamed we are to be saved and to walk in the spirit of God eternal life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

45 minutes ago, Big-Guns said:

I'm sorry to tell you but fallen nature is actually the same as fallen spirit fallen from where? Heaven when Satan lost and fell to earth to enter with his demons into the minds and bodies of those who ate of the fruit and body of sin lies and deception also feed the spirit of evil within people just as the word and truth of God feeds the life and good.  Desires actually don't exist in the flesh without the devil without him there is no desire that is why the bible says resist the devil and he will flee.  

No, our sinful nature is not due to being possessed of a fallen spirit from heaven.  God created us a living being with a body, soul and spirit.  He also gave us a free will to choose.  You are removing all God created in order to create your personal doctrine that mental illness is demon possession, and now have added to it by claiming that all people who are sinning are doing so because of demons.  By doing this, you remove the responsibility of sinning from yourself and place it on fallen angels, a pure cop-out.  When you stand before God to be judged, do you really think you can use the "demon made me do it" excuse?

24 minutes ago, OneLight said:

No, our sinful nature is not due to being possessed of a fallen spirit from heaven.  God created us a living being with a body, soul and spirit.  He also gave us a free will to choose.  You are removing all God created in order to create your personal doctrine that mental illness is demon possession, and now have added to it by claiming that all people who are sinning are doing so because of demons.  By doing this, you remove the responsibility of sinning from yourself and place it on fallen angels, a pure cop-out.  When you stand before God to be judged, do you really think you can use the "demon made me do it" excuse?

Well sorry to tell you but everybody is sinning because of Satan every body is mortal spiritual beings are generally unseen unknown and it is the evil ones who rule over and influence everybody sad truth.  If the flesh were to blame then it would not be given the opportunity to be something completely different in character thought and belief through the spirit and we all might as well be wiped off the face of the planet.  I've never meet Christian who doesn't believe in demonic possession.  The Bible also says that we are to become blameless how is this to happen if we are to blame?  Where do our spirits come from and where do they return? Come on seriously. Please define self also.

Edited by Big-Guns

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Big-Guns said:

Well sorry to tell you but everybody is sinning because of Satan every body is mortal spiritual beings are generally unseen unknown and it is the evil ones who rule over and influence everybody sad truth.  If the flesh were to blame then it would not be given the opportunity to be something completely different in character thought and belief through the spirit and we all might as well be wiped off the face of the planet.  I've never meet Christian who doesn't believe in demonic possession.  The Bible also says that we are to become blameless how is this to happen if we are to blame?  Where do our spirits come from and where do they return? Come on seriously. Please define self also.

You can tell me anything you wish, but that does not make what you say correct.  We are responsible for our own actions.  Are you replying to me yourself, or is there another spirit within you typing these responses?

We have a free will to chose what we do, just as you have a choice to reply to my posts or not to reply.  God has given us this ability so we can chose to love Him or not.  What you present cannot be supported by scripture and is pure speculation on your part.  In short, you are creating another theology to support your desires or wishful thinking.

Our spirit comes from God and Him alone, as shown in Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."  Our spirit live with or without Him for eternity.  It is our body that returns to the dust of the earth upon death.

Now, is this a continuance of your thread Demon Possession from May of 2016?  It seems like you have the same questions and concerns.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

18 hours ago, Willa said:

Medically speaking, it should only last a few days.   Those for whom it lasts longer are suffering from other problems.  Exhaustion adds to it.  Raising a family of young children is not easy.  I can remember begging my kids to take a nap because I needed a short one.

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

thanks for getting back to me.

On 9/14/2017 at 7:59 AM, Big-Guns said:

A Christian with the Holy Spirit can suffer depression? Where do you all think emotions come from? It comes from the mind and the mind is spiritual depression is demonic.

Have you ever grieved a loss in your family? Depression sets in and can last for years depending who the person is that died. That is NOT demonic but that is a human grieving.

It appears to me that you are generalizing and it also appears that you may not have not suffered tremendous loss in your life!  

I lost my mom, my two brothers and my dad in a short ten year period.  I was almost crazy out of my head with grief.  It was devastating. Until you have lost people you love and have to learn to go on without them; you will never know what grief and loss truly do to a person . God was there for me and he comforted me  but I was grieving for OVER ten yrs which resulted in  depression that lasted over ten yrs.. I wasnt demonically anything. My heart was wounded.

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Big-Guns said:

Every body is a sinner because of Satan.  

But not every sinner is possessed by Satan or demons

Every sinner is of Satan and has the spirit of evil.

The Bible doesn't say that.  The Bible says that sinners are dead in their trespasses and sins.  It doesn't that they each have evil spirit.

Satan has been sinning since the beginning and is the father of lies.  When that spirit (heart) is replaced with the spirit of truth (god) then we are born again into the kingdom of God for the one who lives in you is greater than the one who lives in the world and the ones with the seed no longer sins.  

The Bible doesn't say that, either.  Our heart is not replaced.  Rather, the Bible says our hearts is made alive.  We are regenerated by the Holy Spirit when we are saved.  It doesn't say our spirit is replaced by the the spirit of truth.

And, it also does not say that we no longer sin after we are saved.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Big-Guns said:

Well sorry to tell you but everybody is sinning because of Satan every body is mortal spiritual beings are generally unseen unknown and it is the evil ones who rule over and influence everybody sad truth.

No, we are not sinning because of Satan.  We sin when we, in our flesh, rebel against God.   That cannot be blamed on Satan.

If the flesh were to blame then it would not be given the opportunity to be something completely different in character thought and belief through the spirit and we all might as well be wiped off the face of the planet.

It is because we are to blame that we are offered the plan of salvation and possibility of redemption.

I've never meet Christian who doesn't believe in demonic possession.  

Most of us do believe in demonic possession;  we simply don't subscribe to your false teachings on the matter of demonic possession.

The Bible also says that we are to become blameless how is this to happen if we are to blame?  

Through the blood of Jesus and the finished work on the cross.

Where do our spirits come from and where do they return? Come on seriously. Please define self also.

That is not important, but our spirits come from God.  He is our Creator.

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

But not every sinner is possessed by Satan or demons

The Bible doesn't say that.  The Bible says that sinners are dead in their trespasses and sins.  It doesn't that they each have evil spirit.

The Bible doesn't say that, either.  Our heart is not replaced.

Rather, the Bible says our hearts is made alive.  We are regenerated by the Holy Spirit when we are saved.  It doesn't say our spirit is replaced by the the spirit of truth.

And, it also does not say that we no longer sin after we are saved.

Ezekial 36: 26  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you I will replace your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh

Also 1 John 3 no one who is born of God will continue to sin because gods seed remain in them they can not go on sinning because they are born of god