Follow The Lamb

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

"Since therefore Christ has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind..." 1 Peter 4:1

"(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"( 2 Cor 10:4-5)

"Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ" 1 Peter 1:13

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Sing it one and sing it all.

To the LORD be the glory and all say amen.   Praise the LORD.  and have the mind of Christ.     One heck of a nasty persecution is on the way.

Its builds even now as we speak.   BE YE HOLY FOR HE IS HOLY . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

A man once said to me;  "No where does it say in Scripture that the apostles carried swords."

Here was my answer;

Luke 22:36, "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

And in Luke 22:38, "And they said, Lord, behold here are two swords. And He said unto them, It is enough."

God does not like His brethren to fall before the wicked;

Proverbs 25:26, "A righteous man falling down before the wicked is a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring."

In other words, Defend your selves Spiritually as well as physically.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

The one time a disciple (not yet apostle) used a sword, he got rebuffed...

Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?
(Joh 18:10-11)

Also in all of the Book of Acts, I don't recall a sword being drawn by an Apostle or disciple.

Yeah , exactly.  Where was stephens sword.  OH yeah  LORD Do not lay this sin against them.

Not only that , but look at the apostels n prison.  Not only did they not believe in self defense , war etc

when the jailor thought they were gone , he went to kill himself, and THEY SAID DO YOURESLF NO HARM.

sadly most today would have let him kill himself , THEN ESCAPTED>.......but NOT the LOVE OF GOD, no it was in them

they did not desire even death of their captor.   AND what a marvelous work the LORD did through the grace given these men.

THE MAN REPENTED and came to Christ.      Most don't know Christ and they don't know THAT LOVE.

they fear death , they heap up an all inclusive dung pile seeker friendly lie wrapped up as love.  YET lets see what they do in time to their enemies.

KILL , BETRAY and etc.   We in the last days and so few can see it,

• Thumbs Up 1

Here is what has happened to most ,  they see the worlds verision of love as love

the godly one as hate, and know it not.

EVERYONE  mark these words well.   When men like me who would not harm a fly nor self defend , but rather desire life for my enemies can be seen as haters

because we don't accept sin and call it good, we warn

YET these who accept sin and call it love.........LOOK at how and what they desire for their enemies.    YEAH its got bad.   BUT JESUS

did say the time will come when those who kill you THINK they do gods service.  INTERFAITH FOR WORLD PEACE , HERE WE COME.  

we will be seen has haters, as dangerous. WHEN REALLY IT WAS THEM THE WHOLE TIME that was the hater and dangourous. FOR LOOK at how

both sides  treat and will treat their enemies.  a hint , they wont be wecolming men like me with roses and hugs..........lest those roses bed dung throwed at me

and the hugs be my death sentence.  ITS COMING , IT WONT BE STOPPED.  SO LET NONE BUY THE ALL INCLUSIVE LIE.  FOLLOW ONLY CHRIST

and be made WISE IN HIS SAYINGS . amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

IT sounds odd that I would ask us to embrace CHRIST and by doing so many of us will die.

BUT LOOK at the BIG PICTURE.  at our death IS LIFE ONLY

but at all who went under the spell of deception , though they had it easy...........their end is not life , but the wrath of GOD abides on them.

GOD WILL EXECUTE THE SENTENCE OF THE LAW against the ungodly.   WE , we simply preach to the lost and remind the lambs of the true gospel and or LORDS SAYINGS.

For we desire none to perish.  NOT SO with our enemies, THEY DO DESIRE US GONE . and in time will get their hearts desire under the greatest delusion

the world has ever seen .   It is coming , its on the way and its delusion to allure the world it this, has began.   PRAISE THE LORD and FEAR NOT MAN . 

and forgive all who would harm us, but never conform to their way.  AMEN>

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yowm said:

And then there was the time when Saul was wreaking havoc on the Churches...

And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
(Act 22:4)

If ever was the time to pick up the sword it was then.

But don't get me wrong, I do believe in defending family and nation...it is more of a call of conscience.

I too believe in defending and arming my family.  ITS why I preach CHRIST TO THEM.    Defending them from the wolves

and arming them with spiritual weapons of faith in Christ.   This is so peaceful and what Love abounds.   YET

yowm,  men like me will be seen as dangerous, heck we are already .  But it will get worse.  much worse.  

My nation I defend is the Church and my weapons are not carnal , but mighty , JESUS WORDS, to the pulling down of strongholds and every high thing

, thought , which exalts itself against GOD.    But if my enemy should approach me with sword...........no self defense for me.  Just as I lay dying may it be said

LORD forgive them this sin. amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

For I was naught but wicked and GODS SWORD did not come to KILL me , even as an enemy it was Grace, forgivenss of all evil  had done and a new life given.

As I was forgiven , then by grace I forgive all who would do me harm.  and may I continue in CHRIST to the end.

In this life I was not promised riches and gold , the easy life nor peace and peaceful circumstances.  JUST TRIBULATION.

but my peace I DO HAVE, MY RICHES AND GOLD I DO HAVE, the easy life I DO KNOW , for all this is ONE THING.  ITS CHRIST and knowing HIM.

whether I lose everything earthen rich or stitch , rather I am hunted.............I SHALL ABOUND FOR GOD IS WITH ME and SHALL KEEP ME TO THE END

ONLY may I always HEED HIS VOICE and follow HIM to the end. amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yowm said:

and when it comes to wife and children will you take up the physical sword to defend them?

No.  IF their time is up their is nothing I could do anyway to stop it

IF ITS NOT up,  I guarantee they will escape.  GOD WILL BE SURE TO SEE TO IT.  NO mans or childs time is up , TILL GOD says SO.

at the least I might run at the offenders , and looking dangerous , while the others ran, so as they come after me and kill me and the others get away.

That I might do.  HOWEVER , I must wait till I am in that situation and pray always I do that which HONORS GOD above all, even my family.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yowm said:

as I said,...to each man's conscience.

Then I will pray our conscious , lines up with only the Spirits.    Mine and yours.  that we do that ONLY which would honor Christ.

and THE SPIRIT will .   I don't or try not to imagine scenarios.     Its best not too. often they lead us in the wrong direction .

The truth is , LET IT BE ONLY THE SPIRIT I obey at all times.   And let none be led into tempatoin but delivered from evil.

But not matter what comes against us ,   Those who are HIS shall abound and overcome the world for our faith is in the ONE WHO DID OVERCOME THE WORLD.

• Thumbs Up 1