• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Then I will pray our conscious , lines up with only the Spirits.    Mine and yours.  that we do that ONLY which would honor Christ.

and THE SPIRIT will .   I don't or try not to imagine scenarios.     Its best not too. often they lead us in the wrong direction .

The truth is , LET IT BE ONLY THE SPIRIT I obey at all times.   And let none be led into tempatoin but delivered from evil.

But not matter what comes against us ,   Those who are HIS shall abound and overcome the world for our faith is in the ONE WHO DID OVERCOME THE WORLD.

Here is something to ponder.   I know most do not agree with every thing I have said .    But who here can say  am dangerous, if I would not even harm my own enemies

or self defend , but rather would justpray their forgivenss. YET , many think I am the hater because of how staunch I am against sin in the church.

Some even here, NOT YOU YOWM , but some even here think I am a hater. HOW SAD.  because I am very quick to correct, very quick to warn out against false hoods

and to hate the evil way and to LOVE that which HONORS GOD ONLY.   Yowm you would be amazed, or maybe not, at how many who think they follow THE GOD

think we the haters and they the ones who love.  

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

No.  IF their time is up their is nothing I could do anyway to stop it

It most certainly honors God to protect the weaker ones.

The man of the household is responsible for protecting his own.

This scripture comes to mind:

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

It most certainly honors God to protect the weaker ones.

The man of the household is responsible for protecting his own.

This scripture comes to mind:

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

And with no sword that is what I would do.   Run at the wicked ones seeming dangerous , while the weaker ones fled .

I only ask this,   if anyone ever comes after me , NEVER ONCE DEFEND ME, LET ME DIE.  Do not take life to spare mine.

I will simply be with the LORD.  but do pray their forgivness, in case they kill me to quick for me to have prayed it.

Anyway be blessed and praise the Lord peoples.  On this subject I am done.   

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I only ask this,   if anyone ever comes after me , NEVER ONCE DEFEND ME, LET ME DIE.  Do not take life to spare mine.

You are so mellow dramatic sometimes brother!  Get real.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Sounds familiar...

And Jesus said to him, "Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny me three times." But he said emphatically, "If I must die with you, I will not deny you." And they all said the same.
(Mar 14:30-31)

But he began to invoke a curse on himself and to swear, "I do not know this man of whom you speak." And immediately the rooster crowed a second time. And Peter remembered how Jesus had said to him, "Before the rooster crows twice, you will deny me three times." And he broke down and wept.
(Mar 14:71-72)

I understand the scriptures but I dont understand your exact meaning.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I was agreeing with you about our need for humble pie.

okay! I kinda thought you were but wasnt sure. LOL

Speaking of humble pie: Years and years ago my online name was sweethumblepie on a christian dating site. Implication >Paradoxical:P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Follow The Lamb said:

"Since therefore Christ has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind..." 1 Peter 4:1

"(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"( 2 Cor 10:4-5)

"Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ" 1 Peter 1:13

Amen sister.........it IS indeed strengthening and ammunition for the fight, when we have the mind of Christ and understand that suffering and the carrying of a cross, bearing His reproach etc are just normal for believers.  We are appointed to these things.  Only wish I had understood this sooner in my walk, it wasn't talked about in any of the churches I attended.....not until I had left them and Jesus really became my Shepherd did He begin to show me these things.  The mind of Christ........God's ways and thoughts are not like ours.  We are called to a higher calling than the world and that is why we do not seek the same or measure our lives the way the world does.  Not seeking temporal rewards like the world........but eternal........just as it says in 1 Peter 1:13 you posted, our hopes are not set on this life, but on the end.....and we're running the race for a crown that doesn't fade or rust away.....following Jesus, obeying HIM.  It's why we're a peculiar people and our lives are hard to explain to unbelievers.....our minds are fixed on things above, not on earthly things.  Jesus is not leading us the same way as the world........and in all these thing we find the Lord to be so faithful.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen sister.........it IS indeed strengthening and ammunition for the fight, when we have the mind of Christ and understand that suffering and the carrying of a cross, bearing His reproach etc are just normal for believers.  We are appointed to these things.  Only wish I had understood this sooner in my walk, it wasn't talked about in any of the churches I attended.....not until I had left them and Jesus really became my Shepherd did He begin to show me these things.  The mind of Christ........God's ways and thoughts are not like ours.  We are called to a higher calling than the world and that is why we do not seek the same or measure our lives the way the world does.  Not seeking temporal rewards like the world........but eternal........just as it says in 1 Peter 1:13 you posted, our hopes are not set on this life, but on the end.....and we're running the race for a crown that doesn't fade or rust away.....following Jesus, obeying HIM.  It's why we're a peculiar people and our lives are hard to explain to unbelievers.....our minds are fixed on things above, not on earthly things.  Jesus is not leading us the same way as the world........and in all these thing we find the Lord to be so faithful.

I was hoping our dear sister would arrive .  Man its so good to talk about Christ .   the only reason hogs like us in the mire , were washed cleaned, changed

and given new life in HIM.   SING IT SISTER.   

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

17 hours ago, HAZARD said:

A man once said to me;  "No where does it say in Scripture that the apostles carried swords."

Here was my answer;

Luke 22:36, "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

And in Luke 22:38, "And they said, Lord, behold here are two swords. And He said unto them, It is enough."

God does not like His brethren to fall before the wicked;

Proverbs 25:26, "A righteous man falling down before the wicked is a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring."

In other words, Defend your selves Spiritually as well as physically.

Jesus would not contradict His own teaching.......to LOVE our enemy not harm them and to resist not an evil person......and if you are hit on one cheek to offer the other cheek also; if you are forced to go one mile, offer to go two.  The swords were just for a deterrent, not to actually use for harm.  We can be wise as serpents as long as we are harmless as doves.  Jesus was not willing that His disciples would be taken away and crucified with Him at that time.......knowing that the Father had other plans for them. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Jesus would not contradict His own teaching.......to LOVE our enemy not harm them and to resist not an evil person......and if you are hit on one cheek to offer the other cheek also; if you are forced to go one mile, offer to go two.  The swords were just for a deterrent, not to actually use for harm.  We can be wise as serpents as long as we are harmless as doves.  Jesus was not willing that His disciples would be taken away and crucified with Him at that time.......knowing that the Father had other plans for them. 

Jesus Himself said it, not me;

Luke 22:36, "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Jesus said this because He knew there were robbers and thieves and murder's out there where He was sending them, who would kill them of less than a dime, before they got to where He was sending them.

Z 46..jpg