• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Never ever meant it in this way.

I know yowm ,  I know you did not mean it at all in that way.    You just praise the LORD>

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

May the Holy Spirit of the Living God guide each of us in rightly dividing the Word as we grow in Him. We all have blind spots and areas where the Lord has corrected/ will correct us on.

One thing I just wanted to express is we have to be very careful using examples from the Old testament as blueprints for how we handle things in the New Covenant...Jesus said over and over, "you have heard it said...But I say unto you..."

There are many things in the Old that were earthy shadows of heavenly realities in the New, and many things that were allowed due to hardness of heart then that would be sin to us now that we are "one Spirit" with the Lord, new creations in a new dispensation.

May the Lord Jesus guide each and every one of us in this thread, and all of His elect, and grant us to be brought and kept in the center of His will in these last days before His return.

and may He fill our hearts with great tenderness and mercy for eachother as we are each in unique places on a journey with Him and members of eachother as well as Him.

May God bless each of you and your families!

Edited by Follow The Lamb
  • This is Worthy 1