• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,638
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Does speaking truth lead to loneliness?

Don't think so, no I am sure it does not; but speaking in the tones like that of a scolding shew does for sure.  

Humility is key I suspect. It might be best to present a sharing in conversations, a heartfelt stance presented as, may I suggest for consideration thus and thus, rather than  shouting out the Lord saith this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this. Why don't you hear me?!

Nothing worse than a bore, except a boring Christian.  I hear more from a kindness  by a Christian than I do any pronouncements made by them about my personal shortcomings  in order to show me they are authoritative and the avenging agent for the Lord.

At least give me a cup of cool water in the name of Jesus if you are set upon lecturing me, thank you so much. Oh, and where is the mens room please?

Quoting Gallagher " You got to have style", style in the form of love is what you need. Otherwise you are just a noisy gong.

"I may be able to speak the languages of men and even of angels, but if I do not have love, it will sound like noisy brass."

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

Prophets and Followers of the LORD end up alone because the world hates them and us, "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. 19 The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you. 20 Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. 21 They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me. 22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Anyone who hates me also hates my Father. 24 If I hadn’t done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be guilty. But as it is, they have seen everything I did, yet they still hate me and my Father. 25 This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures: ‘They hated me without cause." (John 15:18-25). 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/2/2017 at 1:09 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

I have often noticed that when you speak the Truth you end up alone. People abandon a prophet, a Truth sayer, and you will find that ultimate test of a friendship is how much truth they really can take. It seems puzzlingly that in Body of Christ truth can so break relationships, for Jesus is the Truth

So True.

It's Especially true if you reveal the truth about what The Scriptures say about:

• The Shape of The Earth

• Heliocentrism being a lie.

• Macroevolution being a lie

• The Sun and Moon being smaller then the earth and that they are actually moving while the earth is stationary. (Joshua 10:13)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

In regards to using Revelations 21:8 to see how others will respond.

Evil suggests fear, to create fear in others, so it can feed of their fear.

I avoid suggesting, or saying anything that promotes fear, guilt, shame, and other forms of tension. I prefer to try and steer people to do the right loving thing as oppsoed to incriminating them. The guilty already know their guilt, but are not fully aware of the benefits of being in Christ, where life is a way being truthful and loving unconditionally.

Edited by Raven