IGNORED

Roman Catholic Church Unknown In Holy Writ!

Arthur Durnan

Guest Johannes

I used to be considerably bigotted towards Catholicism. But then I actually met Catholics outside of my dad's rather disfunctional side of the family, and realized there are many Catholics who deeply love the Lord. We strongly disagree on doctrinal issues, but that doesn't mean their doctrine is evil. It just means we're convicted differently in order to serve God's purposes throughout the entire body.

I also believe there are millions of unsaved Catholics...just as there are unsaved Baptists, Pentecostals, Lutherans, and so forth. Every denomination has unbelievers.

Guest Johannes

William Putnam, I am in the process of building a new site where all believers will be welcome, including Catholics. :laugh: Should be online by next week, once I buy the domain I'll send you the link.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

:cool: Shalom

I would like to specify in christian love but speaking the truth,that unless you come in Italy and travel the Rcc churches and shrines and see for yourself what is going on,you really will not understand what wrong and heretical teachings and doctrines do to the dear Rcc faithful and how they live their faith in constant uncertainty of their eternal destiny,in total fear of death and in subjection to their domineering clergy.

Am I saying that the Rcc are "en mass" lost?By no means...I believe that anyone that calls on the name of the Lord will be saved....but what about if nobody tells you during your life time that to be saved you need to repent,turn to Jesus and receive BY GRACE through FAITH the FREE GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE,HERE and NOW by RELYING only and EXSCLUSIVELY on THE LORD JESUS CHRIST and HIS FINISHED WORK at thje cross?

What about if your local priest teaches you that thru PENANCE and LONG REPETITIVE PRAYERS and "FIORETTI=little flowers=GOOD WORKS you must PLEASE GOD that eventually will send you in PURGATORY so the flames of it WILL PURIFY YOU ( you might be burning there for a few thousands years or for much more,depending on how any many "holy masses" will be said or sung on your behalf from the surving relatives which will have to pay for that?or may be you might leave your earthly goods to the RCC,land,property,money etc?)

You,my dear saints in USA haven't seen anything until you see those poor souls of Rcc faithfuls MARCHING on their bleeding knees in the Madonna's or Angels various shrines being fearful and trepidant,repeating endless lithanies to saints and beatis that look at them with the glassy dead eyes of porcelain of abominable idols that are an insult to the living God and an offence to the intelligence of man!

And the RCC Clergy encourage such practices,teach them to recite endlessly monotonous Rosary in which not even understanding what they are saying ,they ( the deceived flock) entrust their ETERNAL DESTINY to a STERN JESUS that needs the "RACCOMANDATION" of HIS holy mother,that the Rcc Clergy call CO-REDENTRIX,putting her on a pedistal even higher that Jesus,because she is the holy mother,actually THE MOTHER of GOD!!!!

I LOVE the RCC deceived faithful,thats why when i had or have the opportunity I PREACH THEM JESUS and HIS GLORIOUS GOSPEL that SAVES and FREES men from the stronghold of satan and his minions.

You haven't seen anything until you see "LA PROCESSIONE"=THE MARCH,where the people carry on their shoulders kitchy statues of madonnas or saints or angels or swedish jesuses ( statues that are covered,literally covered,with gold and silver rings,bracelets,neckleces,and other ex-voto,and money banknotes,because the priests teach that giving money they,the flock,can buy their safeguard to Purgatory or even Paradise if they give a lot and sacrifice and offer their pain and sufferences to some saint or even to God so the He the stern and hard God might consider a pardon...but first the faithful must go in the shaame of the "CONFESSIONIL" to whisper their dirty deeds to the priest that will give them a 30 Ave,30 Pater,and 30 Angelus dei to recite so that then they can go a swallow the wafer god.)

Here we are in this board splitting doctrinals interpretation,but I can tell you that million of RCC are going directly to the flames of Hell thanks to their sofisticated Priests Cardinals and Popes that LIE about GOD and HIS PLAN and encourage and sustain the most diffuse form of IDOLATRIES...nullifying with their vain traditions THE WORD of GOD!!!

Nobody can build a house on WRONG foundations,Peter is NOT THE ROCK,JESUS IS THE ROCK of AGES!

The RCC says that Jesus said to Peter that he ( peter) was trhe Rock upon which Jesus was stating the entire church,( a wrong,wrong,wrong reading and interpretation of the greek or latin in the original texts) but THEY OMIT than a few verses down JESUS rebuked Peter severely telling him :"GET BEHIND ME SATAN"....the poor Rcc faithfuls DON't Know this,cause in the S.Peters basilica architrabeature you can read in Latin:" TU ES PETER et SUPER HANC PETRAM AEDIFICABO ECCLESIAM MEA"...but NOT THE REST of the sentence!!!

If you are a RCC believer and reading this,let me tell you that noeither THE MADONNA,NOR THE SAINTS,NOR THE ANGELS,NOR THE POPE,NOR THE PRIEST,NOR THE CARDINAL,NOR YOUR BROTHER,NOR YOUR MOTHER or FATHER,NOR THE RCC,nor ANY OTHER CHURCH,NO NOBODY CAN or WILL EVER SAVE,ONLY JESUS CHRIST,CRUCIFIED and RISEN and ASCENDENDE,and at THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER,HE CAN and WILL SAVE YOU,HERE and NOW.

NO CANDLES,NO ROSARIES neither any other blasphemous and babylonian paraphernalia will evber save you,throw all to the fire and TURN to JESUS NOW and GET SAVED by THE LIVING GOD WHO TELLS YOU and ME,:"YOU FOLLOW ME".

God bless you all...and if you cast me away from those boards cause ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP MY RCC FRIENDS in ITALY and everywhere..well,I'll be sad,very sad,but I pray that it will help somebody to see that the time is come to speak frankly about the truth,or better that JESUS SAVES and HIS BLOOD WASHES WHITER THAN SNOW,PRAISE THE LORD,HALLELUJAH,HOSANNA!!!! :21::laugh:

Guest Johannes
but what about if nobody tells you during your life time that to be saved you need to repent

Are you suggesting that salvation relies on the works of other men?

but what about if nobody tells you during your life time that to be saved you need to repent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi brother and shalom,

no,I don't mean that at all,I apologize for my wron "ding-lish"(eh eh),I wanted say that if a person doesn't hear the TRUE GOSPEL but an adulterated one stays in darkness concerning the GIFT of GOD...

BTW,as ex-Rcc I am a proof of the immense GRACE of GOD WHO came to rescue me from the damming error while I was seriously considering to put an end to my mysery..and GOD came through some young people that were evangelizing in the streets of Rome..they were a little youth group from a downtown evangelical church...so the gospel presented me JESUS and nothing else..and I was born again and Spirit filled and 20 days later water baptism and all I could talk about to everybody was ...you guessed JESUS and HIS GIFT of eternal life to anyone who believes in Him...so Praise The lord,love u

ciao :laugh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Depends on what you believe it takes to reach the point of salvation, and what will happen to those who have never heard of our Lord....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Hi Fiosh. 

I wonder if there have been some things that you have been unable to defend about the RCC because you are eventually persuaded through Scripture and the conviction of the Holy Ghost they are incorrect...or maybe that doesn't happen?

Shalom in Messiah.  Botz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have spent the last 4 years in an on-going friendly debate with a Pastor in a Protestant denomination who holds a PhD and reads Hebrew and Greek...a much more educated, insightful and intelligent believer than myself.

I have NEVER been unable to defend the beliefs I hold. Every time I would search for the basis of doctrines and teachings of the RCC, I found them. I've NEVER been convicted by the Holy Spirit that my beliefs are incorrect; although I have personally been convicted on many occasions to change my own life.

I sense your sincerity and love, Botz. And, I appreciate you kindness and gentle approach.

:emot-handshake:

Peace,

Fiosh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Depends on what you believe it takes to reach the point of salvation, and what will happen to those who have never heard of our Lord....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scripture says they will die lost. I hate to break it to you, but that is why the "Great Commisioni" was given. People just don't get it. The Fall was so bad that even God could not simply "Speak" salvation into existence, becaue he had decreed "In that day wherein you eat of the tree, you shall die." the fall is so bad that "somebody" had to die for Adam and Eve's sin, one way or the other. That "Sombody" is Jesus Christ of Nazareth, at least for those who will believe. This is why this matter is so serious. Listen to the Lord's admonition to Ezekiel:

Ez. 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Here we see that a sinner will die lost, whether or not he has ever heard the gospel. It has always been that way, because the fall of man is just that bad. If "somebody" doesn't preach to the people, they will all die lost, even if "ignorant" in terms of scriptural truth. This was so important that the Lord repeated it to Ezekiel in chapter 33:

Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shalom brother

I totally agree with you! :emot-hug:

Maranatha!!!!

Hi Fiosh.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  04/18/1929

William Putnam, I am in the process of building a new site where all believers will be welcome, including Catholics. :emot-hug: Should be online by next week, once I buy the domain I'll send you the link.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you sir!

While I did receive a polite reply, it still puzzles me how it is that my Catholic sites are taken (or can be construed) as proselytizing, yet Protestant/Fundamentalist sites are just fine. That makes this forum a vastly tilted playing field that I will not abide with and therefore, my appearance here will be limited if not eliminated altogether; there are too many other sites I am active in to be that concerned with this one!

Present your site when you are able and we will see...

Thanks again,

God bless,

PAX

Bill+