• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Robert William said:

God is Spirit and Spirit has a form, and us humans with a very low intellect can only understand a little what a Spirit is.

MANY have not THE SPIRIT .    IF ye walk after THE SPIRIT , you shall NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

We have to obey the LUST in order to SIN.   but if any has the SPIRIT , alarm bells ring LOUDLY when the lust pops in the mind.

Obey the SPIRIT , FOLLOW THE SPIRIT and test all that we hear from biblical doctrine.  FEED on it .  FEED    ON    IT .     we don't need man to

teach they dung mix carnal understanding of scrips. MANY have not the spirit and are teaching from their own carnal understanding , which THEY THINK is the Spirit.

its real bad these days.  it ,   it,   ITS A MADHOUSE .   Let all start afresh IN ONLY,     ON...LY.............O    N    L    Y           Only, THE BIBLE

and watch HOW fast things would be cleared up. BUT keep sitting under learned doctrines and watch how all we will keep doing is staying divided

and strving.   ER BODYS been warned.   I told us what to do , it just seems most wont do it and just heed from mens wisdom.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sorry  ijust wanted to give the answer , cause it all about CHRIST.

IF we in Christ we have been made the righteousness of GOD AND ,  YES ROBERTO DE VILLIM,   WE WALK RIGHTEOUSLY as HE did.

SAME SPIRIT , teaches us to walk RIGHTEOUSLY .  NOT in darkness of sin.

IF we say we are OF HIM and walk NOT like HE DID, but walk in darkness, WE LIE < WE DONT KNOW HIM .

OK, but what will be the final determiner, your fake righteousness or the sacrifice and shed blood of the Lamb, your fake righteousness is laden with sin.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Robert William said:

OK, but what will be the final determiner, your fake righteousness or the sacrifice and shed blood of the Lamb.

Righteousness IS only fake when its FOR SELF .

RIGHTEOUSNESS lived by grace IS REAL.   and if you don't know this, then I  all out fear for your soul.

FOR the grace OF GOD which has appeared and brings salvation , TEACHES robeto , IT TEACHES US to deny ungoliness and worldy lusts

and to be living soberly , RIGHTEOUSLY and godly ....................OOPS.     IF we have the SPIRIT we LIVE IT,   

IF we have not the spirit , then its SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS to be seen of men and praise of men.  BIG DIFFERENCE.

SO BE YE HOLY ROBERT, WALK RIGHTEOUSLY ROBERT and stop thinking this is impossible. FOR HE or she that HAS CHRIST

ALL THINGS are possible to they who believe. FOR IT IS HE in US working that which is well pleasing in his sight.  PS SIN AINT PLEASING IN HIS SIGHT.

FIGURE it out Robert for its too late .      I will pray for you and keep encouraging you too.

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Righteousness IS only fake when its FOR SELF .

RIGHTEOUSNESS lived by grace IS REAL.   and if you don't know this, then I  all out fear for your soul.

FOR the grace OF GOD which has appeared and brings salvation , TEACHES robeto , IT TEACHES US to deny ungoliness and worldy lusts

and to be living soberly , RIGHTEOUSLY and godly ....................OOPS.     IF we have the SPIRIT we LIVE IT,   

IF we have not the spirit , then its SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS to be seen of men and praise of men.  BIG DIFFERENCE.

SO BE YE HOLY ROBERT, WALK RIGHTEOUSLY ROBERT and stop thinking this is impossible. FOR HE or she that HAS CHRIST

ALL THINGS are possible to they who believe. FOR IT IS HE in US working that which is well pleasing in his sight.  PS SIN AINT PLEASING IN HIS SIGHT.

FIGURE it out Robert for its too late .      I will pray for you and keep encouraging you too.

Nobody can be perfect, I rely on the blood of the Lamb ALONE!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Robert William said:

Nobody can be perfect, I rely on the blood of the Lamb ALONE!

Guess once saved always saved put the church to sleep,  for it knows NOT the POWER I speak of anymore .

I truly am so sorry for many.    IT did not have to be this way for them.   But I am NOT GOD,  I cannot MAKE one do anything ,.

Ya sat under men for far too long .     I truly am very sorry Roberto.    I will leave you with a few of pual, NOT CALVINS , but pauls sayings.

LET all who name the name o CHRIST depart form iniquity.

AWAKE to righteousness and SIN NOT

THOSE who are CHRISTS have crucifed the affections and lusts of the flesh.

These are my last words to you Robert.     I am in too much pain for you to continue this conversation.

Perhaps later.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

1 hour ago, Word-Sword said:

Hi BT! There's no doubt about it that one of the surest evidences of redemption is if you never cease pursuing God's "pleasure," and if we do, it means He was never there to"work" this in us (Phil 2:13). 

Blessings! 

I agree with, but that comes with The commandments of God are which are not hard to keep (I John 5:3) and furthermore, they teach us love in the highest degree. If you love Jesus you will keep his commandments (St. John 14:15).  

2 hours ago, Robert William said:

Tan, when you face Judgement will you be good enough to enter the Kingdon and WHY.

Just like Peter said in  1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? I hope so!

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Guess once saved always saved put the church to sleep,  for it knows NOT the POWER I speak of anymore .

I truly am so sorry for many.    IT did not have to be this way for them.   But I am NOT GOD,  I cannot MAKE one do anything ,.

Ya sat under men for far too long .     I truly am very sorry Roberto.    I will leave you with a few of pual, NOT CALVINS , but pauls sayings.

LET all who name the name o CHRIST depart form iniquity.

AWAKE to righteousness and SIN NOT

THOSE who are CHRISTS have crucifed the affections and lusts of the flesh.

These are my last words to you Robert.     I am in too much pain for you to continue this conversation.

Perhaps later.

The problem is that you preach what you can't produce, that is perfection.

3 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

yes and no (to "once saved always saved")

yes, because once someone is saved from destruction, the same personality (not the same soul) will always be saved in exactly the same way and at the same time of the eternal cycle (in each of the next and future eternities), because there is eternal judgment i.e. eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls (in which the souls are sequentially and periodically alternated as to the positions/personalities and their fates)

and no, because there is no salvation to abundant and eternal life in Heaven/Paradise which lasts for all the time's infinity without any transition/interruption or end, because eternity is not just endless, but both cyclic and endless, for it is a circle - maybe you know how one wheel being rotated indefinitely at a constant speed about an axis makes full revolutions, and it can be said that that process is both cyclic and uninterrupted; so is eternity - the eternal cycle begins with God creating all the universal creation in six days, continues with the end of the reign of the "darkness" in the world as well as with the very inheritance of eternal life, and ends with the end of the life cycle of God, Who never dies completely, but is endlessly living (He just goes through a transition from the end of the eternity to the beginning of the next one); of course the true Saints (will) have eternal life for many successive eternities(eternal cycles), which is why it is written They (will) live for ever and ever i.e. for many consecutive eternities(eternal cycles)

as for the questions in the op, the chances of the people, who cause evil to their neighbor/cohabitant, to fall to lower positions in the Kingdom of God are getting bigger and bigger with each day if they continue to cause evil to their neighbor/cohabitant and don't stop with/repent of their wickedness

Blessings

Interesting, you should add verses or scriptures to have more of a form of proof to what you saying.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

The Holy Spirit is a person Bro, and He will never leave a believer.

Doesn't look like you read that correctly at all.