• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Are you VERY YOUNG ?

Trusting Yahweh through Grace in Jesus is required.

IF you call that "works", you have been very  , very deceived.

Grace is a unmerrited favor, that means you can't earn it neither do you deserve it. :)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

4 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Allow me to add Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. A man would do well is he or she takes heed to a wise man.

o.k., but it is not clear who keeps the Holy Commandments of God?! - i have met thousands of great religious worshipers that (re-)read the Bible hundreds of times and yet don't even understand the Holy Commandments (e.g. the Ten Commandments) correctly, let alone keep them properly

for example, the first of the Ten Commandments (which are not just commandments but universal principles of faith) says the religious worshiper should be careful not to have, worship or serve any other god or spirit besides the true One, but thousands of religious worshipers haven't even taken that Commandment into account when practicing the faith, and therefore they have easily turned out to be servants not of the true God, because if the true One says that the religious worshiper should be careful not to have/worship/serve other gods/spirits besides Him, then this means that there must have been and (that) there have ultimately been many other gods/spirits in the universe that are not true, but false and misleading; and if so, then the religious worshipers have had to seek the One Who is really the true God as well as to be and stay faithful to Him at least during the time when practicing the faith; moreover, each of the true Saints had gone through a process of improving their faith and perfecting themselves...

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

22 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

o.k., but it is not clear who keeps the Holy Commandments of God?! - i have met thousands of great religious worshipers that (re-)read the Bible hundreds of times and yet don't even understand the Holy Commandments (e.g. the Ten Commandments) correctly, let alone keep them properly

for example, the first of the Ten Commandments (which are not just commandments but universal principles of faith) says the religious worshiper should be careful not to have, worship or serve any other god or spirit besides the true One, but thousands of religious worshipers haven't even taken that Commandment into account when practicing the faith, and therefore they have easily turned out to be servants not of the true God, because if the true One says that the religious worshiper should be careful not to have/worship/serve other gods/spirits besides Him, then this means that there must have been and (that) there have ultimately been many other gods/spirits in the universe that are not true, but false and misleading; and if so, then the religious worshipers have had to seek the One Who is really the true God as well as to be and stay faithful to Him at least during the time when practicing the faith; moreover, each of the true Saints had gone through a process of improving their faith and perfecting themselves...

Blessings

I don’t know your nationality, but what you have to understand is that every word that was written in the Bible was written by an Israelite. For what purpose did the Lord choose the children of Israel? This question start at the foundation in the Word of God, the prophets, the Old Testament brothers and Sisters..."Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, you only have I known of all the families of the earth: Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." (Amos 3:1-2)   Now this need to be understood, brothers and sisters, because this still stands today.  Because Israel is the key…brothers and Sisters, in fact the whole Bible was written by Israelites (Jew).  The lord had Paul to write in Romans 15: 4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. 

Lets go into (Exodus 19: 1-6) Let's look at the 5th & 6th vs.; "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: (6th vs.) and ye shall be unto me a Kingdom of Priest, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel." Is this law for the children of Israel only? No. (Leviticus 24: 22) "Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: For I am the Lord your God." The word of God came through Israel, written by Israel, taught by Israel, spoken by Israel. Paul said in Romans 3: 1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 

The lord have not changed his ways. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed (Malachi 3:6) or Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

If you are a Gentile or from any other nation, and you are being taught by another Gentile or nation, who have not been taught by a Hebrew Israelite, (who keeps the commandments, statues and judgments), then there’s going to be a lot of miss understanding and miss leading. The question is How can one who is not of the lineage of Israel, become partakers of the covenant of God? Lets take a look into (Ephesians 2:11-22) let’s look at the 11th through 13th verses. "Wherefore remember, that ye being in the time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called the circumcision in the flesh made by hands; (12th vs.) That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenant of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (13th vs.) But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."  

This lesson is for another time, hope this help jumpstart your understanding.

On 11/4/2017 at 6:55 PM, Unfailing Presence said:

Maybe I was not clear , I was specifically interested in your personal experience of transitioning from a " saved " to a " spiritually lost " estate  you speak of  

And then also transitioning back to a " saved "  estate if that is where you are at the present time that is ? 

I'm sorry I rather not speak personally, people on this forum will take my experience and mock it. Its best to just stick to the scriptures and verses in the word of God. Actually Paul is a good example of what you are asking of me. When you really dealing with this word of God like Paul and, if you love Jesus you will keep his commandments (St. John 14:15). You will not displease the Lord by: Worshipping other gods, having graven images, taking his name in vain, breaking his Sabbath day (which is Saturday not Sunday), or dishonoring your parents. On the other hand, if you love your neighbor as yourself you will not kill him, commit adultery with his spouse, steal from him, falsely accuse him, or covet anything of his. This is true love, and if obeyed how much better would our world be? This is why Jesus said that the two greatest commandments are loving the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind; and loving your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:35-40). These two commandments are the foundation of the entire law. Many reject the law, but it is HOLY, JUST AND GOOD (Romans 7:12) even today.

When you do all these thing, you are not going to be liked and love by the world.  Jesus said in John 15:18  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. :19  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. In other words...get out of the world!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Many reject the law, but it is HOLY, JUST AND GOOD (Romans 7:12) even today.

I reject the law and accept Christ. The law will not save you, it only condemns you.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

I don’t know your nationality, but what you have to understand is that every word that was written in the Bible was written by an Israelite. For what purpose did the Lord choose the children of Israel? This question start at the foundation in the Word of God, the prophets, the Old Testament brothers and Sisters..."Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, you only have I known of all the families of the earth: Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." (Amos 3:1-2)   Now this need to be understood, brothers and sisters, because this still stands today.  Because Israel is the key…brothers and Sisters, in fact the whole Bible was written by Israelites (Jew).  The lord had Paul to write in Romans 15: 4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. 

Lets go into (Exodus 19: 1-6) Let's look at the 5th & 6th vs.; "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: (6th vs.) and ye shall be unto me a Kingdom of Priest, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel." Is this law for the children of Israel only? No. (Leviticus 24: 22) "Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: For I am the Lord your God." The word of God came through Israel, written by Israel, taught by Israel, spoken by Israel. Paul said in Romans 3: 1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 

The lord have not changed his ways. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed (Malachi 3:6) or Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

If you are a Gentile or from any other nation, and you are being taught by another Gentile or nation, who have not been taught by a Hebrew Israelite, (who keeps the commandments, statues and judgments), then there’s going to be a lot of miss understanding and miss leading. The question is How can one who is not of the lineage of Israel, become partakers of the covenant of God? Lets take a look into (Ephesians 2:11-22) let’s look at the 11th through 13th verses. "Wherefore remember, that ye being in the time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called the circumcision in the flesh made by hands; (12th vs.) That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenant of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (13th vs.) But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."  

This lesson is for another time, hope this help jumpstart your understanding.

you are very discerning

let us remember what the origin of the scriptural word "israel" is

Jacob had to overcome the negative side of the divine also called "God" and the ones among humans that served it, because he preferred being righteous to enjoying the vain pleasures of sin for a while, which is why the true God called him "israel" i.e. one who struggled with the dark side of the divine and people that served it, and overcame - do you think that there had been no people from different nations who had been righteous like Jacob?!

Romans 2:26-29 "if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law? For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God."

God is rational, and He prefers spiritual efficiency to vain religiosity, because what if we are very religious but don't bring (full) salvation to humankind?!

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

you are very discerning

let us remember what the origin of the scriptural word "israel" is

Jacob had to overcome the negative side of the divine also called "God" and the ones among humans that served it, because he preferred being righteous to enjoying the vain pleasures of sin for a while, which is why the true God called him "israel" i.e. one who struggled with the dark side of the divine and people that served it, and overcame - do you think that there had been no people from different nations who had been righteous like Jacob?!

Romans 2:26-29 "if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law? For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God."

God is rational, and He prefers spiritual efficiency to vain religiosity, because what if we are very religious but don't bring (full) salvation to humankind?!

Blessings

I agree with the verses you quoted from Paul. Which is the reason why I teach the uncut word of God. The bible speaks of only one way to get eternal salvation. "One Lord, one faith, one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5).  

As far as other nations been more righteous. All nation have disappointed the Lord, even before Israel, and after, which is this day. I wouldn't say that Jacob (Israel) was more righteous, because moses said in Deuteronomy 7: 6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. 7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

When I look into the future, and see that the Lord will bring Israel out of captivity from the four corners of the earth, and put them back in the same position, and this time that will do right. That let let me know that God can take any nation and make correction, to do his will. Let's go into Deuteronomy 30: 1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. Ezekiel 44 Ch explain more details in the future.

20 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I reject the law and accept Christ. The law will not save you, it only condemns you.

Sounds personal, I can't read that in the word of God. Good Luck with that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Sounds personal, I can't read that in the word of God. Good Luck with that.

Well, it's not personal, it's just a fact Bro. Nonbelievers are under teh Law, it's why they feel so condemned, 1 Tim 1:9

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

I agree with the verses you quoted from Paul. Which is the reason why I teach the uncut word of God. The bible speaks of only one way to get eternal salvation. "One Lord, one faith, one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5).  

As far as other nations been more righteous. All nation have disappointed the Lord, even before Israel, and after, which is this day. I wouldn't say that Jacob (Israel) was more righteous, because moses said in Deuteronomy 7: 6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. 7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

When I look into the future, and see that the Lord will bring Israel out of captivity from the four corners of the earth, and put them back in the same position, and this time that will do right. That let let me know that God can take any nation and make correction, to do his will. Let's go into Deuteronomy 30: 1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. Ezekiel 44 Ch explain more details in the future.

let us not forget that God killed many israelites in the wilderness for not obeying Him

where did they come from?!, because God created the world 5-6 millennia ago, and then He had to gather them - from where?!, there must be some reason for His plan to gather them after He created the world; and the explanation is that their souls had been people doing, trying to do or at least wanting to do righteousness in previous cycles of the eternity (before this), and God had to gather those souls in this cycle of the eternity (which began about 5-6 millennia ago) initially in the form of the people called "israel"; however, they had not been part of that people before the past moment in the course of the eternal circle when He gathered them from many other nations in previous cycles of the eternity; so, the matter at hand when God speaks of "israel" in Scripture is righteous people as a whole, though God had made a whole nation of "israel" in this world after He gathered them from other nations in previous eternities; therefore "israel" are all righteous people as a whole, no matter nationality, race, blood, culture, etc., because He has gathered many people from many different nations making them righteous("israel") since the beginning of human life in the current cycle of the eternity

isn't the one who does the righteousness of the true God, though having no israeli blood, godlier than the one who has israeli blood but doesn't do the righteousness of the true God?!

Blessings