IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Ok, but do you "hedge the bet", do you have back up financially, just in case the rapture doesn't come in your lifetime?

I trust in the Lord I do not need financial back up.

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

People need to stop claiming there position on the coming of christ or rapture as the only true one. There are many positions in the the body of christ on this topic. I believe the rapture happens at the last trump. After the heavenly signs. Which is after the tribulation. But the inportant thing is wait for christ to return and come to this earth to rule it in his Fathers righteousness. 

Time will tell won't it?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, coheir said:

you are asking everyone what we think and you say you have been told the answer?

I never said I was Told when the End would be. I only said it would unfold in my lifetime.

I have a question for you, are you so certain you have it figured out correctly. How Revelation will unwrap. And what if you are wrong. 

Do you really want the answer? 

I know that you do want to know, but will it help your faith. 

Jesus tells us not to worry about tomarrow, but to be prepared. 

I don't have a 401k, nor health insurance. The Lord has aways taken care of my family and myself. My wife is well aware of all God has asked of us.

A while back I shared on here some of the work God has called me to do. It is different, but it is something God directs. Some has to do with fighting the occult, and helping people out of it. More than that, it gets difficult for some to understand. 

Know this, the craziness of God's plans for my life, don't make me anything more than just a fool for God. Everyone here are deeply loved by God, more than anyone (including myself) can fully grasp.

(By the way, I'm sorry for asking you to stay on point of the topic. As you can see, this thread is walking a path of its own, LOL)

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I only go by God's true Word. If He did not want us to believe in the pretribulation rapture then He would have not posted the scripture that relates to the rapture of the Church. I think that the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation is a Christian's true hope.

Our only hope should be in Jesus. Nothing else

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Always....Make sure your heart is in the right place.

Yes definitely 

14 hours ago, Davida said:

I do sing unto the Lord.

I know you do.

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Those unbelievers who enter the seven year tribulation will need to turn to Jesus Christ. They will die as martyrs. Except for a very few who actually succeed and go underground. Although we know with today's technology how easy it would be for the enemy to find them. There will be a handful of those who have turned to Christ that will make it to the 1000 year millennium.

If all the Christians go in the Rapture, who will teach them?

Just now, Pudgenik said:

If all the Christians go in the Rapture, who will teach them?

Have you ever read the whole book of Revelation and read it just as it is written... literally?

11 hours ago, giggling appy said:

Putting money aside for a pension or life insurance of some sort is NOT a bad thing. For you don't know what tomorrow holds. We don't have the entire picture. If you suddenly get hurt or seriously sick, you will need that money to fall back on. Or if you suddenly find yourself without a job and not finding a replacement in the near future, you will find a saving's account of some sort necessary to help you pay your bills. I don't know what age group you fall in, but as any of us get older, it is harder to find a another job that is the same as you were doing or pays in the same bracket. These are good reasons for a pension and / or a savings account.

When the apostles wrote their letters things were very bad in their time too and they were expecting the Lord's return in their life time. Being ready doesn't mean we need to throw everything out the window. Being ready means to be ready in the spiritual sense of excepting God's plan of salvation and staying in fellowship with him in spite of all that is going on around us.

Yes certainly. I'm 58. And have a bank account.

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Also when I was 20 years old I thought christ would come back in about 3 to 7 years ha ha. Now I am 63 years young. I am young for my age ha ha. So prepare as if you will live to 96. And get life insurance for your family. Don't you love them ? I have life insurance through my job. God could take you any day if it's his will. Be wise and do his will. Store treasures in heaven where God is. Don't live for yourself but live for Jesus Christ he is your life. No one loves you more then Jesus did. Nail to the cross and suffered humiliations. Dispose and hated for our sake. Live for the master not for this evil world. Everyday think about his greatness and remember he is your friend that is closer then a mother or father or wife or husband could be. Our beloved master rode on a donkey into Jerusalem. Lowly and humble thou he is the highest of all men. Praise him everyday HOSANA to the SON of DAVID. COME LORD JESUS.  We need you and this world needs you. 

I thank you for your advise, and understand all that you mean.

I do live for Jesus, He is the center of my life. And that is also why I have to decline life insurance. The Lord has shown me my life, and where I will die. I am steadfast in this knowledge. If I were to take life insurance, then I would be calling Jesus a lier.