IGNORED

Why so much Hate between the Churches/Religions that follow Christ?

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Marcelo Brüderlein said:

There is so much strife among Christians because we are blinded by excessive intellectual study of the Bible and don't understand that love is above all.

Are you saying that you do not know Yahweh's Will ?   Are you ecumenical ?

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

I know for a fact that you have not been "trying to avoid such debates" and now your own actions speak for themselves. But apparently anyone here who is Roman Catholic "works for the devil," so the evangelical lynch mob is justified by the mods.

I know for a fact I have tried to avoid such debates.  Anyone that knows me can verify that I used to get caught up in 4 or 5 doctrinal debates on a regular basis and go back and forth in them.  During the past year, most of my debates have been in the news and politics section.  I have been trying to be of help to some people seeking advise as well, but I have avoided doctrinal strife.  I only wound up in that one thread to defend the KJV Bible, not to debate doctrine, but I did get caught up in a doctrinal dispute, which I confessed to.  Yes, my actions do speak for themselves that what I just said is true.

I have never made the comment that "anyone here who is Roman Catholic works for the devil."  I never said one way or the other if I believe that to be the case.  Another member of Worthy Boards suggested that you work for the devil, but even he didn't say every member that is Roman Catholic works for the devil.  Perhaps some think that is the case, but to my knowledge, nobody has said that.  

Now you have come out and openly attacked the Worthy Christian Forums moderators.  As far as I know, that is a violation of the TOS.  I have always been told that if I have a dispute with the moderators, I should talk to them in private about it, not say negative things about them in the forums, and I have tried to practice that.  I personally have no problem with the moderators.  The one time in recent days when I was warned about crossing the line in a thread, I was guilty, so they were right to point it out.  They have been very fair as far as I am concerned, and have often times given us quite a bit of lead way.  

47 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

No, it's KJV is the only valid version and whatever anyone else is reading is wrong, etc.

And I have yet to find anyone who actually understands Romans -- or most of Paul's other letters -- in the KJV!

That is because you don't understand Romans, so you naturally think others don't understand it.  You also have had serious problems comprehending a very easy to understand passage in Acts.  

2 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

None ever had to as their acts of self-righteousness are apparent to everyone but themselves.

I do find this comment interesting.  Have you looked in the mirror lately?  In the political section, you would attack President Trump for never admitting to being wrong and never apologizing to anyone.  I have never once seen you admit to being wrong, even when it was proven.  You accused me of a slanderous lie about you, and when I proved that wasn't true, you never admitted to being wrong.  The President's wife said he apologized to her for comments he made, so it appears he is more willing to admit to wrong doing than you are.  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Perhaps it would simplify and soften replying to people who are on medicine if there was a forum indicator /flag or section for people on medicine ?

(Medicine that can, as is the case often,  affect the mind and body)   It thus also may greatly affect posting and replies in ways not understood if the use and effects of medicine remains unknown.   This is a common problem online, btw. And in real life situations that the authorities (police) run into daily (they get special training for interactions with handicapped and people on medicine) .

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Davida said:

You should remember how it always goes--  we say, "Stick to the BIBLE Scripture only!"  and then you say ...."Oh really?!! ....What version??" then we say, "KJ is good and not some of the badly translated modern versions. "  and you say.....What!?????......and on and on ad infinitum "

Davida.    keep on in the LORD.   the holy scrips make us wise dear sister , you keep on warning the people.

I just seen some of what Kenneth Copeland said about kairos .    Its pure evil.   So many have no idea we are truly about to be betrayed.

I am going to send out what I personally witnessed Kenny say .   I found it .   We need to get prepared in Christ now .   I warn us all

our betrayal is far sooner than later.   Davida.     I will send it to you and a few others.    We need to start warning people fast . 

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Perhaps it would simplify and soften replying to people who are on medicine if there was a forum indicator /flag or section for people on medicine ?

(Medicine that can, as is the case often,  affect the mind and body)   It thus also may greatly affect posting and replies in ways not understood if the use and effects of medicine remains unknown.   This is a common problem online, btw. And in real life situations that the authorities (police) run into daily (they get special training for interactions with handicapped and people on medicine) .

Jeff, when the Spirit kept reminding me that our betrayal is coming .    What I just found out , it confirms it .

We need to start coming together and now .   And we need to start warning the people.  this whole false love has killed the churches dead. 

You watch what I send you.    I will send it private and to a few others.    When I warned they would see themselves as working for GOD

and us as devils.  I WAS not kidding .  ITS BEGAN .  I mean a whole move of this has began.    Well actually JESUS WARNED US ALL FIRST >
I WAS JUST REPEATING > 

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I do find this comment interesting.  Have you looked in the mirror lately?  In the political section, you would attack President Trump for never admitting to being wrong and never apologizing to anyone.  I have never once seen you admit to being wrong, even when it was proven.  You accused me of a slanderous lie about you, and when I proved that wasn't true, you never admitted to being wrong.  The President's wife said he apologized to her for comments he made, so it appears he is more willing to admit to wrong doing than you are.  

Butero,    I am going to send you something .   just watch it .

4 hours ago, Davida said:

No this is a false accusation, we keep referring to the Bible scripture only as being Righteous and NOT the  man-made Traditions and false doctrines that have been added by the RCC. 

No protestant that you are referring to has ever referred to themselves as being righteous --> but only to the Word of God.

protestant and all who don't conform to rome.  they got a name for us .  Kenneth Copeland works such wickedness into the churches at kairos. 

I mean its just evil.  

4 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

And I see you're all "preying" for yet another Roman Catholic.

Old school let go of your hate for us .    I truly have been praying for you.