IGNORED

Why so much Hate between the Churches/Religions that follow Christ?

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

I think the catholics get a reward from their bishop , priest, nun, or parish for doing that (stirring up strife is their rule,  it is encouraged in the past 10 or more centuries) ....

even though Yahweh punishes them more severely for it if they don't turn to Yahweh to be healed. (they have a more severe judgment from Yahweh).....

Years ago, anyway,  this was noted on roman websites by them.....

Romes quest for world power and control seems to have no end.   Now keneth is even saying the spirit of the reformation was of satan.

and just tells how he loves francis .  THEY sold out long ago, now they pushing the sale of Rome unto the peoples . 

I bet I can say their is now an official one world religion and rome owns it.  AND STILL most will mock .  LOOK at kairos and the churches man.

this and the other religions too.  they all heading into ROME.    Soon enough when all who rejected Christ , believe the lie

then the largest world wide crusade , for god,  and yeah I put a lil g    they will THINK its GODS will for world peace and unity,

when they have us dragged off .   OH jeff,   its coming .   Rome wants to Own,  as it own it all. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

28 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEY sold out long ago, now they pushing the sale of Rome unto the peoples .

The beast as revealed in Scripture since Scripture was written,

as revealed by the men of God over the last several hundred years,

as revealed by its own doctrines, practices, and abominations,

is now upon the earth.   

Pray as Jesus said in Scripture, that we don't have to flee in winter, or on the Sabbath.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Butero,    I am going to send you something .   just watch it .

Thank you for the link.  I just got through watching it.  It does make me think I might be on the right track about why one individual is so hostile towards the President and is also so defensive of the RCC.  What is the one thing that our current President and protestants are standing in the way of?  A one world government and a one world religion.  It could be that we are dealing with a committed globalist, and that is what the real fight is over.  This person might see me as a simpleton for not recognizing that, and clinging to nationalism and the idea that we must stand for the Bible according to truth, even if that makes a one world religion impossible.  

The true Christian church is standing in the way of globalism, as we know from the Bible that the anti-Christ will rule once that one world government is in place, so we oppose it.  We know about the beast system and the mark of the beast.  The true Christian church is not willing to compromise the truth of God's Word to get along and unify everyone.  We would rather continue to be divided than sell out to a religion based on compromise and lies.  

The true church will continue to hinder and prevent a one world religion and a global government from coming into existence, so the phony church is wasting their time and energy trying to force it upon us.  They really should just sit back and be patient, because they will eventually prevail once the Lord returns to take his children to heaven before the tribulation begins.  

"Let no man deceive you by any means:  for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?  AND NOW YE KNOW WHAT WITHHOLDETH THAT HE MIGHT BE REVEALED IN HIS TIME.  FOR THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY DOTH ALREADY WORK:  ONLY HE WHO NOW LETTETH WILL LET, UNTIL HE BE TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY."  2 Thessalonians 2:3-7  

Today, the church is stopping the dream of a united church and a one world government, but there will come a time, likely soon, that the church will be taken out of the way through the rapture.  The false church that we are at odds with today will remain, and their vision will be realized at last.  

"And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."  2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

My thoughts towards those false brethren that oppose us is if they simply wait, they will get what they want.  There will be a one world government and religion.  We just need to make sure we are watching and waiting on the Lord's return so we will be among those taken before those events happen.  

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Butero said:

I do find this comment interesting.  Have you looked in the mirror lately?  In the political section, you would attack President Trump for never admitting to being wrong and never apologizing to anyone.  I have never once seen you admit to being wrong, even when it was proven.  You accused me of a slanderous lie about you, and when I proved that wasn't true, you never admitted to being wrong.  The President's wife said he apologized to her for comments he made, so it appears he is more willing to admit to wrong doing than you are.  

Yes, that very point about hypocrisy was raised in the past in the political section, no less.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you decided to come over and pick a fight.  You are not a victim....

But I wasn't referring to me.

DJL3EnzXoAADgql.jpg

6 hours ago, Davida said:

Really the opposite of reality. People would only criticize the Pope, RC doctrines & the RC traditions and never said so much as boo about individual RCs but had pity for them for being so blinded....

And who do these people tell their criticisms to? "Blinded" Catholics.

Talk about being blind to one's own actions.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

That is a probably another lie. Just add it to the list.

List?

Are you keeping record of who is naughty or nice for Christmas even after George told you that only the Lord knows who is in hell, or not?

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

...  I truly have been praying for you.

And now you're blowing a trumpet to let us all know it?

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

List?

Are you keeping record of who is naughty or nice for Christmas even after George told you that only the Lord knows who is in hell, or not?

The point is that it just another one of your posts that cannot be trusted to be truthful.