IGNORED

Why so much Hate between the Churches/Religions that follow Christ?

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, inchrist said:

Didnt take me long at all actually: 

not answering my question.....how do you know whats in a catholics heart in order to make it an idol?

or would you like a biblical definition on idol worship?

Sorry im allergic to pagan doctrines

How do you KNOW what is in a persons heart , Garbage from man.  from man.

This is WHY the churches fell from correction so fast and so hard.    James did not say oh < well I cant say adulterers < I   don't know their heart>
Jesus never said you cant know someones heart .   IF they in SIN , then its SINFUL.     it don't matter why one is in sin or why they are in error.

GET em OUT .  James did not say , IF you see one stray from the truth,   HEY DONT JUDGE YOU DONT KNOW what is in their heart.

WHY someone sins matters not .   THE fact they in SIN is what MATTERS.  all inclusive I see it , I see it real clear in you.

Yall sure are all inclusive when it comes to not judging sins and just welcoming all in .  BUT MAN you exclude any kind of truth and correction .

• Praise God! 1

14 hours ago, inchrist said:

Predictive text.....nevermind you got the message.

Perhaps learn abit about the Corinthians

Corithians .  I LIKE THAT .     SEPERATE this one OUT.

then in second corithians after godly sorrow led him TO REPENTANCE FROM IT

LET HIM BACK IN NOW .

YEAH inchrist all inclusive is of satan.  its causing the church to fall away massive NOW.   We supposed to be GRAVE ,  we supposed to be compassionate.

but we are not to teach that satanic lie of interfaith .    and justwork together for world peace and let all remain BLIND .  what a punishment for all who did this.

I need to hear you say these two things.    Intefaith all in cluisve is of satan.   and YOU REJECT it forever amen.

• Praise God! 1

14 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Matthew_18_pic.jpg

BTW: it's "clique", not "click".

I often wondered what a millstone looked like.  And JESUS said IT WOULD be better for HIM that THS HAPPENED.    something far worse than this .  

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Butero said:

I could be wrong, and if I am, he can correct me, but I believe that the person you are talking to rejects the deity of Christ.  In the past, he rejected the idea that Jesus is God.  To me, that is an even greater error than what the Catholic Church promotes.  It is my opinion that one isn't saved unless they believe Jesus is God, so I do consider a person in that camp to be an unbeliever, and no different than those who thought of Jesus as nothing more than a prophet or inspired teacher.  It shouldn't be surprising that such a person would defend the Catholic Church, because they are labeled as being cultish.  

Yes, you are correct.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

16 hours ago, inchrist said:

You must be God to know whats in a catholics heart when they kneel down

These Gnostics know everything about everyone, i.e., whether you've been bad or good, just like Santa Claus.

DHNfyAPUIAEM4jh.jpg

6 hours ago, Butero said:

I don't think the Lord wants us to fight over his Word.  I have been trying to avoid such debates for that reason, although I found myself in a thread where it became a debate over portions of the Bible.  The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.  I don't wish to get into a battle over specific scriptures here, but ....  

... hypocrisy.

• Haha 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

16 hours ago, inchrist said:

I see sholahs click is out in full force for its leader

Actually it's not a "click," but a posse of evangelical vigilantes who are going to overwhelm you with posts to show you how wrong you are and how righteous they are :unsure:

• Haha 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

14 hours ago, inchrist said:

The trinity doctrine nor your made up legalism changes the fact ive accepted Christ dying on the cross as my lord and saviour.....

Let me be blunt... even if Im wrong on the trinity doctrine, i would never accept it from you....

And you don't have to have to as the Catholic faith and catechism includes the Nicene and Apostles' Creeds that both explain the doctrine of the Trinity and the deity of Christ.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

"This is the real battleground of human salvation; this is the Waterloo of every soul; this is the test question of every redeemed life. This was the point where Saul lost his kingdom and Agag lost his life, and where still eternal destinies are lost or won as we learn the lesson or refuse to be led in triumph by our conquering Lord.

God had determined that the race of Amalek and the house of Agag should be utterly exterminated. They were not to be spared, but to be destroyed. It was a case of no compromise. There was nothing good in them. The least element of Agagism was destructive, and the whole community, with all their goods and belongings, must be put out of existence, just as the effects of a household where some one had died of some contagious disease must be wholly given to the flames. This is God’s decree against the flesh in us. It cannot be cleansed; it cannot be improved; it cannot be cultivated; it cannot be educated into good ideas and principles. The flesh must be exterminated."

• Praise God! 1

Oh dear,     I sure was praying for old school.    But sadly it looks like he has come with a vengeance and on the warpath .

Rather odd one would think since ALL INCLUSIVE ROME , francis sure is loving up and kissing on false gods.  Oh how dare we judge a muslim or gay, even atheist make it to heaven.

BUT GRRRRRRR you gospel preacheding jihads.    Francis has made himself the enemy OF Christ.  as will all who follow intefaiht and the all inclusive.

yeah one might think it odd that all inclusive focus on unity in football rome  , focus on world unity.  

But then again, not so odd, due to His and romes common enemy are the fundamental bible believing born again saints of the Lord.

Let all who Love the LORD rejoice when rome or any persecutes us ...............rejoice in the LORD and remember to forgive those who persecute you.

BUT NEVER EVER conform to this dung pile lie of all darknesss , the all inclusive interfaith for world peace dung.    leading right to the man of sin.