• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

(Jer. 4:23-26).

23, I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void;  and the heavens they had no light. 
    24, I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
    25, I beheld, and, lo, there was NO MAN, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
    26, I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Hello again Hazard;

Could this passage not be something that has yet to come? in the future? Like a nuclear disaster?

Zechariah 14:6
In that day = (future there) will be no light; the luminaries will dwindle.

Isaiah 24 :1-2

Behold the Lord makes the earth empty and makes it waste,

distorts its surface

and scatters abroad its inhabitants

***2 And it shall be***  =future ?

Isaiah 5:30
And it will growl over it*** in that day (future)*** like the roaring of the sea. If one looks to the land, behold, there is darkness and distress; Even the light is darkened by its clouds.

all future events:

Isaiah 5:30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of …

Isaiah 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not …

Ezekiel 32:7,8 And when I shall put you out, I will cover the heaven, and make the …

Joel 2:10,30,31 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the …

Joel 3:15,16 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw …

Amos 8:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, said the Lord GOD, that I …

Matthew 24:29,35 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be …

Mark 13:25,25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven …

Luke 21:25,26 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the …

Acts 2:19,20 And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; …

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Permanent and eternal laws were given to the sun, moon, and stars at this time as proved in Jer. 31:35-36; Gen. 1:14-19; Ps. 72:5, 17; 89:35-37.

Isaiah  24 v23

then the moon will be(future) disgraced

And the sun ashamed;

For the Lord of hosts will reign

On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem

and before the elders , gloriously

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Isaiah  24 v23

then the moon will be(future) disgraced

And the sun ashamed;

For the Lord of hosts will reign

On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem

and before the elders , gloriously

Permanent and eternal laws were given to the sun, moon, and stars at this time as proved in Jer. 31:35-36; Gen. 1:14-19; Ps. 72:5, 17; 89:35-37.

We can believe all these scriptures as they are written in the Word of God.

Regarding Isaiah. 24: 23, Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

After the future tribulation, the battle of Armageddon and the second advent of Christ, the planets will become confounded and ashamed of their limited light in comparison with the glory of God shining over Mount Zion and Jerusalem during the Millennium and the new Earth forever when God and Christ will reign (V, 23; 4:5-6; 60:19-20). In the northern parts of the earth, the light of the sun will be increased 7 fold and the moon will be like the sun; and yet they will be ashamed (30:26). The glory of God will also shine forth in the New Jerusalem (Rev. 21:23-22:5).

Looking over your position, I perused the internet to find loads of different info/conjectures of what was before genesis . So much came up

There are way to many conjectures out there that can just bring confusion to Gods Word .

I rather except the beginning text of the story of Genesis in bible as the original beginning of existence of everything other speculative possibilities, not really mentioned in the book of Genesis=The Beginning..

Looking up your theory, i found several other like minded conjectures like yours stating also , that cities like Atlantis and Lemuria existed then where the fallen angels tried to play around with DNA and that in Gods anger all the neighboring planets where destroyed around the earth, as well as earth  and Nebura the planet satan has his main dwelling on, was cast out of the solar system and is coming back as planet X and the reason the moon has so many craters in it is because of the events that occurred before Genesis ch1, and that Christ Jesus is really Lucifer... i mean people can read into and extrapolate verses from the bible, but that does not make it to be the correct analogical  Truth.

I don't know...

All i do know because i have experienced this in my own life is that there is a God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

My life has transformed for the better because of Him  working in my heart/soul and life.

the way I have understood the bible so far has been clear and working also clearly in my life.

The clarity comes from the Holy spirit of God working in and through us. He shows us and reveals to us his Truth.

The Genesis story claims the beginning of existence in the six day creation time.

the bible through the beginning of Genesis also confirms a firmament over the earth dividing water from above and water from below.

the firmament is what contains the earth and separates it from the heavens.

If there was existence before Genesis in the bible, would not the bible have said so and would have began  saying this quite clearly in Genesis ?

but it does not.

2Cor 11:3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Edited by 1to3

7 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Looking over your position, I perused the internet to find loads of different info/conjectures of what was before genesis . So much came up

There are way to many conjectures out there that can just bring confusion to Gods Word .

I rather except the beginning text of the story of Genesis in bible as the original beginning of existence of everything other speculative possibilities, not really mentioned in the book of Genesis=The Beginning..

Looking up your theory, i found several other like minded conjectures like yours stating also , that cities like Atlantis and Lemuria existed then where the fallen angels tried to play around with DNA and that in Gods anger all the neighboring planets where destroyed around the earth, as well as earth  and Nebura the planet satan has his main dwelling on, was cast out of the solar system and is coming back as planet X and the reason the moon has so many craters in it is because of the events that occurred before Genesis ch1, and that Christ Jesus is really Lucifer... i mean people can read into and extrapolate verses from the bible, but that does not make it to be the correct analogical  Truth.

I don't know...

All i do know because i have experienced this in my own life is that there is a God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

My life has transformed for the better because of Him  working in my heart/soul and life.

the way I have understood the bible so far has been clear and working also clearly in my life.

The clarity comes from the Holy spirit of God working in and through us. He shows us and reveals to us his Truth.

The Genesis story claims the beginning of existence in the six day creation time.

the bible through the beginning of Genesis also confirms a firmament over the earth dividing water from above and water from below.

the firmament is what contains the earth and separates it from the heavens.

If there was existence before Genesis in the bible, would not the bible have said so and would have began  saying this quite clearly in Genesis ?

but it does not.

2Cor 11:3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Dear 1to3.

First, its not my theory and second forget the internet and just stay with the Word of God.

Ask yourself these questions. How could the stars and sons of God shout and sing for joy when God laid the foundation of the Earth as in Job 38:4-7, if the Earth was created in the third day and the sun, moon, and stars in the fourth day of Gen. 1:9-19?

How could God create the heavens and the Earth imperfect, as in Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26, and still produce perfection in all His Works?

Where did the rebellion of Satan, angels, and his kingdom occure if nothing was created until the six days?

Many, many other questions can be asked that cannot be explained without belief in a pre-Adamite world. Many other arguments could be presented to prove the doctrine of a pre-Adamite world, but there has been sufficient evidence presented from Scripture of a pre-Adamite world before Adam.

If men will believe the simple story of creation and of re-creation as outlined in the Scriptures provided, all the doubt and misunderstanding would be automatically solved.

The whole story in a few words is this. God created the heavens first, then the Earth, all in the beginning or in the dateless past (Gen. 1:1; Job 38:4-7). He caused the heavens and the Earth to be inhabited and gave Lucifer control of the Earth Kingdom (Col. 1:15-18; Rev. 12:12; Ezek. 28:11-18; Isa. 14:12-14).

Lucifer ruled for God for an unknown period before he rebelled and invaded heaven to try and dethrone God (Ezek. 28:11-18; Isa. 14:12-14). He was defeated and God destroyed his kingdom on Earth by a flood and by His fierce anger (Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26; Ps. 104:5-9; 2 Peter 3:5-6). The Earth was turned upside down, a process which caused all the present formations of the Earth. The flood remained on the Earth for an unknown time and then God in six days restored the Earth to a habitable state and made Adam and his creation to carry out the original plan of God concerning the Earth (Gen. 1:3-2:25).

Lucifer and the spirit rebels caused man to fall, and they regained dominion of the Earth through Adams submission (2 Cor. 11:3; Eph. 2:1-3; 6:10-18; Rom. 5:12-21). They have been in control ever since and will remain in control until the second coming of Christ, who will put down all rebellion in the Millennium and make a New Heavens and a New Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness forever (1 Cor. 15:24-28; Rev. 19:11-22:5).

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 11/17/2017 at 3:22 PM, HAZARD said:

Scriptures show that originally, Long before Adam and Eve were created, God created the Earth and placed Lucifer as ruler of the society there.

Uhhh, no.  Scriptures say nothing about the length of time "Long before" other than the Heavens and Earth were created on Day 1 and man (Adam) on Day 6.  Scripture says nothing whatsoever about Lucifer being "ruler of the society there" prior to Adam and Eve's creation.  On the contrary, Lucifer was not given rule over the earth until Adam fell in the Garden, per Scripture.
Cf. Genesis 1-3.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Michael Fernandez said:

Uhhh, no.  Scriptures say nothing about the length of time "Long before" other than the Heavens and Earth were created on Day 1 and man (Adam) on Day 6.  Scripture says nothing whatsoever about Lucifer being "ruler of the society there" prior to Adam and Eve's creation.  On the contrary, Lucifer was not given rule over the earth until Adam fell in the Garden, per Scripture.
Cf. Genesis 1-3.

Lucifer had rule over the Earth and lost it because of his rebellion and invasion of heaven to dethrone God. God destroyed the Earth and flooded it. Gen. 1:2. Lucifer regained control of the rulership of the Earth when accused God of lying and he caused Adam and Eve believe him, not God and to sin.

Can you answer these questions?

How could the stars and sons of God shout and sing for joy when God laid the foundation of the Earth as in Job 38:4-7, if the Earth was created in the third day and the sun, moon, and stars in the fourth day of Gen. 1:9-19?

How could God create the heavens and the Earth imperfect, as in Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26, and still produce perfection in all His Works?

Where did the rebellion of Satan, angels, and his kingdom occure if nothing was created until the six days?

Why would the world covered in water, in Gen. 1:2, be an act of creation when all other floods are acts of judgment?

Why is Hell prepared for the devil and his angels (Matt. 25:41) and why is it located in the Earth (matt. 12:40; Eph. 4:7) if these rebels did not sin while on Earth before Adam?

Why would Hell be prepared for them if they did not sin first before man? If man sinned before angels, why was not Hell prepared for man instead of angels? If angels sinned first, then their sin had to be before Adam, so where did they sin if not on the Earth before Adam?

When were the vast heavens and all the billions of suns, moons, and galaxies and planets created if not before the six days?

Why was not the creation of all these things mentioned in the six days, or the details of how they were created, as is the case with the Earth and its creatures, if they were created in six days?

Why was not the creation of angels and other spirit beings mentioned in the work of six days if they were created at that time?

Where did demons come from if they are not the spirits of the pre-Adamite races? Did God create them as demons, or were they created perfect and holy as were all other things that are recorded.

If they were created holy, then they sinned on the Earth, or they would not be confined in prisons under the Earth. So when did they sin on the Earth if not before Adam?

If they were a part of Adam's creation, whey were they not mentioned at least one time since all other creatures of less importance are mentioned that were a part of the work of six days?

When did the spirits of Rev. 9 commit sin on the Earth if not before Adam?

Why are they now confined in the Earth if they did not sin on Earth?

If all angels and spirits were created at the time of Adam why did no God mention it and why did not He them dominion over man since it ius stated that men were created lower than angels? (Ps. 8: Heb. 2). Is it God's plan for lower to rule higher creations?

Who was it that was sinful enough to cause man to sin if there were no pre-Adamite sinners to be sinful when Adam was created?

If there were not two social systems on Earth at different times, and if the only one that ever existed was created in the six days, then why is there such a vast difference between Gods infinite mercy, dealings, and means of reconciliation with man and with all other fallen creatures, since they are all of the same social system?

Why is there such jealousy and malice between man and spirit beings who are fallen if the all belong to the same creation and the same social system?

When was there war in heaven, and when was Lucifer cast out if not before Adam, as stated in Isa. 14:12-14; Ezek. 28:11-17; Luke 10:18?

Not one of these questions can be answered intelligently and scripturally unless we accept the fact that there was a pre-Adamite social system which was totally destroyed by the flood of Gen. 1:2. One might attempt to give some kind of an answer to these questions but any explanation of any Bible question that cannot be answered with at least two or three plain Scriptures on the subject is the wrong answer. Any answer that is out of harmony with Scripture on the subject is wrong and must be rejected.

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Can you answer these questions?

I will try but I hope others will also...

How could the stars and sons of God shout and sing for joy when God laid the foundation of the Earth as in Job 38:4-7, i

God could have still very well created them after He created the heavens  before the foundation of the earth was laid.  They could have very well witnessed the creation of the earth from the heavens as God first created  the heavens and soon after the earth. The angels could very well have been created after the heavens were formed

God created everything perfect and good and said so in Genesis.

Genesis ch1 v31 Then God saw that everything that He had made was VERY GOOD. So the evening and morning were the six day.

Gen. 1:2; Jer. 4:23-26

But these passages don't say these where imperfect like you are saying they are.

Gen. 1:2;  mention's the beginning  of when God began to form the earth. there is nothing not good about that.

Jer. 4:23-26 mentions the flood in Noha's time that happened later on.

The rebellion happened after the time of the six day creation and after the seventh day of rest. It happened between after the seventh day and before Eve was tempted in the garden of Eden.

Why would the world covered in water, in Gen. 1:2, be an act of creation when all other floods are acts of judgment?

There are many passages in scripture that refer God to be like water, rushing water, so I do not see that water would be anything negative in the genesis 1:2 as Water is very much needed to form life, electricity and creation of living things.

Why is Hell prepared for the devil and his angels (Matt. 25:41) and why is it located in the Earth (matt. 12:40; Eph. 4:7) if these rebels did not sin while on Earth before Adam?

Because lucifer and his angels sinned. It was meant for him and his angels and not mankind

"and why is it located in the Earth " Because God cast down Lucifer and the angels that followed lucifer out of Hid heaven and unto the earth realm.

Why would Hell be prepared for them if they did not sin first before man?

Yes they did sin before man sometime after the seventh day and before Eve was tempted  in the garden of Eden.

If man sinned before angels,

Man did not sin before the angels did. Lucifer and a third of the angels sinned before man was tempted by fallen Lucifer/satan/serpent of old in the garden of Eden.

When were the vast heavens and all the billions of suns, moons, and galaxies and planets created if not before the six days?

Well the bible does not speak of them, for all we know, they do not exist as man is saying they do. Like the Photoshoped pictures that NASA gives out to be true but are not.(but that's for another thread.) just like Darwinian theory of revolutions and other man made theories are not what the bible says.

but for sake of argument these "billions of sun, moons, and galaxies and planets would all have been created during the creation period of the heavens. But the bible does not speak of those in enumreation .

Why was not the creation of all these things mentioned in the six days, or the details of how they were created, as is the case with the Earth and its creatures, if they were created in six days?

The creation of ALL that God created was mentioned in the beginning of Genesis ch1.

with all due respect Hazard,you are adding to what God mentions and claiming it to be correct, even though the bible does not mentioned anything about an existing earth before the genesis creation of it.

Why was not the creation of angels and other spirit beings mentioned in the work of six days if they were created at that time?

Hazard, you know the creation of angels are mentioned and very clearly so in the bible.

The angels inhabit the heavens with God, the fallen angels where cast out of the 3rd heaven of God and down to the earth realm and roaming the earth and its sky heaven.  The first heaven if you like.

Is it God's plan for lower to rule higher creations?

good question, Does not Christ Jesus say that who is great needs to lower themselves and serve to be great?

Angels have been created spiritual beings living in the heavens above the earth to cover and protect and serve God. By serving God they are serving us, by protecting and watching over us. they are not just bound to earth, they also are in the heavens

We are lower in that we are still earth bound while the good angels of God are not. They have already their place above in the heavens, while we are still earth bound.

We are not to bow down to angels, they where placed to serve us and THAT is WHAT infuriated Lucifer into prideful jealousy.

Where did demons come from if they are not the spirits of the pre-Adamite races? Did God create them as demons, or were they created perfect and holy as were all other things that are recorded

They came about after Lucifer had sinned. after the seventh day and before Lucifer tempted Eve to sinned in the garden of Eden.

If they were created holy, then they sinned on the Earth, or they would not be confined in prisons under the Earth. So when did they sin on the Earth if not before Adam?

Again they sinned somewhere after the seventh day and before satan tempted Eve in the garden of Eden.

If they were a part of Adam's creation, whey were they not mentioned at least one time since all other creatures of less importance are mentioned that were a part of the work o

They are mentioned in other parts of scripture all through the bible, where everything comes together in unison. The main of Genesis is the creation of ALL and the fall of man through satans lure.

Who was it that was sinful enough to cause man to sin if there were no pre-Adamite sinners to be sinful when Adam was created?

The fallen angel Lucifer was.

Where did demons come from if they are not the spirits of the pre-Adamite races? Did God create them as demons, or were they created perfect and holy as were all other things that are recorded.

The Angels in the beginning all had their post/ positions. they where all created Good until Sin was found in one of them Lucifer and when Lucifer/satan began to try and corrupt as many angels as he could to follow him.  The angels who followed Lucifer to rebel and sin, fell with Lucifer and Lost their GOOD nature and their fallen nature was. Lucifer lost his position of special cherub angel and became satan the serpent of old. The rest of the fallen angels also lost their heavenly position and became evil, and demons.

When did the spirits of Rev. 9 commit sin on the Earth if not before Adam?

They committed sin after they joined Lucifer and then were disgraced and fell from heaven unto the earth plane.

Why are they now confined in the Earth if they did not sin on Earth?

Because the 3rd heaven were God resides is Holy and Darkness cannot join to Gods Light 1 John ch1.

After the ALL the earth was corrupted by Lucifer tempting Eve to eat of the tree of good and evil in the Garden of Eden, then all the earth got corrupted. God sent down what was corrupted to were corruption exists.

Why is there such jealousy and malice between man and spirit beings who are fallen if the all belong to the same creation and the same social system?

Because corruption is a system of pride, jealousy, beguiling , confusion and corruption. 

Man who was created on earth  was created good and still has Gods good seed in him (all are given a measure of faith) and still alive on earth to still have a chance to make the right choice to get redeem himself through Gods grace whereas the demons=fallen angels where already redeemed and in heaven when they chose to fall away from Gods Grace,  they became  completely and fully corrupted with no chance of redemption. Like you say they were in a higher position in the heavens with God, before iniquity was found in some and they fell from Gods heaven and grace unto the earth plane, where they are now.

When was there war in heaven, and when was Lucifer cast out if not before Adam, as stated in Isa. 14:12-14; Ezek. 28:11-17; Luke 10:18?

From what I understand, Lucifer and the fallen angels were cast out of heaven when they sinned. somewhere after the seventh day creation and before Lucifer tempting Eve in the garden of Eden.

Edited by 1to3

1to3  wrote;

Jer. 4:23-26 mentions the flood in Nohas time that happened later on.

23, I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

That explains lucifers flood to a tee. The sun moon and stars shone during Noahs flood. An Earthly flood could never cover the sun, moon and stars or put them out.

25, I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

There were men, women and animals in the ark that went through and  survived Noahs flood.

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

23, I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

That explains lucifers flood to a tee. The sun moon and stars shone during Noahs flood. An Earthly flood could never cover the sun, moon and stars or put them out.

Hi Hazard, How do we know that "The sun moon and stars shone during Noah's flood"  we do not know for sure that, as when their is something like the flood that has been reported in the bible, that is quite a disturbance. When weather becomes real bad,  visibility also become real bad. I would not be surprised if all went kind of dark for a while.

when bad weather conditions happen, we do loose a lot of visibility as things do become darkened.

Also if you look at scripture there are many places that describe desolation, ruins and destruction and things becoming darkened .

Joel 3:15 14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. 15The sun and moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness. 16The LORD roars from Zion And utters His voice from Jerusalem, And the heavens and the earth tremble. But the LORD is a refuge for His people And a stronghold to the sons of Israel.…

Isaiah 13:10  For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And the moon will not shed its light

Job 9:7

Who commands the sun not to shine, And sets a seal upon the stars;

Job 3:9 "Let the stars of its twilight be darkened; Let it wait for light but have none, And let it not see the breaking dawn

Joel 2:10 Before them the earth quakes, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness

Amos 8:9
 "It will come about in that day," declares the Lord GOD, "That I will make the sun go down at noon And make the earth dark in broad daylight.
Ecclesiastes 12:2
 before the sun and the light, the moon and the stars are darkened, and clouds return after the rain;
Ezekiel 32:7
 "And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud And the moon will not give its light.
Matthew 24:29
 "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Mark 13:24
 "But in those days, after that tribulation, THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT,

Joel 2:31
 "The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.

Acts 2:20
 'THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME.

Revelation 6:12
 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;

Luke 23:45 because the sun was obscured; and the veil of the temple was torn in two.

Ezekiel 32:8
"All the shining lights in the heavens I will darken over you And will set darkness on your land," Declares the Lord GOD.

Luke 21:25

"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,

Quote from Hazard: Jer. 4:23-26

"25, I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

There were men, women and animals in the ark that went through and  survived Noahs flood..."

yes but nowhere else

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/23525/what-does-it-mean-in-genesis-12-and-jeremiah-423-when-they-refer-to-the-earth

Conclusion

The tohu va-bohu of Genesis 1 and Jeremiah 4 is not the pure non-existence of 'creation ex nihilo', but neither is it a previous creation made and brought to ruin in the span between Genesis 1.1 and 1.2 as the 'gap theory' claims. Instead, tohu va-bohu means something like 'desolate and waste', describing the disorderly and functionless chaos.

Genesis 1.2 portrays the original act of creation, when God brings order to the 'desolate and waste' primordial chaos, and assigns function to that which he creates.

Jeremiah 4.23 poetically describes judgment on Jerusalem, which is depicted as a reversal of creation; the world (of Israel) is brought back to a state of 'desolate and waste' disorder: mountains are leveled (4.24), the skies are emptied of birds (4.25), farmland is made barren and cities are emptied of people (4.26), etc

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1