• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

There is nothing wrong with showing off physical attributes as long as they aren't sexual in nature or involve parts that should be kept in private. For instance, I've been lifting weights on and off for over a year now and my upper arms are obviously getting bigger. Many of the dress shirts that I wear to work are starting to call attention to this fact whenever I reach up or move around very actively. Is that a sin? No, I'm not flaunting it by any means. I am proud of the fact that I'm becoming more in shape and I hope I can persuade someone else to do the same!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢
There is nothing wrong with showing off physical attributes as long as they aren't sexual in nature or involve parts that should be kept in private.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

[

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, he avoids the beach and public swimming.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Annette, please don't take offense to this, but if your husband has that much of an issue that he can't go to a beach or public swimming pool, do you think there might be a problem there? Can he control himself? That just seems kind of extreme to me.

Again, I am just wondering about it because I can't understand having to avoid all of that to keep yourself from being tempted. I don't mean to offend you in any way. :24:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

It's a sad world we live in when we can't even go to the beach. My kids will be devastated :24:

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

[quote name='Bro David

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

Men to me are natural sex fiends and they use any excuse to make excuses for themselves.

I'm VERY offended by that as a Christian man. There is absolutely no need to paint every man out there with that paintbrush. For the record, let's just make it clear that women cheat as well as men! I've never cheated and I don't appreciate that statement-it would be much appreciated by us men if you would edit it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is my opinion and I am not going to appologize for it and I will not delete it. What part of to me don't you understand? It has nothing to do with cheating either, did I write that? No I didn't!!!! If you have a problem with my response, ask me to re word it nicely instead of how you did! If you aren't in this catergory, what are you worrying about? I never stated all men are I stated to me they are!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢

Now men get branded natural sex fiends.

So everyones husband is a sex fiend in your eyes including yours ?

Whats next corrective sentences ?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Men to me are natural sex fiends and they use any excuse to make excuses for themselves.

I'm VERY offended by that as a Christian man. There is absolutely no need to paint every man out there with that paintbrush. For the record, let's just make it clear that women cheat as well as men! I've never cheated and I don't appreciate that statement-it would be much appreciated by us men if you would edit it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is my opinion and I am not going to appologize for it and I will not delete it. What part of to me don't you understand? It has nothing to do with cheating either, did I write that? No I didn't!!!! If you have a problem with my response, ask me to re word it nicely instead of how you did! If you aren't in this catergory, what are you worrying about? I never stated all men are I stated to me they are!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talk about spiritual bondage

sheesh :blink::)

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Let's go easy. I think what she is trying to say is that, to her, most men are big on sex and think most of the time with.........shall we say something other than their brain. A man and a woman meet on the sidewalk and are talking. 9 out of 10 women are interested in the conversation, "how's your wife and kids?" etc. But 9 out of 10 men have some sort of thought about whether she is "looking good" etc. That's how men are. They are wired that way. That's all she is saying. Her use of "sex fiends" was a little tongue in cheek, that's all. Correct, Constant? Let's not accuse her of "being in bondage" or any other personal attacks.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

Let's go easy. I think what she is trying to say is that, to her, most men are big on sex and think most of the time with.........shall we say something other than their brain. A man and a woman meet on the sidewalk and are talking. 9 out of 10 women are interested in the conversation, "how's your wife and kids?" etc. But 9 out of 10 men have some sort of thought about whether she is "looking good" etc.  That's how men are. They are wired that way. That's all she is saying. Her use of "sex fiends" was a little tongue in cheek, that's all. Correct, Constant? Let's not accuse her of "being in bondage" or any other personal attacks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you WIP! This is exactally what I am saying. Alot of you people are reading too far into what I typed. TO ME!!!!!!! Men are this way. Not to everyone!!! Instead of attacking me maybe you should go back and read what I typed. I typed TO ME....I never said that all men are sex feinds and that is it. Why would I attack all men? I know my husband isn't this way and from what I know from some of you men, you aren't this way. Okay let me rephrase what I said earlier:

To me, some men in the world are sex feinds! There is that better? Do you all feel better now?