• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

15 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Yes, How very fortunate for the Gentiles who accepted the terms of God's New Covenant, belief in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, together with believing Jews.  Unfortunately, Israel still rejects Jesus as their Messiah, and will continue to do so until His second coming, when they finally recognize Him as their Messiah, recorded in Zech.12:10 and 14:4-5.

Quasar93

How tragic that most Jews reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. But there are messianic Jews and they are Jews who do believe in Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Yes, How very fortunate for the Gentiles who accepted the terms of God's New Covenant, belief in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, together with believing Jews.  Unfortunately, Israel still rejects Jesus as their Messiah, and will continue to do so until His second coming, when they finally recognize Him as their Messiah, recorded in Zech.12:10 and 14:4-5.

Quasar93

Those are such good Scriptures.  

59 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

Those are such good Scriptures.  

I find that Quasar is a very sound teacher on the end times. I am always ready to learn. :)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Those who are able to handle the Bible with skill  know that the Throne of David will be on earth.   And Jesus will reign from that throne on the earth.

Hi Shiloh,

I see you are still using that `put down tactic` to try and prove your point. But you see bro, and you know very well it is only, yes only God`s word that stands alone, NOT us putting down others. You say `Those who are able to handle the Bible with skill know that.....`  That is just YOUR opinion of what God`s word says. I do not see any scriptures bro, whereas I have posted numerous scriptures. We see this point differently and it is not a minor point as we well know.

You think we come back to this sin-stricken earth and I believe that God`s word says we have a glorious inheritance in the third heaven where we will rule & reign with Christ. Christ the Head who has been given all power and authority in every realm that He actually made, and in His glorious body will reign from His seat of power in the third heaven over the angelic realm, the universe and the earth, as God the Father says -

`....far above all principality and power and might and dominion and every name that is named, NOT ONLY IN THIS AGE BUT IN THE ONE TO COME.` (Eph. 1: 21) 

In this age and the one to come, Shiloh. How clear is that. Christ will be the power and authority of David`s throne, (note David`s...) why because Christ actually preceded David and even gave David His authority, and when Christ was manifest as a man we both know that He came from the lineage of David, yet He preceded Him, for He is the ROOT of David as God`s word says, (Rev. 22: 16)

Christ is `far above` all and we cannot bring Him down to our level, though you may try with all your manipulations and tactics, BUT never, no never is the Lord Jesus Christ, the King of all the kings, the Lord of all the Lords, the High Chief Justice of heaven, the One the only One found worthy to rule over all in a glorious human body. Think of that Shiloh, there is a man in heaven and we will also go there too. Utterly amazing bro.

regards, Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Quite right.  However, the Bible does not give us a disposition of Satan's angels after being cast to the earth with Satan, in Rev.12:7.

Quasar92

Hi Quasar,

The judgment of the fallen angels will obviously be after they have been cast to the earth. After judgment they will NOT be wandering the earth but cast into the pit and finally the lake of fire. As Satan is the leader of the fallen angels, then they are `bound together.`

Marilyn.

6 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Thanks for your input, Marilyn.  However, it is negative to the Biblical teachings of Jesus reign on earth for 1,000 years.  Fulfilling Mt.6:9-13; Zech,14:4-5; Acts 1:6; 2:29-30 and 15:16 as well as many more, as recorded in the next two posts:

Hi Quasar,

You may like to read what I wrote to Shiloh as my response.

Marilyn.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

I see you are still using that `put down tactic` to try and prove your point. But you see bro, and you know very well it is only, yes only God`s word that stands alone, NOT us putting down others. You say `Those who are able to handle the Bible with skill know that.....`  That is just YOUR opinion of what God`s word says. I do not see any scriptures bro, whereas I have posted numerous scriptures. We see this point differently and it is not a minor point as we well know.

I have debated you enough to be familiar with the way you ignore context and impose your ideas on to Scripture and try to mold the Bible around what you want to believe, not what it actually says.

You think we come back to this sin-stricken earth and I believe that God`s word says we have a glorious inheritance in the third heaven where we will rule & reign with Christ. Christ the Head who has been given all power and authority in every realm that He actually made, and in His glorious body will reign from His seat of power in the third heaven over the angelic realm, the universe and the earth, as God the Father says -

`....far above all principality and power and might and dominion and every name that is named, NOT ONLY IN THIS AGE BUT IN THE ONE TO COME.` (Eph. 1: 21) 

Heaven is not the final home for Christians.   We will be on earth ruling with Jesus here as Jesus will rule on the throne of David and it is an earthly throne, not a heavenly throne.   Ezekiel 40-48 makes it clear that Jesus will rule on the earth on the throne of David in His Temple during the millennium.

There is NOTHING that says we will reign in Heaven during the millennium.   To say that we do is just nonsense.

In this age and the one to come, Shiloh. How clear is that.

It's really clear when you bother to actually quote it context:   "And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:"
(Eph 1:19-21)

This is what I mean about you ignoring context.  You have your own weird version of hermeneutics that lets you play free and loose with the Scriptures.   Paul was not talking about our reign in heaven with Jesus.   The phrase "not only in this world, but also in that which is to come,"  refers to to His authority above everything and every name that is named.   It doesn't say that He and us will remain in Heaven forever or during the millennium.

You are applying that verse to an issue wasn't intended to address.  That's how false teachers operate and press their false notions on others.

Christ will be the power and authority of David`s throne, (note David`s...) why because Christ actually preceded David and even gave David His authority, and when Christ was manifest as a man we both know that He came from the lineage of David, yet He preceded Him, for He is the ROOT of David as God`s word says, (Rev. 22: 16)

That may be true but that doesn't change the fact that David's throne is on earth and always will be on earth, every reference to that throne in the Bible locates it on earth,  and when Jesus reigns from it, that will happen on earth.  

Christ is `far above` all and we cannot bring Him down to our level, though you may try with all your manipulations and tactics, BUT never, no never is the Lord Jesus Christ, the King of all the kings, the Lord of all the Lords, the High Chief Justice of heaven, the One the only One found worthy to rule over all in a glorious human body. Think of that Shiloh, there is a man in heaven and we will also go there too. Utterly amazing bro.

Saying that he will reign on the earth, isn't bringing him down to our level.  That's just another one of your absurd arguments.    You really  don't know what you're talking about. 

Just now, shiloh357 said:

It's really clear when you bother to actually quote it context:   "And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:"

This is what I mean about you ignoring context. 

Hi Shiloh,

Wow you fitted a lot of negatives in there bro in that short time -

- the way you ignore context and impose your ideas on to Scripture

- try to mold the Bible around what you want to believe (actually mould has a `u` in it or is that US spelling?)

-To say that we do is just nonsense.

-you ignoring context

- You have your own weird version of hermeneutics

-That's how false teachers operate and press their false notions on others.

-  just another one of your absurd arguments

-You really  don't know what you're talking about. 

Marilyn.

BTW It looks like I am your public enemy No.1 there bro.:groan:

In the Millennium there is a lifting of the curse upon the earth, but not a total deliverance from the world's travail brought in by sin, for in the millennium it is still possible for a sinner go be accursed Isaiah 65:20 with resulting physical death. In the eternal state and in the new heaven and new earth there will be no curse at all and no possibility or need of such divine punishment.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

I have debated you enough to be familiar with the way you ignore context and impose your ideas on to Scripture and try to mold the Bible around what you want to believe, not what it actually says.

This is what I mean about you ignoring context.  You have your own weird version of hermeneutics that lets you play free and loose with the Scriptures.   Paul was not talking about our reign in heaven with Jesus.   The phrase "not only in this world, but also in that which is to come,"  refers to to His authority above everything and every name that is named.   It doesn't say that He and us will remain in Heaven forever or during the millennium.

You are applying that verse to an issue wasn't intended to address.  That's how false teachers operate and press their false notions on others.

Hi Shiloh,

And I`ve also debated with you to know your tactics -

1. Attack, attack, attack the person and their character.

2. Use emotive words to put down the other person and their comments.

3. Belittle the person by using `important` words and so called man`s knowledge.

Now glad you said - `refers to to His authority above everything and every name that is named. ` So...we know that Christ`s seat of power and authority given by the Father is in the third heaven. Of course the Lord is able to go to & fro throughout all of God`s great kingdom, however His seat of power and authority is above all. Thus He will not physically rule from earth and there is NO scriptures that say Christ is physically ruling on the earth.

Marilyn.