• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I brought you no one at all.   I encouraged you to ask  of the Holy Spirit to guide you, and still do. I  do  think that surely the entire State of Texas houses a local body  of Christ Jesus. My bride was led to one a small one of a mere six saints that cared for and encouraged one another.

You brought  a list of lots of names a few weeks back.  You did.

Tell you what .  privtately email me so good ones you know .   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You brought  a list of lots of names a few weeks back.  You did.

Tell you what .  privtately email me so good ones you know .   

Again I encourage you to ask of the Holy Spirit that God may place you where He wills for your benefit.  

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Davida said:

Go find an independent Baptist church that is serving the Lord and preaching the Bible. You can help the Pastor and drive the bus for picking up children & bringing them to Church!

I don't think we even have any INDEPENDANT Baptist churches here .  but I will at least give it a looking for.

Since I know little of denominations,  what is the difference to You between say the independent Baptist church versus non independent Baptist.

• Group:  Mars Hill

4 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Again I encourage you to ask of the Holy Spirit that God may place you where He wills for your benefit. 

I did find a church.   well the concept of a true church.   it was in the Anabaptist early church.   not the ones who gave the group a bad name and picked up arms to fight .

The concept of keeping JESUS sayings in all that we do.   and not going around any of them.   aint that so simple.

it should be.   It was not jackob either who later the amish were named after .  it was before that .   The group lived by the sayings of Christ .

as I read some of their older writings , how they evangelized , how they taught all JESUS sayings and just lived them.  most peaceful .

IF I , a simple thing and no great man can see the simplicity of just living CHRIST , ANY LEADER should long KNOW THIS .  

I am not talking about end time events,  I am not talking about understanding all of revelation.   What I am talking about IS JUST simply living JESUS sayings

in peace and joy.  IF a leader cant do this , THEN STEP DOWN .   I see things so simple.

Like I truly believe , but would never condmen, but do believe a leader should live no better than his own flock.

I think his own life should come second to those of his own flock.   in fact really I think this should be how we all live.

Not for us , but for the other.  And doing all for the sake of the other above our own self.  Teaching CHRIST  , his sayings, living for HIM FIRST above all things

living for the others before our own welfare too.   Its what I truly believe .   Live like Christ .  and he lived no better than his own, they lived as one .

IF JESUS , HIS SAYINGS are loved above ALL  THINGS then our heart places all others before US .  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

The people have a "choice"  Blessings or Cursing".    Deut 28.    

You can read about America in Isaiah 18. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

14 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Where did you get this?

We can't pray to God to bless the country we live in because it's evil?  Is that your premise?  That such a prayer is evil?  I'd love to see you try and defend that position biblically.

Paul tells us to pray for the government and our leaders in both Romans 13 and 1 Timothy 1.  He doesn't say pray for them only if we believe they are good.  What you are advocating actually goes against what scripture plainly tells us to do.

How shall we pray for them.  I would pray that they would repent and Honor Christ in their leadership. repeal laws that are against Gods will for man and the church.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Neighbor said:

God has blessed the USA.  Whether it be 1939 or 2017 the Irving Berlin lyric expresses a solemn prayer worthy of uttering today and everyday. May God stand over her, as patriots stand beside her praying this American hymn of appreciation for God's guidance and blessing.

"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea, 
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free, 
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair, 
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. " 

God Bless America, 
Land that I love. 
Stand beside her, and guide her 
Thru the night with a light from above. 
From the mountains, to the prairies, 
To the oceans, white with foam 
God bless America, My home sweet home.

I sang the song with Kate Smith many years ago.  It is sad I cant sing that song any more. It was before I understood how things would be now.

Edited by Mike Mclees

18 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Gen 22:18 And in your Seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.

God bless america 

That is a true statement. He was talking about the seed of Abraham being the Jewish Nation. If we bring this now up to date all nations are blessed because of Christ atonement for all who would believe, and they are blessed all who believe. You must understand that. It does not apply to those that still love the darkness

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

56 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I sang the song with Kate Smith many years ago.  It is sad I cant sing that song any more. It was before I understood how things would be now.

I am saying that things are not the way the left, the minions of satan, tries so hard to  portray it as being. There is a core, not a common core perhaps, but a strong core blessed of God that know and receive His blessings each day. America is blessed, it's saints in Jesus are truly blessed. The minions of satan do try to make us cower they do try to get us to refuse to stand for this land as God's. They want it to be theirs. They are not getting it. Praise God for His protection.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I am blessed greatly by God. He called me to my salvation here at America, He has blessed me with  fine local body of Christ where I can fellowship learn and be a soldier at his post. A a soldier it is my duty to be prepared, ad so I am .

It is also my privilege as well as duty to seek out and to enjoy the banquet God has placed before me, just as He did for the pursued King the psalmist that wrote the Twenty Third Psalm.

Everything is not just woe woe woe, much is joy joy joy!

I pray that soon and very soon God will establish that near perfect church in Texas for you to be called to for your nourishment and continuing sanctification, so that you too can know some of the extreme joy so many saints enjoy each day.  Sorry that to date as you have stated you have never one even a one.

It is a saddening, a shame even, that  you don't get the grand privilege allotted by God of seeing the many families to the third and fourth generation all with their young, each  in worship song, and studying lessons in the word of God day after day, week after week. It will do your on heart good. It is such encouragement to the heart and promise for the soul of even grander things to come for all that believe of Jesus as Lord God and personal savior. There are so very many of us all over this land America.

Ummm........scratching my head here wondering what this has to do with the topic of this thread, or even what frienduff said....?  I guess you are not aware of how late the hour is and how badly the church is in need of waking up and warning........you're missing the signs brother.  They were gathering in the Temple and studying in the time of Jesus too.........but still the Lord saw fit to destroy it, not one stone left on another.  So don't be lulled into thinking He wouldn't do the same to His last days house......and for much the same reasons......scripture even says judgement BEGINS with His house.   We need to be sober and alert and watchful in these days, just as our Lord said....and stop thinking He thinks like we do, and fear Him.

• Praise God! 1