existential mabel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

Just now I have  been listening to a video and I thought this is crazy how can this guy say all this stuff I must check it out and  see if I can find if he is not just stirring things up and lo and behold

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2172918.stm 2002

Dr Rowan Williams

Was inducted as a druid in a centuries-old Celtic ceremony.
, the current Archbishop of Wales, said that he had been "saddened" by the misrepresentations about the ceremony, which sparked concern about pagan links.
"Some people have reached the wrong conclusion about the ceremony," he said.
"If people had actually looked at the words of the hymns and text used they would have seen a very Christian service."
Dr Williams, 52, wore a long white cloak without any headdress as he arrived at the back of the procession.

Shocking and yes it was a few years ago this is the first time I knew about this and if you look at the photo of the men in druid dress they are very similar to what nuns use and moslums

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Archbishop of Canterbury,  Justin Welby, has all the hallmarks of an Illuminati Jewish imposter……

This next link saddens worries and sickens me also
https://www.henrymakow.com/2015/08/archbishop-of-canterbury-illuminati.html

I don’t know how factual this is but if folk wanna research this I am just raising awareness, I am very shocked and dismayed.

Maybe most folk now this already I certainly didn’t. i would like to say that this is not true.....

had trouble loading this here i wonder why.....

this is as bad as it gets its so shocking and terrible. i still cant believe it.

Edited by existential mabel

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

43 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

Just now I have  been listening to a video and I thought this is crazy how can this guy say all this stuff I must check it out and  see if I can find if he is not just stirring things up and lo and behold

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2172918.stm 2002

Dr Rowan Williams

Was inducted as a druid in a centuries-old Celtic ceremony.
, the current Archbishop of Wales, said that he had been "saddened" by the misrepresentations about the ceremony, which sparked concern about pagan links.
"Some people have reached the wrong conclusion about the ceremony," he said.
"If people had actually looked at the words of the hymns and text used they would have seen a very Christian service."
Dr Williams, 52, wore a long white cloak without any headdress as he arrived at the back of the procession.

Shocking and yes it was a few years ago this is the first time I knew about this and if you look at the photo of the men in druid dress they are very similar to what nuns use and moslums

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Archbishop of Canterbury,  Justin Welby, has all the hallmarks of an Illuminati Jewish imposter……

This next link saddens worries and sickens me also
https://www.henrymakow.com/2015/08/archbishop-of-canterbury-illuminati.html

I don’t know how factual this is but if folk wanna research this I am just raising awareness, I am very shocked and dismayed.

Maybe most folk now this already I certainly didn’t. i would like to say that this is not true.....

had trouble loading this here i wonder why.....

The Archbishop of Canterbury being inducted in a pagan ceremony is very disturbing, and they are playing dangerous games........reminds me of the dark pagan elements in Catholicism too.

But the second article....whoa nellie.......dear sister....I think we have to be very careful of antisemitism......it isn't anybody's parentage that is a problem, it is only a matter of whether anybody is born again or not, and whether they are walking in sound doctrine or are deceived and following a false gospel.  Those are the issues at stake, for everybody, Jew and Gentile.  And the bible tells us clearly and explicitly why Jesus was crucified by the religious leaders of His time........it was for envy, pure and simple.

• Thumbs Up 1

yes reg the second article i thought that might be a hot potato dont know much if anything about antisemitism. but the fact that he was a jewish imposter made me think hmmn now they are not saying he is a Jew for sure but that he was an imposter otherwise i would have just put the link and missed that out. bit of a round robin.

as you say its not the parentage that is the issue. its the the issue, for me at least is, that he is involved, however loosly with this practice i mean putting on the garments is really serious for someone as high up as he is. and he just happens to be the arch bishop i mean it sure dont get much worse than that. like you say he is playing a dangerous game along with  rw.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Oh they always try and down play everything they do.    Its how they can get the groups INFECTED and play innocent at the same time.

I think this said it was n two thousand and two.    Well since then look at all the wican new age mysticism they brought in the church

and downplayed it by naming it Christain names.   man they do this all the time as of late.

We don't worship GOD as the other religions worship their false gods.    And God don't want no part of brining in pagan pratices

but chaning the name into a christain name and saying its for the glory Of God .  RIGHT , these men knew what they was doing.

Where ya think that Toronto curse had its start.  THEY went overseas and got influenced by eastern religion , then said HEY we can worship lIKE this and do it for GOD

RIGHT ,  thems EVIL SPIRITS .  we cant worship GOD through another spirit .  all that does is open the DOOR to the demonic realm and they think its the HOLY SPIRIT.

Christain YOGA.  RIGHT that's an oxymoron.    Circle makers Christian ,   ITS OPEN WITCHCRAFT.  they opened doors to dark spirits and think its the HOLY ONE

but , if we paid any attention LOOK at how fast the churchs went from bad to worse when this dung got mixed in .  ITS a doorway to demonic spirits.

THEY Lieing to us ,  this has been the plan .   Desert fathers mysticism etc , dung .  WE worshp and we pray ONLY the way JESUS said too.

We don't babble words over and over again thinking we shall be heard for our repetitions .............but they DO this and think ITS ALL GOOD.

NO wonder the all inclusive religion will take them in their own hearts desires .    They just keep pumping the churches full of dark spirits and dark spiritual meditation

pratices and say We can worship like this IF WE DO IT FOR GOD.     WRONG .  Go read duet and see what GOD says bout that .

It is NO coinincidence that now this big move coming in twenty eighteen is given the name Holy ghost AND FIRE and they chant SEND FIRE FROM HEAVEN.

GEE,   read revelation and SEE who they getting set up to worship and follow.    AND HE SENDS FIRE FROM HEAVEN.  YEAH FIRE FROM HEAVEN

and cause them to be deceived by the means of those miracles.  THE FALSE PROPHET .  this whole unification with ROME and this coming so called

holy ghost and FIre ,   FIRE FROM HEAVEN...........GEE it don't take a genuise to figure out what the heck is going on .  

just now i thought i wonder if  henry m had any links with  David Icke and yes he does.  will say no more.

https://www.henrymakow.com/david_icke_forgets_who_his_is.html

Edited by existential mabel

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, existential mabel said:

just now i thought i wonder if  henry m had any links with  David Icke and yes he does.  will say no more.

https://www.henrymakow.com/david_icke_forgets_who_his_is.html

Mabel.    The reason why so many are duped by these in the first place is due to most think they men of God , when in fact the church has been duped

by doctrines of these men for many years .  Its only when it gets so bad that a few are like I cant believe this man now preaches this.  He was and has been false

For a very long time.  The key to seeing these men for what they are and have been for years, IS read the bible daily for YOU,   WHEN we seek Christ

and feast on them pages.........it wont take long before we realize..........oh dear a upmost massive oft these teaches are and have been false for decades.   For decades.