HisFirst

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Gregory Koukl from the organization:  Stand To Reason.

Does anyone read/listen to his material?

I just read an article he wrote - very good I thought.

I have never heard of him before.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Used to hear him on the radio in San Diego in the 90's every Sunday. Loved his "chicken opening." LOL

I especially liked his work "How to Keep from Becoming Spiritually Weird"

Great apologist.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:37 AM, Yowm said:

He has been around at least 20 years. He does good work dealing with combating relativism. I just find he can get pretty intertwined in his thinking but he never demoralizes his opposition.

This year, however, I have asked three major religious figures – a Protestant Christian, a Roman Catholic, and a Muslim — to join me during that break on the afternoon of Yom Kippur. For those of you who recall my first radio work – ten years as host of “Religion on the Line” – this will be like that, except in person, not on radio. Obviously, this will not be available to the general public, but I think those of you attending will find it interesting and meaningful.

The Christian is Greg Koukl, one the best known evangelical Christians in the nation, founder of Stand To Reason and host of his own national radio talk show on Christianity.

The Roman Catholic is a Capuchin Franciscan friar, Father Gregory Coiro, whom I regard so highly that I am flying him in from San Francisco for this event. For years he was the spokesman for Cardinal Roger Mahoney and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.

The Muslim representative, Levent Akbarut, is the spokesman for the Islamic Congregation of La Canada Flintridge. He has worked and studied with some of the leading Muslims in America.

YALL MEAN THIS GREG KOUKL. OOOOOOOPS........................FLEE HIM NOW  .   I warned us that this is only increasing   .    Yall need to seriously check out who people hang around.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:37 AM, Yowm said:

He has been around at least 20 years. He does good work dealing with combating relativism. I just find he can get pretty intertwined in his thinking but he never demoralizes his opposition.

Yowm I love you all.    I do .    But this is an agenda that goes very deep and has been at work.   WE have to flee men that have any part of it.   they will deceive the masses.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:25 PM, HisFirst said:

Gregory Koukl from the organization:  Stand To Reason.

Does anyone read/listen to his material?

I just read an article he wrote - very good I thought.

I have never heard of him before.

This year, however, I have asked three major religious figures – a Protestant Christian, a Roman Catholic, and a Muslim — to join me during that break on the afternoon of Yom Kippur. For those of you who recall my first radio work – ten years as host of “Religion on the Line” – this will be like that, except in person, not on radio. Obviously, this will not be available to the general public, but I think those of you attending will find it interesting and meaningful.

The Christian is Greg Koukl, one the best known evangelical Christians in the nation, founder of Stand To Reason and host of his own national radio talk show on Christianity.

The Roman Catholic is a Capuchin Franciscan friar, Father Gregory Coiro, whom I regard so highly that I am flying him in from San Francisco for this event. For years he was the spokesman for Cardinal Roger Mahoney and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.

The Muslim representative, Levent Akbarut, is the spokesman for the Islamic Congregation of La Canada Flintridge. He has worked and studied with some of the leading Muslims in America.

well now ya know the whole story.   my advice flee him now .   please just do it.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Greg is not so insecure that he can't discuss the truth with those who hold onto error. 

ONLY this aint about that .  and you know it aint .  its pc yowm .   we cant make excuse . 

Gee I bet they just debated who was right and wrong . RIGHT .  they feasted together and focused on yom kipiper event.

This is misleading .  Yowm YOU of all people I cannot believe said this .   You .   How come you correct me with what I said the other day , I REPENTED for how I said it

but I bring something SO OBVISOUS and people make excuse . the simple thing would have been.  well thanks for letting us know that .   no ,   I stand by what I said

FLEE THIS MAN and do it now .,  

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

What has Koukl actually said that would cause you to FLEE?

THIS EVENT .  I told you , who people hang around.  THIS IS PC yowm .    you have to see that .   YOWM , good night you bring good things all the time.

Just flee this man .  

Just now, Yowm said:

I don't accuse anyone (you know who does) until there is evidence. What proof do you have by his statements or video that supports your accusations?

Suppose I will have to go and do more research .    I figured this alone would be enough for anyone to spot and see the dangers.  

IT took a whole of less than thirty seconds to find this.     Suppose I could do much more research.    but I don't think we gonna like what we find.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Evidence please. Bare accusations won't cut the mustard.

THE evidence is the event and who shared in it .   THIS is how people deceive.   I will go and research.   

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

An event per se is not evidence, it is what was said or done at the event that comprises evidence.

I would fully agree with that .  IF he makes sure to let the people know that JESUS is the only way and all other religions are not the same , nor do we worship the same God.

HE did say that on a old video I just watched.  THAT was GOOD.   SO long as he maintains that , all Is well.   but if he ever starts trying to get anyone to change evangelism

or focus on coming together for world peace and setting down doctrinal differences then FLEE Him.

I admit when I seen that I nearly fell back.   cause so many do this under the guise of interfaith.   so long as he is not doing that .  okay.