• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I was. It is not always the woman's false but it has happened. And the police never look at the woman.

okay sister I'm a bit confused then.  : /  Never mind though, there's an old saying about everything getting ironed out in the wash eventually.

4 hours ago, JohnD said:

in the Garden of Eden perhaps.

Well......in His kingdom, upon His return.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

okay sister I'm a bit confused then.  : /  Never mind though, there's an old saying about everything getting ironed out in the wash eventually.

What I was trying to say is that there are women who can be just as abusive as men.

16 hours ago, JohnD said:

Amen. Hence the hysteria I spoke of.

I've given this subject much thought, much Bible study, and come to the conclusion that these are the consequences of living in such a sex saturated, sexually-relaxed state of modern civilization. 

A return to Victorianism and Chivalry appear to be the answer.

These after all protected BOTH genders from sexual harassment and sexual hysteria.

Most (not all) of the Hollywood claims came from those who exploited the evil system of the casting couch to launch their careers ahead of others who were going about launching their careers the moral way. Now that they are set it's time to punk the skunk. Not sorry for the skunk, btw. Nor am I defending them. Just saying what charges are brought against the claimants? They perpetuated the evil to their advantage. Kept silent until now (meaning all the other women and men exploited harassed in the meantime). Heroes? A thousand times no! Cowards. Cheats. Dare I say it? Equal to the sexual harassers. Enablers. 

I am sick to death of those who participate in an evil getting heroic status for blaming others entirely for the evil.

And they make it harder for those who are truly truly sexually harassed / exploited to come forward.

Not meaning to pick on you JohnD, please dont' take it that way, my comments are in general to us all, one thought leading to another.  It does look to me as though the Lord is using society's own political correctness against it.......making it fall into the same pit it dug for others, just as the Lord says He does......it wasn't politically correct to come forward until now.  Now it's suddenly politically correct to blow the whistle, it's the "in" thing to do.  The "Me Too" in-thing.  And He is doing more than dividing Babylon into two.........it is going to be broken into a million splinters before He is through, shattered......all of its idols lying shattered on the ground, just like it says in Isaiah. 21.

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Through the all inclusive mindset THEY GOT the world now.   that is why they run this with RELIGOIN , that is why the news glorifies it

THIS has been the desired goal for years.  and slowly they got into the churches, THE CHURCH that should have stood on ABSOLUTE TRUTH don't even stand on truth as absolute

anymore . IT WORKED .  THIS is not the signs of the beginning of decay and evil transformation we are seeing ....ITS ADVANCED DECAY the system IS DONE IN .

ITS OVER .   and all this was foretold long ago.     All these sorry wicked preachers , preaching the seeker friendly destroyed the only RESISTANCE To this .  

IT DESTROYED the foundation OF THE CHURCH.  it destroyed the LIGHT that could have kept the world at bay .    Not saying all christains are no longer christain.

JUST saying the dark one knew what he was doing .  AND this was allowed , its a judgement of a delusion that

will keep getting worse.   THEN the evil offers the solution to all the chaos and confusion and fear it created .    THE devil has not been sleeping

he has destroyed many churches from within and the world has waxed way worse too.   and all this is judgment .    And the solution to all the worlds ills

will be and is on the rise ,  the scape goat has been found .   TRUE biblical christains will be blamed for all the ills in time to come . 

The whole world and religions of it all become MORE INCLUSIVE and WORSE , christains are too , they all falling for a ruse of satan .   WE GOT to warn out

and do all to point to JESUS, to point to HIS pattern to point to the apostles pattern.  TO encourage BIBLE only reading , cause this has mixed into far more churches than most realize.

IF we love the people , IF WE LOVE CHRIST we have to do all to HONOR HIM and warn as many as we can .  Cause TIME is running out

DO not be deceived WE cant stop THIS ,    BUT we can warn to ensure some hear and at least repent and come to the REAL CHRIST that so few preach anymore .

YES we will suffer and yes many will die in the time to come.   But I had rather be dead , and long dead than to sell out even ONE of JESUS sayings

I got ETERNAL LIFE and so do all who FOLLOW CHRIST ,  so if we die ,   no fear , only the body dies , the SOUL is CHRISTS.  HE WON so we win . amen.

Amen, frienduff.......the only way to be kept from that delusion which is herding the masses to the Antichrist delusion.......is to love the truth........ie, the true gospel, the true Christ......which the churches have lost as you are pointing out.  People need to get washed of all the mixture and see the true gospel again with fresh new eyes, as it were.  And then follow the Lord accordingly, and He will lead us and keep us.

• Praise God! 1

55 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

What I was trying to say is that there are women who can be just as abusive as men.

Well, it's rare, missmuffet, but it does happen.  Oh there is enough sin and error in general to go around with both sexes for sure, as I have said, and God holds each one accountable for their own, but the point I was trying to make is that man is the head of the woman.......and Adam and Eve didn't fall and have to go try and cover up with fig leaves until ADAM ate the fruit that Eve gave him.  So I just don't think it's going to fly, when men excuse themselves by blaming the women for leading them astray. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Well, it's rare, missmuffet, but it does happen.  Oh there is enough sin and error in general to go around with both sexes for sure, as I have said, and God holds each one accountable for their own, but the point I was trying to make is that man is the head of the woman.......and Adam and Eve didn't fall and have to go try and cover up with fig leaves until ADAM ate the fruit that Eve gave him.  So I just don't think it's going to fly, when men excuse themselves by blaming the women for leading them astray. 

That is what I said is it more common for the male to be the abuser but it does happen that the woman can be the abuser. The police need to take a good look at the whole picture when the evidence leads to the woman.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The problem is trying to find attractive conservative clothing in the department stores because apparently Satan is in favor of promiscuous clothing as well.

Amen, shopping can be a challenge sister, I know what you mean....where I live the choices are getting more and more narrow....we keep losing major retailers, I guess they are under a lot of competition from internet shopping.  I find the Lord has put it in me to avoid clothes with either "attitude" or that are revealing, that's just what He has done in my heart so far regarding clothes.....I find I don't like to be so much out of style so as to attract undue attention, but neither do I like cutting edge fashion, which seems haughty somehow (that's what I mean by attitude).  I just like ordinary normal clothes that are not too fussy, and as you are saying, that is getting harder to find.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

20 hours ago, JohnD said:

Amen. Hence the hysteria I spoke of.

I've given this subject much thought, much Bible study, and come to the conclusion that these are the consequences of living in such a sex saturated, sexually-relaxed state of modern civilization. 

A return to Victorianism and Chivalry appear to be the answer.

These after all protected BOTH genders from sexual harassment and sexual hysteria.

Most (not all) of the Hollywood claims came from those who exploited the evil system of the casting couch to launch their careers ahead of others who were going about launching their careers the moral way. Now that they are set it's time to punk the skunk. Not sorry for the skunk, btw. Nor am I defending them. Just saying what charges are brought against the claimants? They perpetuated the evil to their advantage. Kept silent until now (meaning all the other women and men exploited harassed in the meantime). Heroes? A thousand times no! Cowards. Cheats. Dare I say it? Equal to the sexual harassers. Enablers. 

I am sick to death of those who participate in an evil getting heroic status for blaming others entirely for the evil.

And they make it harder for those who are truly truly sexually harassed / exploited to come forward.

A return to Victorianism and Chivalry appear to be the answer

here lets just reword that  a bit.   a return to JESUS is the only answer.    yeah I know what ya meant.   but man a return to JESUS is the answer.

course we in the last of the last of days, so most wont,  but some will.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

10 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

I would be more specific and say that He gave the keys to HIS kingdom to SOME men, those who believed in Him, to rule and reign WITH Him so to speak, in submission to Him, but not INSTEAD of Him.  I'm not disputing about conditions on the ground brother..........just giving heaven's point of view, just looking up, that's all.....because the Lord is above all.  And though there is coming a final judgment day of utter destruction, He is also judging (governing) the world now in this present time, and ruling and reigning.  He judged Sodom and Gomorrah, what did He do for Ninevah, and He judged Israel when they rejected Christ, He judges nations and people even now, He judges us whether to bless or chastise.  Look at the condition of the heathen third world nations even now.....Africa, India, Thailand, Middle East, etc....who can doubt that they are judged for everything from witchcraft, idolatry and iniquity and that is why so many of them leave to come to Christian nations which were more blessed, if they can afford to.  The mind of man plans his way but the Lord directs his steps...that is in scripture.  Scripture also says, "do not call conspiracy what these people call conspiracy (even though there was a conspiracy), but the Lord is the one you are to fear", so that is all I am trying to do.  If we can keep our eyes on the Lord high and lifted up like this, and fear Him accordingly, that is also an antidote to fear of man.

His ambassadors in other words.

Did you know God's intentions for Israel was...

Exodus 19:6 (NASB95)
6 and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel.”

The entire nation. But it was not to be realized after Exodus 32 (which was an attempt to return to Egypt in spirit as well as body to undo everything God did since Abraham and some say since Adam to set apart a people unto himself).

God's intentions for every Christian:

Revelation 1:6 (NASB95)
6 and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Keys to the Kingdom to a certain few?

Revelation 5:10 (NASB95)
10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

If they do certain things?

1 Peter 2:3–10 (NASB95)
3 if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.
4 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”
7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, “The stone which the builders rejected, This became the very corner stone,”
8 and, “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense”; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.
9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
10 for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Are we here to "fix" the broken world as so many believe? Or are we here to win souls to Christ?

So what are the keys do you think?

Power, judgment, cursing, blessing, miracles?

Or the keys to the way of eternal life?