Uriah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

It is probably this same band that will extend Southward pass through what used to be called Idumea in Isaiah 34. This area is now thought to be where Solomon's mines were located, meaning there is underground copper ore there. When a magnetic field passes through metal at random frequencies we get inductive heating. It is used in factories to solder parts together in certain cases. In the above chapter it uses the same description as Revelation regarding the lake of fire with smoke ascending forever! Streams with pitch describes tar/oil. This area is near where explorations have found abundant shale oil.

Edom.png

LOF.png

Please forgive not only my bad math but in the lake of fire pic above a friend of mine who made it for me seems to have made sinister eyes out of the flames I will fix it as soon as I can.

Looking back above the city of New Jerusalem comes into view. Where will it go?

NJmap.png

globecube.png

It is so large that it would cover a number of countries in the middle east and beyond. Furthermore, I have read that one would need to excavate downward 70 miles into the ground at its center so that the perimeter would be level with the ground. Some expositors point out that the bible does not say that it comes down to Earth. So it must stay above. 

magfloat.png

Edited by Uriah

Clues of it being made with certain materials leads me to strongly consider a majority of it could be pyrolytic graphite embedded with crystalline gems and sprinkled with the six basic metals. Inside we know there is pure gold too. The pyrolytic graphite is diamagnetic so it would be able to be sustained in position by the Earth's magnetic field. Yet the metallic qualities on the outside AND the gold on the inside are conductors. 

We have, in our solar system, a tiny moon, Io, nowhere near as elaborately made, that orbits Jupiter.   

AT_7e_Figure_11_21.jpg

Io_tube.png

Moving through the planet's magnetic field, a great deal of energy is produced. In a circuit through its upper and lower flux tubes seen above, a million amps and two trillion watts of power is transferred. Now we cans see how those claims of magnetic bands, and a dome over Mt. Zion can be sustained. That dome, to me, corresponds with the Great Red Spot on Jupiter. And it is what will power the heat of the lake of fire and push up water as described in Ezekiel's temple that flows further to bring life to the Dead Sea. New Jerusalem will act as an everlasting Faraday generator aka homopolar generator. 

slide_38.jpg

Edited by Uriah

Due to the spiral designs that God Himself has put throughout all nature, I have incorporated this feature into the design I think fits better for New Jerusalem. Who knows? I am not so sure about the "Borg" depiction offered by most. None of these liberties in this design violate what scripture says and possibly provide a bit of insight into how things can be better understood.

NJ_Closeup_.png

In Revelation it says, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men...". My assumption is His throne will be at the uppermost level.

NJ_Top_View_rev2.png

The gates are cut from a pearl, and in them an opening as one would travel from the lowest point and under the "outer shell/layer"

njbelow.jpg

A view of the city from directly beneath.

bottom_view_V5a.png

Edited by Uriah

Did you ever wonder about things inside the city? Like the river that flows from God's throne? All revers flow to somewhere. What about this one? Well, I cannot help but thing that it could go downward, through all of the levels, in their very center. Then what? Perhaps it divides into four directions, reminiscent of the garden of Eden. Where to next? 

NJ_cutaway_Ver4.jpg

It could spiral its way upward around the inside of the walls! Then it would reach the "Sea of Glass" before God's throne. 

Edited by Uriah

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On December 17, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Uriah said:

Now to one of the most controversial portions of the study on end times:

The abomination of desolation. Jesus said it was spoken of by Daniel the prophet. And He said it was going to be seen in the Holy Place! ow can this be? It didn't happen in 70 AD. And I am not at all convinced of a temple being built for an anti-Christ to enter. Let's use a bit of logic. The Jewish people would allow NOBODY but the high priest to enter it. Nor would cameras be allowed in. And especially not a blasphemer who mocks anything called God. Nor will God have two temples,as in one to built now for the anti-Christ and one in the near future described by Ezekiel. Even those Jews preparing for the re-institution of sacrifices have said they are awaiting the Messiah to build it. They rely on Zech. 612. They are not wrong.

Consider the following:

Daniel speaks of a "wing of the temple". This would also translate as "border". I say this is the Wailing Wall. But what about Paul saying "he sitteth in the temple of God..."? Two things here. Paul is not speaking of a location but the manner of how he does something. Also it is a virtual certainty Paul was dictating his letter and the timing, voice and overall expression doesn't show through to a 21st century reader of obsolete Greek translated to obsolete English and then into our current literary skills.  It is more likely that as Paul spoke he had noticeable pauses and emphasis. I picture him slowing down and perhaps even holding back a tear as he said, "so that he...as God sits in the temple of God...shows himself that he is God.

Now we are told in Revelation that there will be an image that lives and speaks. What was spoken by Daniel, Jesus, Paul and John can be fulfilled in one event.  If someone were to mockingly appear in a short clip made in a studio set up to look like the Holy Place, well.......

Jerusalem_wall_001_copy.jpg

(forgive my meager attempts at artistic liberties, best I could do)

Hi Uriah- I'm wondering about this possible scenario, since you're talking about science and technology, maybe this could be a possibility as well-

2 Thess. 2:4 "He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God" 

I've been reading and listening to some documentaries on DNA splicing/A.I. - and the strides they've been making in this area, along with the various things they hope to achieve (by 'messing' with DNA) - do you suppose there is a possibility that "God's temple" is, perhaps, Man? I can't think of the other verses in the bible at the moment that speak of us as being God's temple, but I know they are there- and do you suppose that maybe by somehow having DNA code 'spliced', as it were, into the DNA code of man, that this could possibly be "the mark"? It would certainly explain what those who take the mark would suffer because they took it (Rev. 14:10- "...they, too, will drink the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb"). Just a thought, I'm assuming (rightly, wrongly, not sure, but not willing to take a chance like that by actually taking the mark and 'hoping for the best', lol) that those who take this mark have forever given up the chance of salvation, forever- do you suppose if that were the case, maybe it's because with this 'new' DNA added in to their human DNA, they would no longer be eligible for salvation because they are no longer fully human? 

My thoughts come from the fact that I do believe in the account of the literal Flood, and my belief is that mankind had been polluted by this very thing: fallen angels somehow transferring their genetic code into women, and these women birthing beings that were not fully human, in an effort by Satan to pollute the DNA of mankind so the Messiah wouldn't be able to come. I don't believe these were...Seth's children (or whoever that particular commentary said that they were, I'm thinking it was Seth), I think that the idea put out there that they were of Seth is because to believe the alternative (fallen angels/human women) was just....well geez, let's be honest- it sounds crazy. But yet...there it is, right there in the bible. And let's just say this is the actual case, maybe- DNA code tampering, etc.- it might explain some of the other 'stranger than strange' going on's in Revelation- from half this and half that beings, to those who have taken the mark wishing to die but being unable to find death (there is talk in these circles about being able to extend natural lifetimes, if this is possible, who knows how they could do it, or the possibility that a person would be, somehow, unable to die, for whatever reason?), boils that break out on their bodies, who can say what tampering with the DNA God created would do to these people, there's just no way to know.

It's just something to perhaps think about- the one interesting thing I find about this particular scenario, is the idea that many of those who are wanting to do this DNA tampering to create...'superhuman' humans, as it were, are basically wanting to play God....and I think imagine that they can somehow become gods themselves, by doing so. I find it interesting that this was the Original Lie told in Eden to Eve, and if this is the case, we've somewhat come full circle, then, lol.   

1 hour ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Hi Uriah- I'm wondering about this possible scenario, since you're talking about science and technology, maybe this could be a possibility as well-

2 Thess. 2:4 "He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God" 

I've been reading and listening to some documentaries on DNA splicing/A.I. - and the strides they've been making in this area, along with the various things they hope to achieve (by 'messing' with DNA) - do you suppose there is a possibility that "God's temple" is, perhaps, Man? I can't think of the other verses in the bible at the moment that speak of us as being God's temple, but I know they are there- and do you suppose that maybe by somehow having DNA code 'spliced', as it were, into the DNA code of man, that this could possibly be "the mark"? It would certainly explain what those who take the mark would suffer because they took it (Rev. 14:10- "...they, too, will drink the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb"). Just a thought, I'm assuming (rightly, wrongly, not sure, but not willing to take a chance like that by actually taking the mark and 'hoping for the best', lol) that those who take this mark have forever given up the chance of salvation, forever- do you suppose if that were the case, maybe it's because with this 'new' DNA added in to their human DNA, they would no longer be eligible for salvation because they are no longer fully human? 

My thoughts come from the fact that I do believe in the account of the literal Flood, and my belief is that mankind had been polluted by this very thing: fallen angels somehow transferring their genetic code into women, and these women birthing beings that were not fully human, in an effort by Satan to pollute the DNA of mankind so the Messiah wouldn't be able to come. I don't believe these were...Seth's children (or whoever that particular commentary said that they were, I'm thinking it was Seth), I think that the idea put out there that they were of Seth is because to believe the alternative (fallen angels/human women) was just....well geez, let's be honest- it sounds crazy. But yet...there it is, right there in the bible. And let's just say this is the actual case, maybe- DNA code tampering, etc.- it might explain some of the other 'stranger than strange' going on's in Revelation- from half this and half that beings, to those who have taken the mark wishing to die but being unable to find death (there is talk in these circles about being able to extend natural lifetimes, if this is possible, who knows how they could do it, or the possibility that a person would be, somehow, unable to die, for whatever reason?), boils that break out on their bodies, who can say what tampering with the DNA God created would do to these people, there's just no way to know.

It's just something to perhaps think about- the one interesting thing I find about this particular scenario, is the idea that many of those who are wanting to do this DNA tampering to create...'superhuman' humans, as it were, are basically wanting to play God....and I think imagine that they can somehow become gods themselves, by doing so. I find it interesting that this was the Original Lie told in Eden to Eve, and if this is the case, we've somewhat come full circle, then, lol.   

Hello MP,

Thanks for your input. Had not heard this theory before. Seems like it would require genetic testing at every point of purchase. 

Now here is another possibility, what if the above channels of water could, because of micro gravity and magnetic confinement, direct its path of travel through such a configuration as shown here within the outside perimeter of the layers? The result would be enough equivalent "shoreline" to circle the Earth about 25 or so times! 

waterwall.jpg

This would mean a limitless supply of "eaves" from the tee of life growing on these shore lines. Could this be why the Millennial Temple from Ezekiel's prophecy be so large? (to receive them "downloaded from above for the nations making constant pilgrimages) 

I bet I will be put on raking duty for at least a few thousand years

Edited by Uriah