Uriah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

Scathing comments? How so? I only asked if these things were reported during the biggest known such event in history.

Keras said, "...Anti Christ desecrates the new Temple, Jesus will come exactly 1260 days after that."

I guess the idea of nobody knowing the day or hour is tossed out the window.

Edited by Uriah

Because of the asteroid's metal content iron oxide (rust) will be dispersed and get into rivers and streams. (turned to blood) The term "wormwood" is akin to "vermouth" when translated. It can then be understood that the fluids that would be found in the roots of trees and plants (as previously described as being affected by the darkness) can be tasted in the water making it very bitter.

redstream.png

Edited by Uriah
clarity

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

3 hours ago, Uriah said:

Keras said, "...Anti Christ desecrates the new Temple, Jesus will come exactly 1260 days after that."

I guess the idea of nobody knowing the day or hour is tossed out the window.

It's the Return in glory that will come exactly 1260 days after the Temple desecration.  The Day of the Lord's wrath is the one we can't know when. 

I post here so as to provide another scenario or what the Lord will do on His Day of wrath against the nations. Obviously you have decided it will be an asteroid strike. You don't care that such a thing doesn't fit the 117 + prophesies I provided about that Day.  Others here can, at least, decide for themselves what is the truth. 

Well, a small example of what I believe about an asteroid strike is found in Rev.8. Would a CME destroy those ships? Do you have a scenario you could share as to how a CME causes those hailstones? So you see it isn't MY decision, this stuff is right in scripture. 

3 hours ago, Uriah said:

Well, a small example of what I believe about an asteroid strike is found in Rev.8. Would a CME destroy those ships? Do you have a scenario you could share as to how a CME causes those hailstones? So you see it isn't MY decision, this stuff is right in scripture. 

But the Great Tribulation Trumpets and Bowls will occur after the Sixth Seal, Day of the Lord's wrath. 

I am well aware that there will be an asteroid hit onto the earth at the 2nd Trumpet, but the Sixth Seal; the next prophesied event, will be a CME.  Also the 4th Bowl will be another CME. Rev 16:8  All different events, at different times and for different reasons. 

But why worry about those now? Wouldn't it be better to know about and be prepared for the sudden destruction that will come upon everyone? 1 Thess 5:3, Luke 21:34-35

You are still reading Revelation in the linear fashion. Sorry my friend, I don't think that is accurate.

So with this giant cloud in space, how can there be the heat the bible describes as scorching men? One of the most abundant elements you can find the sea is potash-potassium carbonate. Huge amounts of this will be ejected into space along with the water vapor. 

A British inventor, using this mixture of potash and water, ran an electric current through it producing intense heat. It was touted to have the ability to reduce the cost of heating a home by 90%.  Look up "Thermal Energy  Cell"

There are also abundant electrical charges emanating directly from the sun to Earth. Thus an electrochemical reaction in a perfect laboratory condition will fulfill the scriptural claim, until the cloud spreads out more evenly.

hotspots.png

ncell18.gif

Edited by Uriah

Isaiah 30:25-30 makes a plain statement of fact:......on the day of great slaughter.....the sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness.....

An asteroid strike, a nuke war, or anything else cannot cause the sun to suddenly flash very brightly, only a CME will do it.  It is what will happen, why deny it? 

Are you one of those who say the Earth will be burned up?