• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

On 12/17/2017 at 6:35 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wait. I just remembered something. It was a dream I had years back, but seemed so real.  

I left earth and went into space. In the dream I seen the tinest light appear in the vast distance, and then an object coming out of it towards me.

When it reached me it was a piece of fruit and I took a bite...  It was very crisp and sweet, an apple.  

I left out part of it.  After biting the apple I then descened back to earth and came in through an opening in a church top.

When I looked at the apples in their trays they were all brown and diseased, yet they ate them as though it was great.

That dream seemed so real.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:46 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

All of a sudden I am remembering another dream I had.

This one was about eight years ago.

I was in my house and suddenly I was pulled up into space. And it was so clear , so real

and the sun the moon and all the planets were in one line.    

It was as though I could see them as up close. I have no idea what it meant. Except perhaps perfect alignment maybe.  

On 12/17/2017 at 7:00 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

pray and ask the Lord to reveal this dream I had long ago.

It was more like a day vision, but I was I guess asleep . 

I could see a poor skinny starving man in my closet. As I looked closer his stomach started to swell and turn gray.

THEN it turned into this humongous machine that had sharp massive teeth. Under each of its eyes were two stripes, yellow and red.

It began to really open its mouth large and I could see it was filled with fire inside. Then I snapped up, woke up. 

Hey Frienduff!

I was just reading through this, and I know what your dreams represent. They run together, and have to do with where you should expect to receive proper spiritual nutrition from, and what spiritual starvation will do to you.

Want me to explain more? I can do a full write up if you like.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

30 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Hey Frienduff!

I was just reading through this, and I know what your dreams represent. They run together, and have to do with where you should expect to receive proper spiritual nutrition from, and what spiritual starvation will do to you.

You can PM the message .    Praise the Lord .  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,434
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Hey frienduff. Let us on this. Don't let a dream scare you man, you are not like that from all the post I have read of your. Plus I know someone who would be disappointed not to hear it. He is your good post mate on this forum.  :sad030: :sad030: my favorite avatar now. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Hey frienduff. Let us on this. Don't let a dream scare you man, you are not like that from all the post I have read of your. Plus I know someone who would be disappointed not to hear it. He is your good post mate on this forum.  :sad030: :sad030: my favorite avatar now. 

Their is a specific reason I want it to be on a Pm.   No fear at all.    

Speaking of dreams here is one I had years back .     I was walking by the ocean and all of a sudden I seen a extremely large wave coming my direction .

I watched as it grew massive and as it got overhead it even blotted out the sun ,  yet the wave crashed and I had no harm at all, it crashed right at  my feet and no damage.

Then I looked again and a second wave more massive than the first was racing right towards me again .  IT grew huge and it too got so high it blotted out the sun

but it too crashed and no harm at all.    The thing is that wave should have smashed me flat it was right over head .  Yet no harm at all.   

• Group:  Advanced Member

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

It's not that bad. :) I've interpreted far worse in public, bro. But if you would rather I send it in private, that's no problem. Glad to do it.

Give me time. The first is a piece of cake, the second one is sort of basic. The third one takes some explaining. I can also send you some stuff that confirms that what He is communicating to you in these three (especially the 1st and the 3rd) is the same thing He is speaking to the end-time church in general.

God bless. 

I'll send it when ready.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

56 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Hey Frienduff!

OH,  all right ,   I can tell our warrior friend is really wanting to hear it too.  And if it can help others , why not. 

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH,  all right ,   I can tell our warrior friend is really wanting to hear it too.  And if it can help others , why not. 

The first one everyone should hear (though not all may receive it). The third is a little more personal. Maybe I'll send you that in private first or something. :thumbsup: But I can assure you I have dealt with the same issue.

Speaking of dreams here is one I had years back

You know some believers believe that dreams and its interpretation are signs and warnings.  I myself don't pay any attention to them, but I do have some weird ones at times. I don't think i can recall any dream at this moment, I would have to sit and pull the racks of my brain to see if i can recover any.  Some people can tell of their dreams like a real short story.

Tell you a little here about this.   Back in my native Caribbean island, there use to be a illegal gambling game called whe whe.  It was simple, you just bet on the number that would be picked from 1-37.  Now the locals there has a name for each number, for example number 4 they named it "dead man".  Now the government has legalized it and they have machines all over the shops and it is played twice a day.  

Many people would ask  others what number they like to be called and many, many would recall what they dream and interpret it into number.  

By the way, was just pulling your leg about you sharing , and as you said , NO FEAR.   

Was just having some fun there bro. I don't believe in dream interpretation.  Is this biblical ?.

5 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Was just having some fun there bro. I don't believe in dream interpretation.  Is this biblical ?.

Dream interpretation? Certainly it is. It runs throughout scripture, including in the New Testament several times. :)

• Praise God! 1