waitingforhim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

We have no right to judge this man Saved or not saved.

I saw nothing in the article to reflect he was judged by brother Mintos as saved or not. What I read was TRUTH in what one must do to be saved... just as Jesus told Nicodemus. What's wrong with that? :wub:

Have I missed something? :taped:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub: I didn't even see your post when i made mind. lol :wub: i was talking about we aren't supposed to judge the Pope, i didn't even read your post when i wrote mind :taped:

Are your familiar with these two verses?

1 Corinthians 5:12

What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

Matthew 7:1-2

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Na, we won't shoot you, butterflykisses. Maybe tar and feather you, that's about it. :wub:

It seems that even Christians are getting worried about offending others. From what I read in the story, it was a simple, honest question posed for others to ponder. Nothing to be offended by. :wub:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well AMEN for the few guys out there that are God fearing enough to stand for truth.

It seems to me people today twist the versus about not judging completely out of context to the extent that we are now not supposed to evaluate anyones teachings. Thats why even people like Benny Hinn and the worst of them get to be calles Christian which must be very dissapointing to our Saviour that did so much for us.

Men like this are NOT unloving and do NOT hate Catholics but wish to see them saved. They DO however love Christ enough to stand against the perversions of the Gospel out there and what a shame that more of us dont. :wub:

OK now let me get my Flack Jacket :wub:

It seems to me people today twist the versus about not judging completely out of context to the extent that we are now not supposed to evaluate anyones teachings. Thats why even people like Benny Hinn and the worst of them get to be calles Christian which must be very dissapointing to our Saviour that did so much for us.

It was that comment

But im going to blow it off payce :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

what is in our hearts is between God and us, and no one else will know unless God lets them know or if we let them know......

there is one other way for some one else to know where our hearts are is by the fruits of our labors..... they will know us by our fruit.....

mke

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

If what is stated in the article is the whole story, then I don't think he should have been fired. My guess is there's more to it...usually is. Maybe he had been warned about alienating listeners before. And, I don't mean by "speaking the truth" as he sees it; but, maybe by forgetting the "with love" part?

:thumbsup:

Or, it may have been bad timing on his part.

Anyway, it's a free country, and a fundamentalist radio station has the right to promote their interpretation of the truth of the Gospel. Just as Muslims can speak their piece, etc.

Unfortunately, so many things come down to the dollar....even in faith-based organizations.

But if he just kept his mouth shut, there is no way of knowing if he was or if he wasn't saved, there was nothing he did that proves he wasn't saved, just like there is no proof that he is saved.

We have no right to judge this man Saved or not saved. And what if the Pope is saved?

CATHOLIC TEACHABLE MOMENT: Brought to you by WhySoBlind who said,

"People don't get saved by eating a peice of bread and drinnking some juice, or sprinkling some water on them."

You are absolutely correct, WSB, they don't.

However, people ARE nourished by the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ; "the bread which came down from heaven." John 6:41

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day". John 6: 52-56

I don't expect you to believe this for

"This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?" John 6: 60

But I would ask you to respect the most sacred doctrine of my faith. In my Church, the consecrated bread & wine are the Body & Blood of Jesus Christ and I respectfully ask that you not mock Him.

Sincerely,

Fiosh