Confused depressed

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have been dealing with this for over a year and it's got worse this month I'm scared I'm a reprobate I can't cry or anything I have evil thoughts I don't want but I can't thinking about it I have feelings telling me I am these things but I don't want to be?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

Hello and welcome. 

Most of us have felt that way at times. Are you a Christian? What are your beliefs and worldview? God has a way even when there seems not to be a way.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, Scaredlostandyoung said:

I have been dealing with this for over a year and it's got worse this month I'm scared I'm a reprobate I can't cry or anything I have evil thoughts I don't want but I can't thinking about it I have feelings telling me I am these things but I don't want to be?

You're not reprobate, if you were you wouldn't care that you were having evil thoughts. Please spend time with our Lord and read His word. If you've strayed from Him, now is the time to return. Ask Him to give you a clear mind and to fill you with His peace. Praying for you!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Scaredlostandyoung said:

Are you a Christian? Do you pray? Do you have OCD?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,375
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

If you are a Christian, please saturate your mind with the Bible.  The Word of God has healing power and can heal your mind.

If you are not a Christian, please ask for forgiveness, receive Christ as your Savior...and then continue to pray and read the Bible so your mind can be helped and healed.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  1 John 1:9

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 12/26/2017 at 9:58 AM, Scaredlostandyoung said:

Welcome to Worthy...I understand...that can happen...kinda been there too...thats why its important to seek the Word(him) diligently...and not be comformed to this World but renew are minds with the Spirit...im guessing  you havnt been  seeking  much latly?if not its ok...i would suggest start with whatever your comfortable with...maybe even welcoming new members here if you want...anything to focus your mind toward him...the world is full of lies and lost...the truth will begin to comfort you in due time...feed on the Word when you can....Agape