• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes, I've heard it put this way- carnal Christians are not actually saved Christians.

I think this would be a great topic to bring up in its own thread. Would you be so kind to do so?

I have a lot to say on this. But this thread needs to stay on course for the sake of its author.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Butero said:

Perhaps a better way of putting it would be to say, "The dark side of the Christian Church at Large."  There is a difference between Christianity and the large number of people that hold membership in a Christian Church.  There are tares beside the wheat and wolves sitting beside the sheep.  I think you made a good point early in this thread when you questioned whether or not people that behave like sinners are really born again Christians, even though some rejected that.  

IF any truly knows GOD.   how on EARTH END   could they even argue with that .      I am so wore out with the doctrine of FEEL saved and yet THEY AINT SAVED.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF any truly knows GOD.   how on EARTH END   could they even argue with that .      I am so wore out with the doctrine of FEEL saved and yet THEY AINT SAVED.

Historically, as written, (in line with all YHWH'S WORD,

80% to 95% of all the world has always been lost, at least.

Today too. --- the number of those not lost is very small COMPARED to the number of those who THINK they aren't lost.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Historically, as written, (in line with all YHWH'S WORD,

80% to 95% of all the world has always been lost, at least.

Today too. --- the number of those not lost is very small COMPARED to the number of those who THINK they aren't lost.

As usual so few listen .   But mark these words.    I bet within even this year we will lose this sight to the UNITY mindset.

People in large have no desire to Follow Christ.      And even what I say next will be disregaured by the vast majority.

But , I got to say it and warn.     Do we really THINK it is coinicidence that the UN called for a red alert THIS YEAR , TWENTY EIGHTEEN.

not a desire........HE SAID NECCISTY a RED ALERT>    and guess what it was.....................UNITY IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

IS it any coinicidence tha\t on the RELIGIOUS side ...........YOU GOT ROME leading it

and Kenneth copleand making claims under UNITY mindset that twenty EIGHTEEN is the YEAR of HOLY GHOST and fire.........He claimed WHILE UNITY with ROME.

PEOPLE are blind and I mean blind.    THIS SORRY WICKED SATANIC dung pile is taking all captive now , that chose to have pleasure in unrighteouness and follow

Another JESUS with a false gospel .    THEY just sit under anything \now.      Since none volunteered,   I AM STARTING    T  H    E       D  R   A    F  T.

IF any sees their names    YOU BEEN DRAFTED,  GET OFF your stool and HELP ME warn out against this monster .

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/dictionaries/dict_meaning.php?source=1&wid=T0000232

The anathema in 1 Cor. 16:22 denotes simply that they who love not the Lord are

rightly objects of loathing and execration to all holy beings;

they are guilty of a crime that merits the severest condemnation;

they are exposed to the just sentence of "everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord."

That's "dark".  (or, they are darkness, not LIGHT)

• Praise God! 1

51 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/dictionaries/dict_meaning.php?source=1&wid=T0000232

The anathema in 1 Cor. 16:22 denotes simply that they who love not the Lord are

rightly objects of loathing and execration to all holy beings;

they are guilty of a crime that merits the severest condemnation;

they are exposed to the just sentence of "everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord."

That's "dark".  (or, they are darkness, not LIGHT)

WE must look to CHRIST for our pattern.     DID CHRIST ever once chase down any with coffee and hugs WHO REJECTED HIM.

NEVER ONCE.   never.   I dare any to show me in the gosples WHERE HE DID THIS .  IF they rejected HIM.   in fact,   IF any rejected HIM

he had grave words of truth for those .  they BLIND leaders,  they PLANTS my father HAS NOT PLANTED

in fact when many did not repent After witnessing HIM............he did not have hugs,  he had this to say............WOE UNTO YOU , WOE UNTO YOU

it will be better for Sodom and Gomorah than for YOU on the day of judgment.    

Christ was not lets all get along in love for unity and peace with those who rejected him.  BUT THESE SORRY SATANIC DEVIL LUCIFERAIN CHURCHES sure are.

HUGGING devils for peace, kissing korans for peace.  THEY DEVILS and I have no part with them.  NONE.   I pray they repent and I rebuke them harshly

but till they do..........I don't join hands with devils for world peace, and this peace trods JESUS UNDER FOOT as NOT BEING the ONLY WAY ,    they devils .

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

In an article I wrote here, I had a person respond by saying, "I would rather have the burning within my heart". 

This was in regards to Jesus breaking the bread after His resurrection. Jesus joined two apostles, and they didn't recognize Him. He sharred the scripture about the Messiah, and they still didn't recognize Him. It wasn't until Jesus broke the bread and gave the blessing that they recognized Him. 

After telling all this. I was amazed that one person stated he would rather have that burning feeling in his heart.

The problem with this person's statement, he found it greater to have the feeling, than to recognize Jesus.

Even the apostles admitted, they had that burning feeling, yet they too did not recognize Jesus.

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WE must look to CHRIST for our pattern.     DID CHRIST ever once chase down any with coffee and hugs WHO REJECTED HIM.

NEVER ONCE.   never.   I dare any to show me in the gosples WHERE HE DID THIS .  IF they rejected HIM.   in fact,   IF any rejected HIM

he had grave words of truth for those .  they BLIND leaders,  they PLANTS my father HAS NOT PLANTED

in fact when many did not repent After witnessing HIM............he did not have hugs,  he had this to say............WOE UNTO YOU , WOE UNTO YOU

Christ was not lets all get along in love for unity and peace with those who rejected him.  BUT THESE SORRY SATANIC DEVIL LUCIFERAIN CHURCHES sure are.

HUGGING devils for peace, kissing korans for peace.  THEY DEVILS and I have no part with them.  NONE.   I pray they repent and I rebuke them harshly

but till they do..........I don't join hands with devils for world peace, and this peace trods JESUS UNDER FOOT as NOT BEING the ONLY WAY ,    they devils .

The story of the two brothers and thier dad. The father is God. The young man's dad saw him coming a long way off. He told His servants, " my son who was dead has come back to us, prepare a feast." The other son who stayed with his dad is the Christians. 

Will you not be your brothers keeper? Do you not have love for those who are your enemies? Will you only love those who love you?

If you can do no better than this, why do you call yourselves Christian?

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

It is not for you or any of us to be so judgemental to any of those who fall. All can be saved. The only Judge is God, and God alone.

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

The story of the two brothers and thier dad. The father is God. The young man's dad saw him coming a long way off. He told His servants, " my son who was dead has come back to us, prepare a feast." The other son who stayed with his dad is the Christians. 

Will you not be your brothers keeper? Do you not have love for those who are your enemies? Will you only love those who love you?

If you can do no better than this, why do you call yourselves Christian?

We greet all and are kind to all.  IF we desire any to perish we of satan.   However we don't become unequally yoked with none.

and the man coming back to the Father was no longer REJECTING ,  he came to his senses.     JESUS told this wonderful truth.

But I asked , HOW did JESUS respond to those who rejected Him.     Find those examples.