• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

No......and it is for this very same reason that once having tasted the heavenly gift and powers of heaven that neither we nor they can be restored.

THIS is WHY o WHY its so dire that we exhort one another daily , lest any does become hardned through the deceitfulness of sin.

Its why I practically have begged and pleaded for people to return TO BIBLE ONLY READING .  

SO many had sooner sit under lies than truth.  and that is a shame .  because GOD never desired they perish.  but they will if they continue NOT IN THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES and CAN

save us..........THAT IS CHRIST JESUS THE KING O kings aand LORD of lords..................ONWARD peoples , onward in the LORD  a monster delusion sweeps the land and all in the name

of unity , love and world peace all inclusive.  ITS a lie from the pit of hades itself that soon will have all not in the lambs book of life in corporate WORSHIP of this beast.

WE got to do something . the sense of urgency is not decreasing...................sister.......its increasing .   ITSON THE RISE. the monster is on the rise .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Perhaps you would be enlightened if you sought council in how to not be condescending while thinking you're teaching God's word by Christ's example. 

I know the scriptures. I need not debate them with teachings that hope to persuade the faithful to believe God had no idea what he was doing when he wrote our names in the Lamb's Book of Life, so as to later, as you believe, need to 'erase' them. That deplores sovereignty and omniscience. And that is man, not God's teaching.

No on the contrary TP, it shows God's great mercy in giving all the opportunity for eternal life, if they are willing to deny themselves and count the cost.  Even the angels that He created who fell, the Lord knew they would eventually fall when they were created.  It does not decry His sovereignty and omniscience at all.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

11 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

No......and it is for this very same reason that once having tasted the heavenly gift and powers of heaven that neither we nor they can be restored.

Dear sister we got to keep on warning and encouraging .  Remember when I told us to pay attention to our dreams.     Our brother had one . 

and it confirms what is coming .

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

50 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

2Peter 2.

2Peter 2:20-22

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 24:24Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

24 Forgar falsepseudochristos messiahs andkai falsepseudoprophētēs prophets will appearegeirō, andkai they will performdidōmi greatmegas signssēmeion andkai wondersteras sohōste asto leadplanaō astray, ifei that were possibledynatos, evenkai theho electeklektos.

ESV version Matthew 24:24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever shall believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Eternal= αἰώνιος (aiōnios)

Strong: G166

GK: G173

indeterminate as to duration, eternal, everlasting

See everywhere aiōnios appears in the New Testament via teknia.com.

I want to address my remarks to those who may find this site for the teaching ministry that it is professed to be in Search engines. As I found it. 

Read your Bible. The Mounce version is the Greek translation into English of the entire New Testament. The New Testament was first printed in Greek. 

There are key points when thinking or asking what does it mean to be eternally saved? What is eternal salvation? 

Eternal salvation is everything God ordained it to be when he gave himself as Emmanuel, which means God with us, to the world and is known also more commonly as Jesus. In doing this, being born to the virgin, unmarried, Mary, conceived by and through His Holy Spirit into Mary, He was then born unlike any human male. Which means, He was born without sin. Sin, is to be in transgression of God's will, God's moral laws. To be unrighteous. Or , simply, not right with God. Because of the first Adam, in the garden of Eden sin came into the world. 

Yet, by God's grace alone, the free gift of redemption from that sin that we are all born into as this is a sin filled world, and are then to be held accountable when we grow old enough to know right(righteous) from wrong, and are then held accountable for our sins, we are saved. Not by any work we do to make it so. But by God's free gift through his grace, that enabled us to be redeemed of our sins if we only hold faith in Him, through Jesus Christ. Who was the last sacrifice on the last altar, the cross at Calvary. There taking the sins of the world upon himself. When prior to that the world Jesus was born into as a Jew was a sacrificial system. People would sacrifice animals so that their blood would cover the sins they committed. But it wasn't an everlasting covering. And it did not assure them eternal life. 

In Jesus' day there were 613 laws of God, known as Mitzvoh. 

Jesus fulfilled most of those laws. Those laws were divided into three categories. Civil Laws, which applied to the Jews only. Moral laws, which to this day include the 10 commandments of God, those tell us how to treat and respect one another and God almighty first and foremost, and finally the ceremonial laws. Which were abolished when Jesus became the unblemished lamb , the last sacrifice for sin for the entire world for all time, on that last altar, the cross. 

A few points here to synopsize what eternal salvation is. You can find it all for yourself in any New Testament. 

God tells you that if you are His , one of those redeemed from your sins eternally, accepting his free gift of grace through Salvation by faith in His only Son Jesus Christ, that He knew you before you found Jesus. He wrote your name in the Lamb's Book of Life.

The Book that carries the names of every redeemed in Christ person on Earth forever until the day of redemption. Which is when Jesus comes again. Because you , as one repententant of your sins, washed clean in the blood of the lamb, baptized, to symbolize burial in that former self that was dead in your sin, and then raised up from the baptismal waters, as Jesus arose from the tomb in three days after his death on the sin altar, the cross, you arise from that baptism a new creation in Christ. 

The old you that went down in water and that was dead in your sins is no longer. Now you arise reborn as you were born first into this sin filled world from the water of your mothers womb. Now you are reborn from the baptismal waters and washed clean of your sins forever. And God remembers those sins you were dead in never again. 

Now you are in Christ. And you , the moment you believed, were sealed with His Holy Spirit unto the day of Redemption. You are now a living temple that carries the Holy Spirit of God within. And if you trust and let go of your senses that make you to think you have to be in full control in this world, little by little, as this is a relationship you've entered with the greatest power in the universe, the creator of all things, the Holy Spirit will guide you by God's will, into God's will, through this life. 

Your name was written in the Book of Life. You shall overcome all trials and travails because God knew you first as one of his own. Jesus said His sheep know his voice and they hear him. And he will never cast them away. Those whom His Father puts in His hand, as His sheep, as those Redeemed from their sin, shall never ever be cast out. 

And while we may know those who are called backsliders, who left the faith thinking it wasn't for them, God knows them if they are his. Never, means never when the creator of all things makes that covenant. And He will never give up on you. Even when you think you gave up on Him. 

You don't have to work your way into grace. Grace is a free gift of God achieved by his will, his grace, so that no one can boast or brag and claim they saved themselves. Or they worked hard enough for God to save them. That isn't in the Bible. That's not what Jesus died to bestow as the New Covenant. The old Covenant was based on faith, and on works. That ceremonial law that is now done away for the Christian believer. 

And fear not. God's gift of grace is irrevocable. When God knew  you before he created anything at all and so much so that he put your name in the Lamb's Book of Life, which is a metaphor to mean you, the individual sinner whenever you would come to be born on Earth, was known by the giver of life before even the first human was created by the giver of life.

And that creator, God, wrote your name, knew you would seek His only begotten Son Jesus, repent of your sins, and be reborn to a new life and rejoin God as His son or daughter. Because our sin separates us from God. We can't hear him when we're overcome with the trappings of this world. But when we are reborn, renewed, given eternal life, which means eternal salvation because to die in our sins unredeemed would be eternal death, while redemption from our sins, saving , salvation , from our sins, gives eternal life, we are reunited with the Father. And that is what it means to be "In Christ". We now as the believers in Christ are his church. All Christians, Christ believers, are the church of and within Christ. And Christ is the head of the church. 

Rejoyce dear reader, seeker. When you find your way to Christ you are set free! To GOD be the glory. 

Never let anyone lead you wrong. What God gives at the cost of his son's life on the last sin altar man can NEVER take away. If you are His , He knew you before you came to exist. That's why He called you to seek the Gospel. 

True, there are people who claim to be Christian but they're not. God knows them too. Because their names are not in the Lamb's Book of Life. They are dead in their sins still even when they invoke the name of Christ and call themselves Christian. God is not fooled. The word of God tells us, we will know them by their fruits. Actual reborn Christians and those who are what are known in some circles as nominal Christians. Which means, using the name Christian when they're not actually indwelt by God's Holy Spirit. 

The fruits of the born again Christian bear out the truth. The leading of the Holy Spirit within. Those who are reborn do not make a habit of sinning. How can we sin when we are redeemed and bear the Holy within? But those who are not in Christ do sin. You'll know them. Reflect on the scriptures and the traits of Christ and compare the behaviors. 

We can backslide. That is, leave the teachings of Christ and walk away from the faith. But God knowing us before the world came to exist knew that too. And he never gives up on us. How could He? For us to no longer be in His grace we'd have to Un-Do everthing that was done by his covenant. We'd have to be unregenerated. That means, our new creation self would have to be removed and our old dead in our sin self, that no longer exists at Baptism, would have to be put back on. 
That's not happening. 

Then we'd have to have the will to evict God's Holy Spirit. Which would mean God isn't really eternally knowing, knowledgeable, as He said of Himself when He said He knew those who were His, the redeemed sinner, before the world came to be. And thus made a mistake, didn't have the foresight to see our apostasy, that's turning away from the faith, coming as His Holy Spirit entered into us. 

That's not happening. 

And then those sins God said he remembers no more, when we first had faith in Jesus, well God will have to just dig those up and put them on us again so that we are once again dead in those sins and can then go forward and bear more sin weight as we live day to day as apostates. 

That's not happening. 

You can give up on God. When you are His He will NEVER give up on you. Trust that love of God is eternal. Repent if you fall back so that you unburden yourself of that guilt. Because God never stopped loving you. Never! He knew you before you came to life. He knew you would accept His son in sacrifice for your sins. He sent His son to die for you! YOU! As is true for ever Christian ever born. He knows all. Everything happens according to His will and for His glory. He is not a man that He would lie about such things. 

Be aware though. There are a great many men and women who do lie about God. They'll tell you false stories, and preach false gospels, and take scripture, which is God's words, out of context. Just to write a new story hoping you'll believe. Some claim you have to work to keep what Jesus died to give you for just the price of belief He did it all for you. Because God knew you were worthy, you would accept Jesus, you would repent of your sins and reunite with God your Father. That's all it costs. Eternal life and Salvation in Christ. Faith! In His word. Because in the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was God. John 1:1

Dear seeker, if you've read this far, God bless your patience. And God bless you if it makes sense and you seek the face of God through his only begotten precious Son, Jesus (Emmanuel=God with us) Christ. To God be the glory forever and ever. Amen!

Edited by TickledPinkinChristWoot!
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Dear sister we got to keep on warning and encouraging .  Remember when I told us to pay attention to our dreams.     Our brother had one . 

and it confirms what is coming .

DESERT SW     I have decided to share the dream with us all.

I did not HAVE IT .   another did.  BUT IT SURE confirmed what is rising.

And most are falling for a ruse and through this wicked all inclusive will worship the beast .

OKAY.   the dream.

IN the dream their was a multitude of people of all nationalities ,  of all religions , gathered in the largest group ever seen.

Then from within the group a dark beast rises that gets very large.

The people and it are of one mind and they surround this beast in awe.

And as they are in worship and allegiance unto this dark beast,    A GREAT LIGHT STRIKES and instantly destroys it and them all.

ANYONE want to try and figure this dream out .   

The man that had it ......................does not preach out against the all inclusive religion. 

HERE is the very simple and clear understanding of that dream .    The all inclusive world peace mindset that gathers all religious  , non religous

will lead to and cause the world as one to worship the beast .

THE LIGHT is JESUS returns and destroys it all.         THAT IS THE DREAM and THAT IS THE INTEPRETATION.     AND what a confirmation it is.

FOR I have long been warning this all inclusive mindset isleading and will cuase all to worship the beast .    WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

19 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

2Peter 2:20-22

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Galatians 1

Are You Turning Away From The Gospel I Received Through a Revelation From Christ?

I am marveling that you are so quickly[b] turning-away from the Onehaving called you by the grace of Christ to a different good-news— which is not another[c] [good news]— except there are some disturbing you and intending[d] to change[e] the good-news of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should[f] announce-a-good-news to you other-than[g] what we announced-as-good-news to you, let him be accursed[h]. As we have said-before I am also now saying again— if anyone is[i] announcing-a-good-news-to you other-than what you received, let him be accursed. 10 For am I now trying to win-approval-of [j] humans or God? Or am I seeking to please humans? If I were still[k]seeking to please humans, I would not be a slave of Christ! 11 For I make-known to you, brothers, as to the good-news having been announced-as-good-news by me, that it is not according-to[l] ahuman[m]. 12 For I neither received it from a human, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of [n] Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 1/6/2018 at 2:15 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

You ponder this then.    IF you truly follow ONLY the lamb.   WHY did you come after one who was serious , grave and just warning out .

Their are still mens doctrines that must be burned out my friend.    IF JESUS appeared as a man today...........I promise most would run his correcting self OUT OF they churches

and calling him a hater and tell him YA NEED JESUS.    AND THAT IS A FACt.

Trust me, in the unraveling of God's plan, as it all unfolds. We Will Be Hated, but the Holy Spirit will sustain us, for our work must be accomplished.

On 1/6/2018 at 5:49 PM, ScottA said:

Well, we certainly deserve every bit of that.

However, you are obviously speaking from your grief, which is not unlike our own ugly contributions to the problem - which is the point: The problem, is that we don't actually bury the old man/women that we once were when we first become born again. So, the disclaimer should be something more like:

Beware - we have all come to a place where we have nothing but love for all, but unfortunately, we have baggage and continue to drag our old self to church with us, who can be just as offensive as we ever were before meeting Jesus. It is not we who do this, but our old self, so we apologize in advance, and are here to explain further and help you with your own similar response to entering the narrow road leading unto eternal life.

Well writen

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/6/2018 at 9:41 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

DESERT SW     I have decided to share the dream with us all.

I did not HAVE IT .   another did.  BUT IT SURE confirmed what is rising.

And most are falling for a ruse and through this wicked all inclusive will worship the beast .

OKAY.   the dream.

IN the dream their was a multitude of people of all nationalities ,  of all religions , gathered in the largest group ever seen.

Then from within the group a dark beast rises that gets very large.

The people and it are of one mind and they surround this beast in awe.

And as they are in worship and allegiance unto this dark beast,    A GREAT LIGHT STRIKES and instantly destroys it and them all.

ANYONE want to try and figure this dream out .   

The man that had it ......................does not preach out against the all inclusive religion. 

HERE is the very simple and clear understanding of that dream .    The all inclusive world peace mindset that gathers all religious  , non religous

will lead to and cause the world as one to worship the beast .

THE LIGHT is JESUS returns and destroys it all.         THAT IS THE DREAM and THAT IS THE INTEPRETATION.     AND what a confirmation it is.

FOR I have long been warning this all inclusive mindset isleading and will cuase all to worship the beast .    WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

I concur the dream represents the followers of the Beast, the Beast and Jesus. 

There are some things to add. 

One, not all people's of the world are involved. That means  some will not stand with the beast.

Two, there will be people from every religion. We should look at this as a warning. 

Three, the dark beast arises from within the group. (In this dream, I don't see this beast as the anti-Christ, but an ideology). You see where the dream reads "The people and it are of one mind, and they surround this beast with awe."

Four, where the dream says, "this beast", implies there are more than one beast. 

In Revelations, it talks of the Beast that comes out of the sea. I've often thought of that phrase as a "Sea Change". It is a term used to explain a great event. In this case public opinion. 911 was a sea change. WWII was a sea change and Theroy of Evolution was a sea change and so on.