• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

There's mixed message just here:   as if all things are not God's (or are you being /sarcastic? ....  All things are God's.

Jesus says clearly not to claim anything as your own.   The first assembly of ecclesia knew this and shared all things in common.

Too much churchy doctrine today is false gospel,  and many members and visitors have ears being tickled.  This started in the first century,  and God warned many times about this,  and it is still prevalent here (on the forum).

Yes, for all the things written in Scripture are true, entirely true - "many false prophets" , "many false teachers" (never many good/ true teachers or prophets or pastors) ;   rather:  "many anti-christs in our midst.  (true today and yesterday and tomorrow) .....   This is normal world life/ society/ churches everywhere - accepted as if true, deceiving the multitudes and most visitors/posters.

May it sink into the hearts of the peoples.   ITS TIME TO FOLLOW CHRIST NO MATTER WHAT THE COST .  EMBRACE HIM IN ALL TIMES .

Paul knew this .   to know Christ in sufferings.    ONWARD , onward in the LORD JEFF, onward n the Lord .      Praise the LORD peoples,   raise those hands

and shout thunderous praise unto the LORD .  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Where it talks about being stewards, as well as where it says we are to have our treasures above and store not up for ourselves on earth.  And also this verse:

1Corinthians 7:29-31

But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;

And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

and no man said his things were his own, for they had all things common.   ACTS as jeff tried to show him too.    Those who love JESUS

will love Him no matter what ,     no matter what .    Onward in the LORD and by the grace of the LORD may the peoples endure faithful to the end , the final breath.

GLORY < GLORY to the LORD , the maker of heaven and earth , of things seen and unseen , WHO is worthy of all praise , even in the loss of all things

and the harshest of times , even in prison or on the run,   WE SHALL ABOUND and REJOICE IN THE LORD.

Their is nothing man can do to move those who are truly HIS off course.  no threat will cause fear , no harm will cause his own to deny him.

ONWARD in the LORD peoples and fear nothing in this world .   IMMANUEL.  GOD is WITH HIS OWN .    GOD IS WITH HIS OWN

GOD is with his own and will be with us even in the hour of our death.  ONWARD peoples the delusion is increasing and when once it has filled to the full

the minds of all who went under it .   ITS BETRYAL TIME .   we get deleivered over unto peoples, multitudes nations tongues and kings

and many will be scourged , killed , beaten , mocked hated ,  But fear NUTHN they can do .  GOD IS WITH US , GOD IS WITH US , GOD IS WITH US

ONWARD lambs and exhort one another daily and PRAISE the LORD.    By grace we can see the signs of the times and they shouting ,  the last days , the last hour approaches .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Where it talks about being stewards, as well as where it says we are to have our treasures above and store not up for ourselves on earth.  And also this verse:

1Corinthians 7:29-31

But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;

And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

Living as though frees one up to live unencumbered.   Still, you do have things to contend with, but you are not bound by the things....That's what Paul is talking about in the Corinthians verse...You still have not given me any other verses.  

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

May it sink into the hearts of the peoples.   ITS TIME TO FOLLOW CHRIST NO MATTER WHAT THE COST .  EMBRACE HIM IN ALL TIMES .

Paul knew this .   to know Christ in sufferings.    ONWARD , onward in the LORD JEFF, onward n the Lord .      Praise the LORD peoples,   raise those hands

and shout thunderous praise unto the LORD .  

Again Dear friend....The bible does not say that what God has given a person is still Gods.....If God gives a person something and it's still Gods, then God has given them nothing.     Please use scripture to prove your claim.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/11/2018 at 4:12 PM, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Unfortunately, false teachers lead a great many people down the wrong path. Their first step is to call God a liar. After that there's really no turning back for the followers of such evil. Then they go forth into the world and try to lead even the elect, as Paul warned, into false teachings. 

People do nothing in order to be saved eternally. It is all by God's grace precisely so that the egoism peculiar to humans cannot take credit. Though it does try and then conversely tries to argue itself superior to God's foreknowledge and as such claims humans are able to remove themselves from Christ's hand. Even when he himself stated it cannot be done. 

Eternity is an awful long time for such dark intention lost souls to find out they were wrong in life. However, the Father knew them too. That is why it shall not surprise God that those one's end up in Hell. 

We have a part to play in following Jesus, sister, obeying the Holy Spirit, denying ourselves and taking up our cross etc, which is by our own free will, as Jesus said, If you "would" be my disciples.............but you are so right we will lay our crowns at His feet, because it is all by HIS grace, HIS strength, HIS word, and HIS work upon our hearts........not of our own.  And yes unfortunately, in addition to calling God a liar there are also those who call Him unrighteous in His JUDGMENTS.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/11/2018 at 4:30 PM, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Wolves in sheep's clothing.  
Unfortunately in today's world where the Net sustains those opposed to the truth of God in Christ, the mere facade of nominal Christian as title allows wolves to prey in communities where actual sheep reside. 

The Bible for those wolves is a weapon not a balm , a love letter , to the world. It is a weapon to be taken apart piecemeal as scriptures are cut and pasted in order to deliver exactly what the Apostle Paul warned about centuries before. False teachers seeking to deceive even the Elect. 

Because Satan and his disciples, which he does have, despise the truth of eternal salvation. Because it means the human family that were his in the beginning of their life come the age of accountability can be saved from the fate that awaits. And all by God's doing and those mere humans only having to hold faith in the truth of God in Christ. Then, when those genuine faithful are sealed to the day of redemption with God's Holy Spirit, the adversary, the Satan, and his disciples , are lost for one more apostle that will not join them in Hell when it is time. 

Is it an wonder there are smiling devils with pearly white veneers glowing in the mouth that delivers the false news of the prosperity doctrine? 
Or like John Hagee, a morbidly obese Zionist Christian, who tells people who care to listen, if you see someone in the street starving, cold , homeless, don't give them money! Come to (his) church and give him the money and he'll give it out to those in need. That way you aren't praised for your charity! (But he is) But his church is!

To date there isn't a homeless shelter sponsored by Cornerstone church in San Antonio Texas.  And you never shall. LINK  

While big John's not ever going to be homeless. See? image(13).jpg

And sisters, this is what Johnny thinks of you and your place as women. LINK
And Ebola? That's God's punishment for......Barack Obama! LINK

Actually, the sword of the Lord (word) IS a weapon........but it is a two-edged sword.........still seeking the Lord for more understanding of the two edges, but I think it is for both wounding and binding up at the same time.......and of course to be wielded in love.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Denadii said:

Living as though frees one up to live unencumbered.   Still, you do have things to contend with, but you are not bound by the things....That's what Paul is talking about in the Corinthians verse...You still have not given me any other verses.  

It is to not set our hearts on things of earth.  I did mention two other truths........that of being stewards, there are two or three places where it talks about that if memory serves, and also where it speaks of not storing up for ourselves treasure on earth, but having our treasure above. 

• Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

3 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

It is to not set our hearts on things of earth.  I did mention two other truths........that of being stewards, there are two or three places where it talks about that if memory serves, and also where it speaks of not storing up for ourselves treasure on earth, but having our treasure above. 

Well?    Those verses are......?    Not setting your heart on things of the Earth is not saying that you do not own them.....as I said above.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

7 hours ago, Denadii said:

So you're saying that you can't find it?  Or that Jesus didn't really say that?   Ok...Where does the bible say that?  I really would like to know.

I was only making a statement. (That what is in scripture comes from Christ)

You were talking to someone else at the time. 

But I can try to find it for you if you want.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

8 hours ago, Denadii said:

I've been betrayed by Christians more than by nonChristians.  Many times too. 

Those are the betrayals that hurt the most and last a lifetime. Yes, forgiveness is mandatory.

2 hours ago, Denadii said:

Well?    Those verses are......?    Not setting your heart on things of the Earth is not saying that you do not own them.....as I said above.

I assumed you would be familiar enough with the verses to look them up yourself if you needed to.  Not wanting to fight with you, I'm not sure how big an issue this is, but anyhow........if I am not even my own, but bought with a price, I have to think that includes all that I happen to be in possession of as well.  And to prove that we are but stewards of everything we own......I will just remind that we aren't going to bring anything with us when we depart this world.

Now, your turn Denadii......why is this so important to prove that we "own" what things we have.....and please bring scripture to prove your point....thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1