• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

VS quote from online bible search: "Abraham gave Melchizedek a tenth of everything he had captured. "

Which is more accurate ?

I stand corrected! At my age I shouldn't be relying on my memory and look it up before the mouth opens. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm glad you brought that up! I was wanting to jump in and ask that question myself but didn't want the wrath of MG visiting me :D

Sure isn't much known about Melchizedek based on my studies. He had to be a very important man for Abraham to pay tithes of everything he had. Some suspect Melchizedek may have been Shem? It seems apparent to me he was a 'type' or 'shadow' of the coming Messiah possibly? What's your thoughts?

Hebrews 7:2   To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hi Dennis1209

There is only one King of righteousness, and one King of peace.

Melchizedek is the "Word of God" "translated" into flesh. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Sister said:

Hebrews 7:2   To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hi Dennis1209

There is only one King of righteousness, and one King of peace.

Melchizedek is the "Word of God" "translated" into flesh. 

Das ist sehr gut meine schwester.       for the priesthood is told in pslams.    The line of melchizedek.  and mentioned in Hebrews too.

And thus from another tribe he did spring . and its evident JUDAH.   

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I stand corrected! At my age I shouldn't be relying on my memory and look it up before the mouth opens. 

Dennis , I done told ya , you a pup compared to moses who walked a hill at one hundred and twenty years.  

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, I am checking this out, and it is all wrong.  Jesus is not Judah, Christians are not Judah.   You are out in left field and I don't where you discovered this stuff, but you are not getting it from the Bible.

Oh he is right.  JESUS is NOT JUDAH.   he sprang from that tribe according to the royal  lineage of king david.   but he weren't Judah.  neither are we.

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

If the argument being made is that Jesus is Melchizedek, it is important to note that Melchizedek was a theophany, a pre-incarnate appearance of Jesus.   Melchizedek predates Judah.  Judah did not exist when Melchizedek appears in Genesis.

So you cannot make the case the Melchizedek is of the Tribe of Judah.

CORRECT.    it is evident that melchizedek was not of the lineage at all.    Even Hebrews says so.     

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The problem is that you are trying spiritualize "Judah."  We are not of the bloodline of Jesus.   So we are not Judah.  Judah is not a spiritual concept.   You are clearly out of sync with the Bible.

You have some made up idea that you are trying to pencil into the Bible, or you are trying to mold the Bible around some idea that you have.  Judah is an ethnic tribe, not a spiritual people.  

You need abandon this foolish  and ridiculous false teaching.   You are simply wrong at all points. 

Technically not even those of the jewish flesh are of JESUS, 

ONLY both jew and gentile which are born again of the SPIRIT are truly of him.   the flesh , whether jew, white , black , Asian ,  profits nada.

But I think you already know that .     Just be encouraged.    We aint Judah either as you said.     Sometimes people get way too carried away in matters that wont profit .

I stick with the theology of THE FLESH TRULY PROFITS SQUAT.   ALL will face the wrath of the ALMIGHTY, lest they in CHRIST.   be encouraged.  just wanted to encourage.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

You have some made up idea that you are trying to pencil into the Bible, or you are trying to mold the Bible around some idea that you have.  Judah is an ethnic tribe, not a spiritual people.  

Ezra 10:10   And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.

Ezra 10:11   Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.

Ezra 10:12   Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.

Ezra 10:13   But the people are many, and it is a time of much rain, and we are not able to stand without, neither is this a work of one day or two: for we are many that have transgressed in this thing.

Ezra 10:14   Let now our rulers of all the congregation stand, and let all them which have taken strange wives in our cities come at appointed times, and with them the elders of every city, and the judges thereof, until the fierce wrath of our God for this matter be turned from us.

Ezra 10:16   And the children of the captivity did so. And Ezra the priest, with certain chief of the fathers, after the house of their fathers, and all of them by their names, were separated, and sat down in the first day of the tenth month to examine the matter.

Ezra 10:17   And they made an end with all the men that had taken strange wives by the first day of the first month.

When the second temple was being built, Ezra discovered that that many of them had taken strange wives of the gentiles, and had children by them, when they were STRICTLY commanded not to.  They were sent away. 

Was this strict procedure followed around 1948?  I don't know maybe they did, but can you please verify seeing as you are an expert at this.  And if this strict procedure was not kept, then there can not be any true bloodlines, especially of Judah.

And as prophecy forewarns, that the Son of Perdition will build his palace in Jerusalem, and he will will rule Jerusalem, does this make him Judah now because he is the ruling authority? 

Will the real Judah stand up please?  Those who's hearts after after God and follow Christ's ways.

14 minutes ago, Sister said:

Ezra 10:10   And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.

Ezra 10:11   Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.

Ezra 10:12   Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do.

Ezra 10:13   But the people are many, and it is a time of much rain, and we are not able to stand without, neither is this a work of one day or two: for we are many that have transgressed in this thing.

Ezra 10:14   Let now our rulers of all the congregation stand, and let all them which have taken strange wives in our cities come at appointed times, and with them the elders of every city, and the judges thereof, until the fierce wrath of our God for this matter be turned from us.

Ezra 10:16   And the children of the captivity did so. And Ezra the priest, with certain chief of the fathers, after the house of their fathers, and all of them by their names, were separated, and sat down in the first day of the tenth month to examine the matter.

Ezra 10:17   And they made an end with all the men that had taken strange wives by the first day of the first month.

When the second temple was being built, Ezra discovered that that many of them had taken strange wives of the gentiles, and had children by them, when they were STRICTLY commanded not to.  They were sent away. 

Was this strict procedure followed around 1948?  I don't know maybe they did, but can you please verify seeing as you are an expert at this.  And if this strict procedure was not kept, then there can not be any true bloodlines, especially of Judah.

And as prophecy forewarns, that the Son of Perdition will build his palace in Jerusalem, and he will will rule Jerusalem, does this make him Judah now because he is the ruling authority? 

Will the real Judah stand up please?  Those who's hearts after after God and follow Christ's ways.

While I cannot agree with all you have said.  YOU SPOTON in this.    THAT son of perdition , oh dear it will stand in jerusalme.

ITS HORRIBLE sister.   I have researched their teachings as of late.    SISTER its not good.  THEY THINK MESSIAH is about to stand and set up world peace.

OH DEAR THIS WILL BE THE SON OF PERDTION who BY PEACE destroys many.   Jerusalem is heavily influenced by erroneous ideals.

THEY will make this thing KING .  Their rabbies are fallng for a ruse .  OH dear sister its bad.   this spirit has invaded not only them

but other faiths too.   Its bad.   its real bad.     I seen some of the things they are teaching .    THIS will not be MESSIAH,    HE DONE CAME TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO

no this will be one who comes not in the name of THE FATHER , but his own name.  and unlike the true messiah ,  HE WONT REFUSE to be EARTHLY KING .

they getting duped bad sister.  and so are many christains .    WHO think automatically the jews , ALLL of them are GODS PEOPLE.

THISIS a snare . for many worship the flesh and pride the jew.     Its worse interfaith has snuck in real heavy too.   OH dear I heard some of them

teaching that MOSES and ALLAH and JESUS aer all dancing under the temple for unity and world peace. THE WHOLE DARN WORLD ISBEING SUCKERD to worship the beast

interfaith is all over the place , the all inclusive mindset isall over religions and media.    ITS GOING TO STAND and do so IN JERSUALEM and the WORLD.

we got to warn the people Now to flee any all inclusive hug for world peace mindset for unity.     IT will cause all to worship the beast .   WE running out of time.

• Thumbs Up 2

SOUND the ALARM peoples O the LORD , sound the alarm the beast will rise and the all inclusive interfaith is leading the world as one RIGHT TO worship it.

JESUS IS the ONLY MESSIAH , and if any says LO he is dancing with allah and moses under thetemple for world peace BELEIVE THEM NOT

if they say HE IS N the secrete chambers BELEIVE THEM NOT .  THE MONSTER RISES

when inquity fills the land and churches build their house on sinking sand

then shall the dark king shall stand.  WARN OUT , WARN OUT for all to get  the heck out of the churches NOW.  get out of those meetng places

who focus is on World peace, get out its a trap , its a snare .   Its not coinicidence that the UN is calling a red alert for world unity

its not coinicidence that wicked men like keneth Copeland and others are saying this year is the MOVE of HOLY GHOST and FIRE , ITS ALL ABOUT UNITY and WORLD PEACE

get the people out of these churches NOW .   Their is a massive DELUSOIN coming , even now it is rising and will cause all to worship the beast for world peace and unity.

GET the people warned .  

• Thumbs Up 2