• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

14 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The great falling away is not turning away from the seventh day Sabbath. It's a turning away from christ unto other gods. 

Also it's a turning to the antichrist. When he comes many in the body of Christ willturn against each other.

A man enemy will even come from his own house hold. They will betray family and the faithful Christians to the new world order under the antichrist.

Keeping the Sabbath has nothing to do with it.

Falling away is ignoring God's Law and Commandments - however you want to spin it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/7/2018 at 7:04 PM, Wayne222 said:

People are  trying to get christians to keep the seventh day sabbath of rest.

The Sabbath was a shadow of the rest in christ we have.

If you say we still have to keep it you are putting a yoke on others.

We are free to kerp any day to the lord. Rest on monday if you wish and honor God. 

the scriptural "sabbath" is the time during which the true God is in a state of incomplete wakefulness for many humans and souls, because He made all the universal creation in six days and then has against His will gone into a centuries-long state of incomplete wakefulness since the seventh day - after all, He had to struggle and has been in a very fierce struggle with the "darkness"

for that reason He blessed the "sabbath" and caused there to be a chance for the spiritual servants to sanctify the creature and the creation in case of need, because He foresaw that there may be a Fall; so from this perspective "sabbath" is the need for the spiritual servants to sanctify the creature and the creation that God made in six days until He is in that state, which means they should at least be careful not to defile them; however, the full keeping of "sabbath" is when the spiritual servants sanctify the creature and the creation in the way Jesus Christ did it two millennia ago - remember how He preached the Gospel, cast out the evil spirits from demon-possessed people, healed the sick, resurrected dead, etc.

so the fourth of the Ten Commandments should still be kept - it is another question how the scribes and pharisees understood and kept it improperly

Blessings

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

so the fourth of the Ten Commandments should still be kept - it is another question how the scribes and pharisees understood and kept it improperly

I do not quite follow this. However, Yeshua is pretty clear about the blessings that will come to those who keep the law. Not because they do 'any good' but because it is commanded.

Authority is stripped so easily these days. Oaths are not given unless in a court and the very idea of bowing the knee is abhorrent to most western civilizations, especially Americans.

Yeshua: at whos name EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, is going to show, with force, what He thinks of those that dare oppose His Father (our Father). I do not see any awe or reverence in these days of monetary obeisance. It is a sad shame!

14 hours ago, Sam Smith said:

You are living by the old covenant. We are no longer married to the law. Read Rom 7. In christ we live by the spirit. The holy spirit gives us a new nature. We walk by love. 

If you teach that then I pity you.

wow......the revelation of a complete and total ignorance of the will and ways of God....a rejection of walking in love, Sabbath keeping is more important to God......beliefs that would make a stiff-necked Pharisee blush!

I pity you because you lead others astray. I preach nothing. I warn others that if you abandon God's Law and Commandments, then you are on a dangerous path. If you have not the Laws and Commandments, how might you teach a sinner the way of the Lord? Yeshuah kept the law that He gave to us. He demonstrated how to do this.Those that are in Christ also should revere His laws. You can not be 'spiritual' if you call the law into question. The basis of a believer's life should be grounded on the Commandments of Yeshuah.
He said, "If you love me, keep my Commandments". And whilst the salvation purposes of the Lord are being worked out, we are given the freedom to oppose sin that we had not experienced before we were saved. This was NOT freedom to ignore the Commandments of Yahweh. Saul says just that.

And covenants are LAYERS. New augments old. It does NOT replace it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I pity you because you lead others astray. I preach nothing. I warn others that if you abandon God's Law and Commandments, then you are on a dangerous path. If you have not the Laws and Commandments, how might you teach a sinner the way of the Lord? Yeshuah kept the law that He gave to us. He demonstrated how to do this.Those that are in Christ also should revere His laws. You can not be 'spiritual' if you call the law into question. The basis of a believer's life should be grounded on the Commandments of Yeshuah.
He said, "If you love me, keep my Commandments". And whilst the salvation purposes of the Lord are being worked out, we are given the freedom to oppose sin that we had not experienced before we were saved. This was NOT freedom to ignore the Commandments of Yahweh. Saul says just that.

What church do you follow. I was with the worldwide church of God. I kept the Sabbath but not really. The Sabbath is far stricter then most Sabbath keeping church keep. You sound like a member of a off shoot of the worldwide church. There is United church of God And the restored church of God And the living church of God all offshoots of the worldwide church. I use to follow Herbert W Armstrong . But now i been enlighten to the gospel. 

• Praise God! 1

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

So,ultimately, those that don't keep the Sabbath are going to Hell, by your logic.  You try to deny it, but then you go into one of your silly tirades about lawlessness and that those who ignore the Law of Moses are the ones falling away, which is apostasy.   So to ignore the Sabbath, dietary laws, festivals, will eventually take someone to Hell.  

That is really where your heretical, anti-Christ teachings end up. 

7 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Falling away is ignoring God's Law and Commandments - however you want to spin it.

You are putting a big spin on Gods laws. Like Paul said desiring to be teachers of the law. The law is good. But the law was made for sinners. The law shows our guilt before God. Once we are free from our guilt we are now under christ. The old laws are not for christians. There are commandments in the new testament that we obey. Read Paul's writings and Peter and John too. They tell us the way we should walk. 

12 hours ago, Riccardo said:

Thats your assumption, as is with most Sunday keepers, it has been explained many times.

I'm constantly told what I believe, & I didn't even know it.

You misunderstand in the new covenant there are no Sunday keepers as if Sunday is the Sabbath. Christ is our sabbath.

• Thumbs Up 2

For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

So,ultimately, those that don't keep the Sabbath are going to Hell, by your logic.  You try to deny it, but then you go into one of your silly tirades about lawlessness and that those who ignore the Law of Moses are the ones falling away, which is apostasy.   So to ignore the Sabbath, dietary laws, festivals, will eventually take someone to Hell.  

That is really where your heretical, anti-Christ teachings end up. 

Argue with this then... Your straw mountain of 'salvation issues' is just a smoke-screen to hide in.

For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 

• Thumbs Up 1