• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Tell that to the "millions" of people witnessing it, friend.

But yeah, if you've ever read any of my posts about the boogieman, you'd immediately see that I suspect it's probably a satanic deception and / or spiritual activity. I don't believe what "millions" have witnessed are extraterrestrial spacecraft or aliens in the sense of beings from another planet. I think when it can not be explained scientifically or rationally, they are coming from another dimension we're not privy to see.  My opinion is just that, an opinion, based on scripture, reasoning and study. Like anything else, I could be totally wrong.

People that claim there is no other life in this universe denies our Lord's omnipotence and will. It would present a number of theological issues to deal with, but how do we know? Based on scripture, a good solid case could be made there is no other physical alien life in the universe, save for us.

I'd have to disagree with only unsaved people are seeing these things. A little research would surprise some of the number reputable Christians seeing things in the sky they can't rationally explain. 

There are many tens of millions of unsaved people who have seen these UFOs. My dad was one of them. He was retired navy and he told me when he was in the South Chine Sea in '74 he saw a bright red light in the sky moving at impossible speeds and doing equally impossible maneuvers.

There is a good reason why the bible mentions no life elsewhere. God created life only on one planet, brother. There are no other plants with life. Are there other planets out there? Sure. But no intelligent life. 

The idea of intelligent life on other planets presents a very obvious theological problem. How would they be saved? There is only one Christ and can be only one Christ. Who can be born only once. Who can die only once. And there is and always will be only one way to be saved, through that sacrifice.

What, do you think Christ would be born again and again a hundred million times over and be sacrificed over and over again? No. That is just wrong.

And as for reputable Christians seeing these things, well you dont know these people do you? Just because they call themselves reputable Christians doesnt mean they are.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Yowm said:

It was happening in his day without internet,radio and tv, so what was he applying it to then?... The spirit world of course.

I was thinking along the lines of how some people believe Satan is responsible for the weather on earth when that actually isnt so. But when the scripture says Satan is POWER of the air, that suggests at least implicitly that Satan has control of the 'air' in other ways......She totally controls the internet, the TV and radio airwaves, cell phones (where there is some evidence that long term exposure to radiation from phones/towers can cause brain tumors). I could probably go on but cant think of anything else offhand.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

There are many tens of millions of unsaved people who have seen these UFOs. My dad was one of them. He was retired navy and he told me when he was in the South Chine Sea in '74 he saw a bright red light in the sky moving at impossible speeds and doing equally impossible maneuvers.

There is a good reason why the bible mentions no life elsewhere. God created life only on one planet, brother. There are no other plants with life. Are there other planets out there? Sure. But no intelligent life. 

The idea of intelligent life on other planets presents a very obvious theological problem. How would they be saved? There is only one Christ and can be only one Christ. Who can be born only once. Who can die only once. And there is and always will be only one way to be saved, through that sacrifice.

What, do you think Christ would be born again and again a hundred million times over and be sacrificed over and over again? No. That is just wrong.

And as for reputable Christians seeing these things, well you dont know these people do you? Just because they call themselves reputable Christians doesnt mean they are.

ET.  we got some teaching satan will pilot ET cruisers from behind Saturn to invade and destroy earth.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY what.

Satan don't need all that .  He is here now doing this .    He aint behind Saturn with ships.    People believe as they believe .

If they going to teach this et stuff the least they could do is say the ships are behind another planet...............one that at least sounds like where this doctrine stems from .

Be blessed people .   but oh dear lets end the et stuff.   

• Thumbs Up 1