• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

So then, what is the excuse for all the horrible male pastors?  See what I'm saying?  I don't think this thread was about that necessarily.  

What was my earliest church memory?  Most wouldn't want to read past this point.  

My earliest church memory... I was age 6 or 7, and it was a satanic ritual mocking the Day of Atonement, with infant sacrifice, "baptism" (in bl..d), and child abuse (to me) that took place at the altar by the (male) priest.  He wasn't catholic... he was a pastor who was a satanist by night.  

NO excuse I don't sit under them false ones either .  KICK them all out I say.  

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Early 'memory' of ecclesia:   (PERFECT IN LINE WITH YHWH'S WORD AND PLAN AND PURPOSE IN JESUS)

41 So those who accepted what he said were immersed, and there were added to the group that day about three thousand people.

42 They continued faithfully in the teaching of the emissaries, in fellowship, in breaking bread and in the prayers. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many miracles and signs took place through the emissaries. 44 All those trusting in Yeshua stayed together and had everything in common; 45 in fact, they sold their property and possessions and distributed the proceeds to all who were in need. 46 Continuing faithfully and with singleness of purpose to meet in the Temple courts daily, and breaking bread in their several homes, they shared their food in joy and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having the respect of all the people. And day after day the Lord kept adding to them those who were being saved.

Therefore, let the whole house of Isra’el know beyond doubt that God has made him both Lord and Messiah — this Yeshua, whom you executed on a stake!”

37 On hearing this, they were stung in their hearts; and they said to Kefa and the other emissaries, “Brothers, what should we do?” 38 Kefa answered them, “Turn from sin, return to God, and each of you be immersed on the authority of Yeshua the Messiah into forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Ruach HaKodesh! 39 For the promise is for you, for your children, and for those far away — as many as Adonai our God may call!”

40 He pressed his case with many other arguments and kept pleading with them, “Save yourselves from this perverse generation!”

NOW TELL ME JEFF,    where are those gatherings today.    See the problem.  OH they exist , but are few and far between.   

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

I guarantee you wouldn't know he was a satanist when you met him.... anyway, that's another thread.  Not this one.  I only answered the OP because not everyone's childhood memories of church are good ones. 

I've enjoyed reading everyone else's good and some humorous memories.

Amen.   Truthfully,  well over 2 billion soul's memory of early child life, in and out of church,  are devastating,

and those who YHWH calls and chooses to come out of the babylon religious groups REJOICE EXCEEDINGLY for such

a GREAT SALVATION from that evil wicked system !

• Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Amen.   Truthfully,  well over 2 billion soul's memory of early child life, in and out of church,  are devastating,

and those who YHWH calls and chooses to come out of the babylon religious groups REJOICE EXCEEDINGLY for such

a GREAT SALVATION from that evil wicked system !

ONWARD IN THE LORD PEOPLES ,   FLEE the tabernacles of men who preach and teach falsely.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Cave...caravan...easy mistake, lol

That's absolutely true AJ! 3 correct letters out of seven - easy to confuse:thumbs_up:

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

AJ:emot-crying::emot-crying::emot-crying:

I don't have words for this, its beyond me.:emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

God bless you, HF:emot-heartbeat:

images (35).jpg

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

*Out of the mouths of babes:D

- funnier than adults any day!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

NOW TELL ME JEFF,    where are those gatherings today.    See the problem.  OH they exist , but are few and far between.   

Well,   what happens when the MESSIAH,  JESUS,   the GOOD SHEPHERD,   calls His sheep ?  Do they go listen to another one,  or do they listen to the Shepherd Jesus ?   When Jesus is where God's Word Says,  when Jesus is where Jesus says He is,  who else is there ?   

Or,  if people like, enjoy, follow, or are deceived by another voice,  well.... this too is written, in God's Word .....

"Listen",  / seek/ keep seeking ..... ,   What is God's Promise ?  Who hears His Voice ?  (and who does not ? )

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

So then, what is the excuse for all the horrible male pastors?

Is an excuse really needed, or expected ?   Jesus says there are many horrible male pastors.... is there anything else to say ?  (remember Jesus never says there are many good teachers)   So why then are the horrible ones accepted and followed ? (by over 2 billion lost souls)

• Thumbs Up 1