• 5 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Boy did i need that shot in the arm. Thanks for sharing. Fear is a demon. God did not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. 

Edited by ejected
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On June 28, 2018 at 10:14 AM, ejected said:

Boy did i need that shot in the arm. Thanks for sharing. Fear is a demon. God did not give us the spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. 

Indeed brother I'll post a new song just from what you said. :)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

Indeed brother I'll post a new song just from what you said. :)

On 6/28/2018 at 10:14 AM, ejected said:

There are many just too many kinds of fear, and to make this kind of  bold statement is fundamentally erroneous, 

There is a fear that torments, and that has many and different causes. 

Many a group of people may be exposed in the same identically similar situations, not all of them will experience fear, and not all of them in the same degree. 

To some of them their fear will be decreases and to some will increases. 

And to why this is a study that goes to specific "case by case study", and some times is simple, and some times is complex. 

As the scripture you posted it may be view as saying, that God will help us overcome our fears by teaching us or developing us and our understanding, by  help the soundness of our minds, they way are set to react and create thoughts and reflactions even visions in us that create fears , justly or pervasive, distorting, or ........

Denial helps deal with fears, ignorance also helps, bold in risk taking, 

But the Lord in this scriptures is promising to us that he will help us to developed a sound mind, he has promosh us this blessing, so what ever we do to deal and help us with our fears we should always keep the hope that at the same time he is working with us to restored sound mind. 

Or a sounder mind in us. 

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

There are many just too many kinds of fear, and to make this kind of  bold statement is fundamentally erroneous, 

There is a fear that torments, and that has many and different causes. 

Many a group of people may be exposed in the same identically similar situations, not all of them will experience fear, and not all of them in the same degree. 

To some of them their fear will be decreases and to some will increases. 

And to why this is a study that goes to specific "case by case study", and some times is simple, and some times is complex. 

As the scripture you posted it may be view as saying, that God will help us overcome our fears by teaching us or developing us and our understanding, by  help the soundness of our minds, they way are set to react and create thoughts and reflactions even visions in us that create fears , justly or pervasive, distorting, or ........

Denial helps deal with fears, ignorance also helps, bold in risk taking, 

But the Lord in this scriptures is promising to us that he will help us to developed a sound mind, he has promosh us this blessing, so what ever we do to deal and help us with our fears we should always keep the hope that at the same time he is working with us to restored sound mind. 

Or a sounder mind in us. 

Indeed but what fear is the author of the song referring too??? and since you used (bold) now I think I might know I could be wrong. there are many different kinds of apples but if a say red deleciuos you would know what type correct?

Edited by BeyondET

Bold is risk taking, like using a simple sling and stone against a giant, a simple jaw bone against a thousand men, or a simple step out onto water. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God gave us some fear so that we would use due caution.  A person without fear would walk across a busy freeway like a toddler.  We must learn what things are dangerous so we will not be harmed.  It is when fears overcome us that it becomes irrational.  

Boldness occurs when we act in spite of our fears, such as to save another person from harm.  God can give us boldness to obey Him because we have faith in Him.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Willa said:

God gave us some fear so that we would use due caution.  A person without fear would walk across a busy freeway like a toddler.  We must learn what things are dangerous so we will not be harmed.  It is when fears overcome us that it becomes irrational.  

Boldness occurs when we act in spite of our fears, such as to save another person from harm.  God can give us boldness to obey Him because we have faith in Him.   

2 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Indeed but what fear is the author of the song referring too??? and since you used (bold) now I think I might know I could be wrong. there are many different kinds of apples but if a say red deleciuos you would know what type correct?

It is not so simple that's why I responded, as the sister mention there might be more to danger ones self when someone acts in a delirious way, and atempts to put aside all fear and carelessly crossing a street. 

Fear can protect and preserve , hope that you have locks in your home, and you have come back many times to check if you have lock your car. 

If you want to talk about a fear that torments, that also has to do about the state of mind, and the individual maturity in this area. 

There is also a spirit that can cause fear and torment, not so simple to talk about. 

If you do not believe there is a devil, you cannot have that fear.

If you do not have a life jacket, and you do not swimm and you are in a dingy in rouph water, it is not easy to describe, and maybe a spirit may multiple someone's fears and maybe not.

Like the disciples with Jesus in the boat. 

If you do not believe there is Hell, and you do not believe in Jesus CHRIST, there is peace, the devil can also give peace to people in this matter.

Can also happen the other way around.

You believe in Jesus CHRIST, but you may be tormented of going to Hell, because of reading scriptures that said The sheep on my right and the goats on my left, and. You call me Lord, but depart from me .

Without considering the Redemption bin Jesus CHRIST. 

That we have a Redeemer, who is also our Savior, and gives us his righteousness. 

Deoenting on our own , we may have to depart. 

But having his righteousness we  remain vin him. 

We fear because of our selfs, but we find peace in his righteousness. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I should have added this. Hit a slick spot on the highway and your reaction isn't demonic fear.

But i believe that when you are up against a trial, and you are holding to God's promises and fear becomes an overwelming thing to disuade you from holding to God's word, it is a demon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, ejected said:

I should have added this. Hit a slick spot on the highway and your reaction isn't demonic fear.

But i believe that when you are up against a trial, and you are holding to God's promises and fear becomes an overwelming thing to disuade you from holding to God's word, it is a demon. 

This is certainly an attack from the enemy.  Jesus refuted the enemy by quoting Scripture  truth correctly.  This definitely helps.  Often I have sung praises to God for His faithfulness and help in time of need.  Worshipping makes the enemy shrink away.   Greater is He that is within us than he that is in the world.  God's love in me is greater than the enemy.  I know these to be true.  Bless His Name!

• Thumbs Up 2