• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, john1 said:

What book and chapter and verse does it say that.

If you look in 1 JOhn chapter 4 verse 8 and 16 it says god is love, why not imitate that.

YEAH GOD IS LOVE and look how much JESUS warned about to go and sin no more

or how much he warned FROM heaven REPENT OR ELSE.     you lost my friend their is nothing I can do for you.  but leave .  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

6 minutes ago, john1 said:

Through love.

Romans chapter 4

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

THROUGH JESUS ONLY.    yep you stuck on a love ya don't know .    I was waiting for that response .     You ready for this new world LOVE religion and sadly I

cant convince ya otherwise .    I leave now . 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

Your the one taught by men.

Who refuses to repent of being gay ?  Who thinks committing idolatry and adultery is okay ?

Who claims to have read the Bible 36 years,  and still knows nothing about becoming righteous as God says many times in Scripture ?

So who continues daily in sin,  disregarding God's Word ?

• Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Not even close.

Jeff his love is for a love that GOD KNOWS NOT NOR IS.

LOVE corrects , it rebukes , it chastens all that it does love .   And he don't know this .     Okay with a heavy heart I leave this debate .   He don't want to hear it .

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Who refuses to repent of being gay ?  Who thinks committing idolatry and adultery is okay ?

Who claims to have read the Bible 36 years,  and still knows nothing about becoming righteous as God says many times in Scripture ?

Man,    this man is all off .    jeff you did what you could.    IF you led to stay go ahead , but I am out .

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THROUGH JESUS ONLY.    yep you stuck on a love ya don't know .    I was waiting for that response .     You ready for this new world LOVE religion and sadly I

cant convince ya otherwise .    I leave now . 

Yes,  we cannot convince him;   When the enemy of Christ has someone in sin so thoroughly,  as long as they want to go on sinning,  there is nothing anyone can do for them.  Even God will not violate their free will.    In the assembly of ekklesia anywhere, faithful ones born again by the will of our Father in heaven,  set apart by the Father for Himself,  such a one with the false gospel would not be permitted to remain,  but as with others,  we can do nothing to silence the false gospel,  only to continue to warn others about this.....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, john1 said:

Matthew chapter 21

32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
Luke chapter 3

John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

10 “What should we do then?” the crowd asked.

11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

12 Even tax collectors came to be baptized. “Teacher,” they asked, “what should we do?”

13 “Don’t collect any more than you are required to,” he told them.

14 Then some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?”

He replied, “Don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.”

Here's the way of righteousness.

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

This just filled my heart so lets give this man what the biblical version of LOVE IS

since if we don't have charity , love , it truly matters not .

It says charity don't rejoice in evil,   heck it says you can give all goods , food to poor , yet if ya have not charity ,  ITS NO GOOD

so lets examine what charity does and don't .

IT don't rejoice in inquity and it don't think no evil,  it is longsuffering

it don't behave itself ,  UNSEEMINLY.

NOW jeff , where have I seen that word UNSEEMINLY BEFORE .  OH YEAH.

romans one .   man with man working that which is UNSEEMINLY.   HEY JOHN   das ist nicht liebe.  it aint love

Okay I am out .   Oh and this ,    though the more abundantely I love you the less I be loved.    Cause pauls love CORRECTED , it didn't say hey their is no harm in sin.

THIS GUY IS LOST .

1 minute ago, john1 said:

Here's the way of righteousness.

IT aint enough though,   we could give all we had to the poor , but if we have no charity IT PROFITS US NOTHING.

yah,   you under a wrong mindset .  We should do that , but don't leave the other things undone .    Being gay is an abomination

i hope you would warn out to any one in sin and saying they KNOW JESUS,    THEY DONT .

We servants to whom we obey John.   Whether of sin unto death or of OBEDIANCE unto righteousness.

early church sure did warn.  BUT NOT YOU JOHN.  cause the true love of GOD aint in ya.   works saves none remember

and if we aer OF HIM , we walk like HE DID JOHN.   LIKE HE DID , by HIS SPIRIT .   and if one does err we correct them JOHN we don't keep saying GOD IS LOVE

sin wont harm.   THAT is lies.    And remember what paul said about those  liars , adulterers , and etc...............YEAH.   GET SERIOUS or you will be held accountable

to GOD for every soul you let feel comfy in sin.

18 minutes ago, john1 said:

What book and chapter and verse does it say that.

If you look in 1 JOhn chapter 4 verse 8 and 16 it says god is love, why not imitate that.

IF you really read the bible as much as you claim you would at least know it was said.

ITS james .   you quoated part of it earlier .  GUESS that aint the cherry picked section ya like to hear .

got to read it as a whole john.    James weren't the only one to say it JOHN DID , paul did .    yeah stop cherry picking and twising scrips out of text to support a love that GOD AINT .

READ all of john , read galations too.     chapter two of galations  should show ya where paul said JESUS aint no minister of sin ,  yeah read it all.