• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

There appears to be more catholic influence in everybody than they would like to let on :cool:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

There could be differnt levels of Hell, i mean would a lil 13 year-old who got taught the was no God from his child birth so he never got the chanse to get outside info, and Hitler get the same punishment? I don't know... I hope Just for that reason there are different levels of Hell... :cool:

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

These are just my thoughts... but it's logical isn't it? I've heard people say that the "hottest part of hell is reserved for them"  Do you think that maybe, even though they must be separated from God, that he still won't show a "little" mercy in not punishing them as much physically as others if their sin was not as big?  They will be in eternal torment.  I dont' know... it's just what I would like to "hope" for some that I have loved.

Greetings Butterfly Kisses,

No it is NOT logical. You may want to read 1 Cor 15. There is the "spiritual" and there is the "natural". The first two heavens alluded to are "physical", thus on a par with the third Heaven in reality is the "Lake of Fire" where death and h-ll are finally destroyed along with the beast, the false prophet and all those whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Since sin is sin in God's sight, that is for the least of sins to the greatest of sins, they are all worthy of punishment, consider that the most, the highest, the very best is what God will give the believer who trusts in Christ. So for the law-breaker, the opposite of those is what is due the unbeliever, that is THE LEAST, THE LOWEST, THE VERY WORST is what is intended for them. Can a person play with fire and not be burnt? There are two masters in this world. The one you serve determines your eternal destiny. Christ paid for the best for you. Satan has only the WORST for unbelievers, and they follow him even to the pit.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Our God is a God of love, justice and fairness. Punishing people who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour does not bring God any enjoyment or happiness. He gives everyone as many opportunities as possible to accept Chirst.

However, because of their rejection of the free gift of salvation, sinners must stand alone and face judgement.

"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work." (Rev. 22:12)

If God is coming and HIS REWARD IS WITH HIM, doesn't make sense that punishment is given according to each person's works??

Let's say we have a person like Nero. Someone responsible for the death of thousands of God's people. And let's say we have a person of 25 yr. of age.

He has heard the Gospel but put off accepting Christ. He is too busy having fun, making money, enjoying life. He gets killed in a car accident, very sudden and unexpected. Let's say he was a good person, never killed anyone, never stole large amts. of money, told a few lies that didn't harm anyone. But he was full of pride and wanted to live his own life, his way.

When Christ comes back they are each given a punishment according to their works. Do you really think this young man should have the same punishment as Nero.?? Isn't God more fair than that?

In Chirst,

CarolineS

Guest nodnarb
ROFL David... no, more like there will be different levels of torture in hell for different people....  While all sinners are just that, sinners, I think that God will delegate punishment accordingly to what type of sin they committed the most.  :huh:

???:huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how can you put your thoughts and beliefs with the word of God? Everyone that makes assumptions to make truth settle better in their stomach should take a step back. As for the question...whether there are different levels or not, Im not saying there isnt. But I havent come across anything to make me believe that... The great lake of fire is just that! HOt, big and plenty of room for many! Does God not say be Hot or cold? lukewarm seems to be more offensive to His Majesty than anything!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

You all seem to be missing the point. For the wages of sin are death. I could stop right there and the question would be answered. But you see, we are all sinners we all deserve nothing more then eternal damnation, BUT Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour came in the flesh died on Calvary's Cross and was resurrected to bring us resurrection. He bore our sin punishment for us so that we may have eternal life with him. The wages of Sin are the wages of sin whether it be murder, stealing $1 or stealing $100.

The punishment was set long ago, and all sin has the same result, but God has given us a way out and that way is Jesus the Christ. If you choose not to accept his precious gift of salvation you in turn choose eternal damnation.

God Bless,

Dave

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

The Bible teaches that there are different degrees of sin (one is eternal, others are not, some lead to spiritual death, others do not).

And the Bible also teaches that some will receive "greater condemnation" and Tyre will have a greater judgement than Sodom.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

You all seem to be missing the point. For the wages of sin are death. I could stop right there and the question would be answered. But you see, we are all sinners we all deserve nothing more then eternal damnation, BUT Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour came in the flesh died on Calvary's Cross and was resurrected to bring us resurrection. He bore our sin punishment for us so that we may have eternal life with him. The wages of Sin are the wages of sin whether it be murder, stealing $1 or stealing $100.

The punishment was set long ago, and all sin has the same result, but God has given us a way out and that way is Jesus the Christ. If you choose not to accept his precious gift of salvation you in turn choose eternal damnation.

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen Dave! My thoughts exactly! :blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

Idem,where in the bible does it say "some sins are eternal others are not" and "some are spirtial death and others not".Just curious.