• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I agree with all but #12. Sure politics should never be 100 percent what  the preacher is to preach on, but i hold a preacher is doing his congregation a huge disservice if he were to ignore politics completely. The church remaining silent on politics is a huge part of why this country is in the sorry shape its in now.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

On 15/02/2018 at 10:58 AM, Butero said:

I will add one to it.  16.  He uses modern English translations instead of the KJV Bible.  

Your list contains some truth, but I can't fully endorse everything.

so i guess following your logic all prechers before the with century were duds then. Seriously  tho. the Kjv only movement is starting to take cult like status 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

so i guess following your logic all prechers before the with century were duds then. Seriously  tho. the Kjv only movement is starting to take cult like status 

It is often difficult to ... well,  remember as Jesus said :   TORAH when used properly is GOOD.   It is not right nor good to mis-use TORAH (differently in any way from YHVH'S WAY in JESUS).

KJV or any other version,   if someone follows Jesus "properly",  this is GOOD,  YHVH'S WAY.  If someone follows any other voice, any man, any doctrine, any church instead of following Jesus,  different that YHVH'S WAY,  it is not right nor good (in fact is cursed by YHVH) .    Trust in YHVH through Jesus , relying on Him, is always what HE Has Said is Important, right ?

4 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

The anti-KJV only people have already shown themselves to be a cult to me.  I have seen some of the craziest doctrine to date by them trying to defend their position.  One claims the Bible is still being written and another claims that only the books and not the contents are actual canon.  That sounds cultish to me.