• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

why are we going through hell right now?

We are not going through hell right now.   That is another gross error contrary to all Scripture.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

We are not going through hell right now.   That is another gross error contrary to all Scripture.

Tell that to Christians over in the middle east,who has to renounce Christ or die!!!!!

Concerning heresy,  Scripture goes into detail several times.  Here's one example:

"2Jn 1:9  Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
2Jn 1:10  If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
2Jn 1:11  for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works."

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/189558-worthy/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-2228528

Concerning not being able to see,scripture goes into that as well...Also staying a babe,comes a point in time when one must get off the milk!!!!!

10 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Concerning not being able to see,scripture goes into that as well...Also staying a babe,comes a point in time when one must get off the milk!!!!!

The pure milk of the word of God,  the truth - not heresies known for centuries.

YES !  LOVE the milk of the WORD of GOD !  The TRUTH, without mixture with heresies.

" It needs time to grow into Jesus the Vine: do not expect to abide in Him unless you will give Him that time. It is not enough to read God’s Word, or meditations as here offered, and when we think we have hold of the thoughts, and have asked God for His blessing, to go out in the hope that the blessing will abide. No, it needs day by day time with Jesus and with God. We all know the need of time for our meals each day – every workman claims his hour for dinner; the hurried eating of so much food is not enough. If we are to live through Jesus, we must feed on Him (John 6:57); we must thoroughly take in and assimilate that heavenly food the Father has given us in His life. Therefore, my brother, who would learn to abide in Jesus, take time each day, ere you read, and while you read, and after you read, to put yourself into living contact with the living Jesus, to yield yourself distinctly and consciously to His blessed influence; so will you give Him the opportunity of taking hold of you, of drawing you up and keeping you safe in His almighty life.......

And may the grace of Jesus, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be their daily portion. Amen."

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/category/andrew-murray/abide-in-christ/

Ever look at a map of the world,the continents used to fit together,ie,one solid land mass.When He destroyed that first age they seperated.

Jeremiah 4:23 "I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light."

God is telling us here exactly what He did to the earth at one time. This was in the first earth age. The earth spoken of here, is the "erets" as given in the Hebrew text. In Strong's Hebrew dictionary # 776.

God is saying that He was so angry before, in that first earth age, that He totally destroyed everything. In the Hebrew, from Genesis 1:2, "tohu va bohu" which means, "without form and void" "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

God said that He did not create the earth a waste land and void, it became that way when God shook it.

Jeremiah 4:24 "I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly."

Imagine all the hills and mountains around this earth moving in one massive earthquake.

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

Hi N2thelight,

On 21.2.2018 at 5:01 AM, n2thelight said:

are you a son of God?

I believe so.

Now I'll try my answer to this one:

On 21.2.2018 at 9:38 AM, n2thelight said:

Job  38:7   "When the morning stars sang together, and ALL the sons of God shouted for Joy?"

Who were these "sons of God" [the stars that sang], and when did these sons of God sing for Joy?  We are talking about the angels here, that sang before the establishment of this earth age of the flesh.   All souls were there

If you say there were angels (I'm not saying there were not, btw.), why don't you distinguish between angel-sons and human-sons of God, I'm asking myself. Angels can be old...

But now I want to share with you my thoughts on the question who the 'sons of God' were shouting for Joy. It could very well be some of the first humans who were there on earth already, I think.

Let's have a look at what time Job 38:7 is referring to. The context before this passage, in my opinion, is indeed referring to the period when God created the world (1:0 for you ;)). However, Job 38:8 is describing what happened after the flood of Noahs days, I think:

“Or who shut in the sea with doors when it burst out from the womb,
9 when I made clouds its garment and thick darkness its swaddling band,
10 and prescribed limits for it and set bars and doors,
11 and said, ‘Thus far shall you come, and no farther, and here shall your proud waves be stayed’?

This is perfectly parallelled by Gen 9:11, I think.

I establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of the flood, and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

Gen 9:11, by the way, also says that the flood of Noahs days 'destroyed the earth'.

So, I am not convinced by your thoughts about an alleged pre-Adamite earth age, here:

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

For that we go to Jeremiah,where we see the destruction of that first age

Jeremiah 4:23; "I beheld the earth, and, lo it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light."

Let's go to genesis

Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."

Although there is an astonishing similarity between the two verses... the context of Jeremiah 4:23 is entirely different, as I see it. Jeremiah 4:22 is about Jerusalem, as was the wohle chapter 4 up to this verse. Jeremiah 4:29 turns back to Jerusalem, as well. Hence, to me, it doesn't make any sense to say that the passage 4:23-28 suddenly changes to what happened in Gen 1:2.

Jerusalem and God's anger about this town, that's what the whole chapter is about, in my opinion.

He is telling us that when He created the earth, it was not in vain. "Vain" is the same Hebrew word that we saw in Genesis 1:2, which was given as "void". God created this earth to be lived on, and to be inhabited. [...] The "Tohu", the "destruction", was not part of the creation plan of verse one, but came after the fall of Satan when one third of all the souls followed Satan in the first earth age, [...].

God created the earth in as many as *six* days, I think. The Tohu, as you say, in Gen 1 went on for no more than two days.

No reason to say that, if God created a void earth on day one, he would have lost sight of his plan creating everything in 7 days. That's at least my opinion. Even if there was a void earth on day one - that changes in days four to six when everything became inhabited, just as it was God's plan indeed, I think.

Regards,

Thomas

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Exactly , 

God did not force him to despise his birthright . 

God's ability to know the past , present . and future notwithstanding .

The bowl of soup came when he(Easu)was older,why was he hated before he was even born?

What passage of scripture causes you to believe pre-birth is being spoken of ?

43 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

What passage of scripture causes you to believe pre-birth is being spoken of ?

Title of the thread