• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

39 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

But they have the gospel in that the believe in the death of Christ and his resurrection.

Take care, my friend. The devil is a big deceiver.

"Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
    He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son." - 2 John 1:9

Or we have Him, or we do not. Sadly, many people are going to be lost.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
    Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." - Romans 8:9

"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered;
    and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned." - John 15:6

I have seen nice people going to the Catholic Church around here, and all I can do is hope that their eyes are opened to the truth.

But I also know that there are many of false prophets inside the Catholic Church, some are even involved in dark magic. This is true for my area, I do not know about yours.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves." - Matthew 7:15

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

12 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Take care, my friend. The devil is a big deceiver.

"Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
    He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son." - 2 John 1:9

Or we have Him, or we do not. Sadly, many people are going to be lost.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
    Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." - Romans 8:9

"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered;
    and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned." - John 15:6

I have seen nice people going to the Catholic Church around here, and all I can do is hope that their eyes are opened to the truth.

But I also know that there are many of false prophets inside the Catholic Church, some are even involved in dark magic. This is true for my area, I do not know about yours.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves." - Matthew 7:15

That's is true in south America. In Mexico some Catholic are into dark things. What is the doctrine of christ to you. Almost all your posts are warnings to worthy members. The bible is a thick book there is much to post about. The full council of God.  To abide in the doctrine of christ is to obey his commandment to love one another. 

• Group:  Diamond Member

7 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

To abide in the doctrine of christ is to obey his commandment to love one another.

In truth, my friend. In truth. Love rejoices in the truth:

"does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth" - 1 Corinthians 13:6

His words are truth, and life.

"For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." - John 1:17

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

In truth, my friend. In truth. Love rejoices in the truth:

"does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth" - 1 Corinthians 13:6

His words are truth, and life.

"For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." - John 1:17

Yes and Jesus is the truth and the way. 

Just now, Wayne222 said:

Yes and Jesus is the truth and the way.

Then, I hope you understand now.

"If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar;
    for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?" - 1 John 4:20

And how those who say they believe in Jesus, and do not do what He said.

"But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?" - Luke 6:46

"So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you,
    from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses." - Matthew 18:35

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ, before it is too late.

"For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many." - Matthew 24:5

Glory to God! Amen.

• This is Worthy 1

Just now, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Then, I hope you understand now.

"If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar;
    for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?" - 1 John 4:20

And how those who say they believe in Jesus, and do not do what He said.

"But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?" - Luke 6:46

"So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you,
    from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses." - Matthew 18:35

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ, before it is too late.

"For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many." - Matthew 24:5

Glory to God! Amen.

Ha ha you still warn us like we are not Christians.  You said surrender before it's too late. Do you not know a lot of worthy members belong to Jesus and follow him and obey the master and king. You are in tunnel vision. 

Just now, Wayne222 said:

Ha ha you still warn us like we are not Christians.  You said surrender before it's too late.

I am not speaking only to you... But to whoever reads this.

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I am not speaking only to you... But to whoever reads this.

It seems strange. You really should be proclaiming to unbelievers.  Yes you can remind people but you seem to only be warning and to those that believe.  I guess you are a missionary to worthy forum.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

If we look at history at one time there is only the Catholic church in the West. And orthodox in the east. If you want to debate that give me the facts. The seventh day Adventist church on the other hand started in the late 1800s. They came out of the Adventist movement where they awaited the coming of christ which never happen. 

Since it wont matter what I say about romes beginning or past .   why bother.

LETS look at her present situation .    Yeah, that alone says GET THEM OUT .  FREE the PEOPLE .  

Lets stick to the ecumenical interfaith that all present popes have been a preaching .   YEAH ,  lets debate that abomination .

Aka.    GET THE PEOPLE OUT .   And ps.................GET THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE SEVEN DAY ADVENTIST CAMP TOO>    I AINT ONE of them either.

MAKING PROGRESS  eh.     BUT as of now the topic is ROME and her ecumenical interfaith .  LETS warn some souls and stop defending .

HEY if it helps ya feel a bit better, watch my next statement .  HEY if any one here is a seven day adventiist .............FLEE IT TOO.     I bet you don't know what to think now .

You done pegged me wrong over and over again.    

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Since it wont matter what I say about romes beginning or past .   why bother.

LETS look at her present situation .    Yeah, that alone says GET THEM OUT .  FREE the PEOPLE .  

Lets stick to the ecumenical interfaith that all present popes have been a preaching .   YEAH ,  lets debate that abomination .

Aka.    GET THE PEOPLE OUT .   And ps.................GET THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE SEVEN DAY ADVENTIST CAMP TOO>    I AINT ONE of them either.

MAKING PROGRESS  eh.     BUT as of now the topic is ROME and her ecumenical interfaith .  LETS warn some souls and stop defending .

HEY if it helps ya feel a bit better, watch my next statement .  HEY if any one here is a seven day adventiist .............FLEE IT TOO.     I bet you don't know what to think now .

You done pegged me wrong over and over again.    

You don't know the history of the Catholic church.  Frienduff you just want to hear yourself speak I think. It's the same thing. No speaking of the gospel. Too much of legalism. It like you better  start improving yourself kind of mentality. Dont you know we are free in christ. We are free from legalism.  You are trap in a false legal theology. My my.

• Praise God! 1