• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Where do you draw the line on unity

Where do you say enough is enough

Where do you stop giving in and start standing on the Word

Where do you stop the boiling down of the Gospel for the sake of unity and start calling sin sin and sinners sinners

Is it just me or do we need some TRUTH teaching and preaching

Is it just me or do we need men of God to stand up and say "Enough - get back to the Bible"

Is it just me or do we start saying Unity at the cost of Doctrine is not biblical and I refuse to compromise the Word of God

My love of the Lord and His Word can not be compromised Can You compromise and still feel you are in God;s will ??????

Just me thinking out loud I guess but would like input here

In Christ

IreneM

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I have found that most people are opposed to knowing the truth. They prefer to stand behind fabricated ideals and warm fuzzy rhetoric.

That's just my 2 cents :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0

i agree with you they don't want to call some one else a sinner it might come back to them as guilt and they would have to see their own sin

warm and fuzzy no sin no guilt

all is love all are welcome

there is no black and white lots of gray

In Christ

IreneM

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Where do you draw the line  on unity

Where do  you say  enough is enough 

Where do you stop giving in  and start standing on the Word

Where do  you  stop the boiling down of the Gospel  for the sake of unity  and start  calling sin sin  and sinners sinners

Is it just me or do we need  some TRUTH teaching and preaching 

Is it just me or do we need men of God to stand up and say  "Enough - get back to the Bible"

Is it just me or do  we start saying  Unity at the cost of  Doctrine is not biblical and I refuse to compromise the Word of God

My love of the Lord  and His Word  can not be compromised  Can You compromise  and still feel  you are in God;s will ??????

Just me thinking out loud  I guess but would like input  here

In Christ

IreneM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Preach it, sister !!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Right away!!! :thumbsup:

it breaks my heart that christians today will not stand for the truth but accept every new doctrine from some so called preacher teacher even when that new doctrine goes against the Word of God

It breaks my heart when there is no longer black and white but gray areas in the bible

The Bible is BLACK AND WHITE

It breaks my heart when sin is no longer preached so no one gets offended

It breaks my heart when the Cross is not preached because if the cross is not preached sin is not preached and all can go to chruch and leave feeling good about themselves What happpend to feeling guilty about sin about dissobediance to God

What happen to preaching the consquences of sin the wages of sin, the reality of Hell.

???????

We stand for the Word of God we get knocked down but we need to get up and keep standing and those who come against us leave to God...........

Is it just me feeling this way????

In Christ

IreneM

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have found that most people are opposed to knowing the truth. They prefer to stand behind fabricated ideals and warm fuzzy rhetoric.

That's just my 2 cents :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right on. People don't want to hear the truth. They want a watered down verison of the truth. They don't want to call sin, sin because it may hurt someones feelings. Well no one said it would be easy but it has to be done. Just look at the names Jesus called the ones selling in the temple. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade, especially where souls are at stake, and that's my two cents.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/05/1967

You have to draw the line when it comes to the essentials. Those can not be negotiated or watered down. Period.

But the essentials are being waterd down and the Gospel is being compromised left and right

We can't judge we can't name names we can't call some one a sinner we can't preach the gospel it might offend some one who is visiting the church or it might offend some one in the church and they won't come back.

We have to have unity at any cost and how dare we say some one is not a christian because of what they believe (the bible says they are not because of what they believe - not me)

We forget the Gospel and what it says so we don't offend so we don't judge so we don't make some one feel bad. We compromise the Word of God left and right and the ones standing up for the Gosplel the preachers and pastors who are teaching the Cross fight daily to be heard over the roar of compromisers who have itching ears and won't know the truth if it was heard..........

Signs and wonders new revelations take presitent over the Word of God, ............

Some hot shot preachers says it it is gospel forget what the bible says.....

Well Lord have mercy on us all.................

In Christ

IreneM

my reason for posting this

I heard on tv from a well known teacher ( I will not call him a precher)

say on tv

and I quote "How dare you put God in a box how dare you say He will not do what He has not done in the past how dare you say that God can not save someone who does not know Him and what His son did on the Cross" "Salvation is up to God not you and God can save anyone He wants any way He wants"

Well the bible says the only way to the Father is threw the Son so this guy is saying forget what the bible says believe what I say.........

The TV stations should have pulled the plug on this guy right then and there but no he just kept spouting his garbage for another 20 minutes.

We listen to this we applaud it (yes there was much applause after his statement)

and we allow it to continue not speaking up not wanting to offend or have a curse called down on us or not wanting to be the only person standing up for the TRUTH..........

When a teacher says that even he could have died on the cross for my sins something is wrong in the church something is wrong with the people and something is wrong when The Truth that is not being preached............

In Christ

IreneM