Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  481
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  9

I dont think i was nasty to anyone. My point was not to put doubts into someone unless you know there personel life. Because satan attack people right on this point. Then we are doing his work. The accuser of the brothers. I got called a name for it. Thats good too because God will reward me for speaking the truth.

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I can't believe how ugly this thread :(

This is Resurrection day, we should be praising and glorifying the Lord for what He has done for us.

Proverbs 15:18

A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.

Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 28:6

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Sorry if i cause trouble but i hate to see believers struggle with doubt when they are saved.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I can't believe how ugly this thread :(

This is Resurrection day, we should be praising and glorifying the Lord for what He has done for us.

Proverbs 15:18

A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.

Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 28:6

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Sister  I started a thread ,   I pray we can truly see how simple this is .    

Just now, Wayne222 said:

Sorry if i cause trouble but i hate to see believers struggle with doubt when they are saved.

Wayen.    just please go to the thread I did .     you see how simple this all is , and how fast it could all be put behind us .   read it and see what you think.

We need to get over some of these misunderstandings .   I hope I made it simple enough .   

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I dont think i was nasty to anyone. My point was not to put doubts into someone unless you know there personel life. Because satan attack people right on this point. Then we are doing his work. The accuser of the brothers. I got called a name for it. Thats good too because God will reward me for speaking the truth.

Jesus called peter satan .    WHEN peter was in error .   my feelngs don't get hurt .  but I know some peoples can .    Just please,  I am asking for you to just read

what I wrote .     It really is so simple .   

Guest Butero
2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Told the truth?  That is highly debatable.  By the way, in the real Bible, it says whosoever is angry at his brother without a cause.  I have no clue what that abomination was!  

I understand the mix up over what you thought I was saying as opposed to what I meant. I am happy for you that you feel you did nothing wrong.  You are in good company with the prayer of that religious man Jesus encountered.  

Guest Butero
3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Jesus called peter satan .    WHEN peter was in error .   my feelngs don't get hurt .  but I know some peoples can .    Just please,  I am asking for you to just read

what I wrote .     It really is so simple .   

I didn't call Wayne Satan.  I was speaking to the one who was speaking through Wayne.

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

Told the truth?  That is highly debatable.  By the way, in the real Bible, it says whosoever is angry at his brother without a cause.  I have no clue what that abomination was!  

I understand the mix up over what you thought I was saying as opposed to what I meant. I am happy for you that you feel you did nothing wrong.  You are in good company with the prayer of that religious man Jesus encountered.  

Ok show me what i said was a sin. You called me a name. I did not call you a name. I said its the work of satan to put doubts into a persons heart. You did call me a name and said hypocrite. I forgive that. Its ok but you should repent.

Guest Butero
Just now, Yowm said:

Show me where I said that.

Do I really need to explain it again?  If your doctrine teaches a person can be unsaved when they think they are saved, they don't have unconditional eternal security, and that was the point I was making.

1 minute ago, Butero said:

I didn't call Wayne Satan.  I was speaking to the one who was speaking through Wayne.

Jesus did the same thing to peter .   when peter was in error .    So I see nothing wrong with it .   its just I don't do it unless its speaking of certain false prophets and men of belial

and wicked systems .  but in truth ,  it can be said .   I know that might shock some .    Butero,  go test what I wrote .

I know I could have explained on it a whole lot more ,  but I just kept it simple .   cause it is simple .