• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Spirit of anti Christ ,   has long been at work .    and it will lead to a son of perdition an ANTI CHRIST .   the two are one really .  

So since anti Christ spirit was brought up .    Let a warning be heard .     Many thinks the son of perdtion will be muslim or for sure wont rise from within christanity.

But I would like to point out a clear fact that none can deny .       JUDAS betrayed JESUS .      JUDAS sold him out

Judas was as one amongst them ,    and JESUS called judas ,     THE SON OF PERDITOIN .     I got to warn and no man can stop me

WE got a bad pretender leading in interfaith .   beware that one , beware that system and beware all gong into unity with it .    

and even now their are many anti christs .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Well, in one sense we are there, (justified, seated in heavenly places, blood bought, a new creation etc.) but in another sense, He who began a good work in us will perform it unto the Day of Christ (our sanctification). This is a whole lot different than those who John the Baptist preached to...those who were trusting in their Abrahamic pedigree. And this is the confusion...preaching to those here who are already professing Christ as if they didn't know Christ and by doing so is casting doubts on their own understanding of the Gospel of Grace.

Yes, and the church today is trusting in their Christ pedigree the same way.  Resting on their laurels.  They trusted in Abraham and thought that's it, i can live as I please because I have Abraham as my father.....exactly like many of us are doing.  I'm trying not to reason it all out too much though brother, I just want to receive the engrafted word and praying it will accomplish that for which it was sent.  "Engrafted"........ouch....that sounds like there is a little pain involved......as in faithful are the wounds of a friend....and let a righteous man strike me, it is a kindness.....let him rebuke me, it is oil on my head. 

SUFFER the word of exhortation.........ENDURE sound doctrine....

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Praise God! 1

16 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I didn't say warning and falsely accusing and you know who the accuser of the brethren is?

This is how many have been teaching that wrong........do you know that Jesus said we are to agree with the adversary on the way....lest he turn us over to the Judge and the judge hand us over to the jailers (bondage).  Remember Job and the accuser's involvement there, and how Job did have some repenting to do after all, even though he was a righteous man.

48 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Spirit of anti Christ ,   has long been at work .    and it will lead to a son of perdition an ANTI CHRIST .   the two are one really .  

So since anti Christ spirit was brought up .    Let a warning be heard .     Many thinks the son of perdtion will be muslim or for sure wont rise from within christanity.

But I would like to point out a clear fact that none can deny .       JUDAS betrayed JESUS .      JUDAS sold him out

Judas was as one amongst them ,    and JESUS called judas ,     THE SON OF PERDITOIN .     I got to warn and no man can stop me

WE got a bad pretender leading in interfaith .   beware that one , beware that system and beware all gong into unity with it .    

Yes, that one is ensnaring hearts as we speak........when born again evangelical Christians stop seeing anything to "protest" about with Catholicism, then Houston, we have a big problem.  Catholicism sets nobody free, it only knows how to make captives.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Rejoice in the LORD .     lift up those hands and praise his name .     

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

29 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

SUFFER the word of exhortation.........ENDURE sound doctrine....

It is a pleasure, it is a pleasure. I want sound doctrine, I want to suffer, for the good.

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
    For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." - 1 John 5:3-4

This makes me an anti-Christ and a hater of brothers and sisters?!

"And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?
    But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you are blessed.
        “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”" - 1 Peter 3:13

Do not resist the Lord Jesus Christ, but submit to Him. And you will be happy!

"For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth." - 2 Corinthians 13:8

Simple!

"But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness,
    so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." - 2 Corinthians 11:3

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

....except that those who desire preeminence are not those who come preaching an UNPOPULAR message.   And what this brother is bringing are practically nothing BUT the apostles' words and Jesus', so you should agree with them........the Holy Spirit is sure making those words sing, isn't He, my oh my, glory to the Lord.

Only if the words of the Apostles are not taken out of context. Which they are. 

• Group:  Mars Hill

Its praising time .     So lift those hands and praise the Lord .   

Onward in the Lord .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

14 hours ago, Yowm said:

???Not sure I follow. As Jesus was referring to the final Judgment concerning those who opposed Jesus.

OTOH Darts are being thrown at those who are born again Christians...or at least judging their status as Christians by more than their words. And as I have said, on the internet, that is all we can go by.

Dear brother, in thinking upon these things prayerfully, I realize that it is His word that judges us, as Jesus said it would......but if we judge ourselves we will not be condemned with the world.  See how the thief on the cross judged himself......"this man has done nothing wrong, but we are being justly punished and getting what our deeds justly deserve."  And he was granted mercy.

We should check and see if our lives truly and completely surrendered to the Lord, or whether self, or any part of self, is still ruling & reigning on the throne of our life.  Is our consecration really complete, or is it only partial.  The Lord is coming soon and the Bride needs to be made ready.  It is His great love and kindness to send some to hold up the lamp of His word so that by it we can see where we are still falling short, and see the way to where we need to go, because we can't get there on our own without the Lord helping in such ways.  We should rejoice in it, that in a time of dearth and compromise, a famine for His word, that such bread can be found.  Rejoice to see the plumbline, rejoice in the truth.  Yes, it is indicting, a bright light to show us our spots and wrinkles, but that is for our help if we could learn to not fight against it.......a washing of the water of the word.....how good and how gracious is the Lord to help us, because He doesn't have to.

We take things for granted that we ought not.....just because with God nothing is impossible does not mean it is easy........if it is hard even for the righteous to be saved.......the power of God is a MIGHTY power, not something we are to take for granted.  He is not a magician, the WORK that He does is tremendous....we need to appreciate and thank Him more.  Children don't appreciate their parents when they are young, not until we grow up do we start to appreciate our parents and realize the job they had in raising us, the hard work and sacrifice it entailed.  The Lord doesn't have to do a thing for us, He doesn't owe us a thing.......so if He is so gracious as to send us an unadulerated word in an adulterous generation, we should receive it with appreciation and thanksgiving......and understand that it is much needed water in a time of severe drought.

Edited by Heleadethme

13 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Only if the words of the Apostles are not taken out of context. Which they are. 

Being alive and being out of context are two different things.  Jesus talked about living water....it is supposed to be alive and in this way it's effective, and that's really what people are finding hard to endure.

• Praise God! 2