IGNORED

We are about to see John 17 fulfilled before our very eyes...

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Whether we want to admit it or  not, we have disgraced the name of our God by how we have represented Him, both individually and corporately. This is not me saying so God said it. But all that is coming to a close. God has shown me that there are multitudes all over the earth who are the elect, but they have been waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. And peoples from all religions, those who truly love the light but never have seen it in us, WILL see it and come to join us in the last great end gathering

Gideon paul and others never spoke of an end time enlightenment .  rather a massive falling away

JESUS even said WHEN HE RETURNS shall he even find faith on the earth.    Men would wax worse and worse , deceivers would be deceiving .  JESUS said

near the end many false prophets would arise to deceive if possible even the elect .

Their is no end time enlightenment .     We should just preach the gospel and those who hear will hear and those who don't they don't .

Their is an end time STRONG DELUSOIN paul speaks of .    an end time great tribulation and then comes the wrath of GOD on those who persecuted us .

Gideon their is no mention of an end time enlightenment .    From JESUS to the others , the only thing those warned about near the end

was massive deceptions ,  massive tribulations and then the wrath of GOD to destroy the wicked .    No mention of the whole world and other religions

suddenly seeing something in us and being saved .   As in the days OF LOTT,  few were saved , as in the days of noah , few were saved

And JESUS said His coming is in days that resembled noahs and lotts .   AND I never saw a large group suddenly get saved and come out ,  it was few

the world had waxed massive evil .    We need to stick to just the gospel , reminding people To walk as DID JESUS ,  to follow the SPIRIT and not the flesh .

But not saying some big end time enlightenment is on the way.    Gideon , I know some will be woke up ,  but the way they will be  IS the same

way its always been.  the gospel will be preached and they simply hear and receive or they don't hear and wont receive. 

Brother, if we have to walk as Jesus did, without some sort of miracle, we are all in deep poop. The whole point of what I am sharing is that we can’t! We cannot love God with all of our hearts. We may want to, but self is still on the throne and our old man does not like to bow to anyone. God has that miracle for us, but far too many are content with things as they are. We have need of nothing. I have heard that once before. 

If we truly believed the return of a Christ was right aroun the corner, would we be living as we do? Really? Our treasure is here. How many of us are truly running their race as if there is but one prize? We have all accepted the fact we cannot really walk in manifested victory, so  we are content with participation medals and told walking holy is really not necessary because no one is perfect. We need to tell Ananias and Saphira then, for God gave them a bum deal.

I cannot convince any as to what I say. There has to be a spark lit inside that says “I want that. I need the free indeed this man speaks of.” What I share, God has shared with me. How can you know that? You can’t. But it does not matter whether or not you accept  my visitation. What matters is..... what is your heart crying out for?

Are we satisfied with a little sin as long as they are not big ones like those in the world? Or do we truly see ourselves  as wretched men crying out for deliverance from our old natures? Are we more like the man in the synagogue saying “Thank God you have not made me like those sinners in the world” or are we like the man who was beating his breast, crying “God,  be merciful to me, a sinner!”

God will examine the thoughts and intents of our hearts on that day, and it is those, not our sinners prayer we recited years ago, that will determine our eternity. 

Why do we think the great falling away will occur? Because there will be a great falling towards!

I love you, dear brother,

Gideon

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

John 17:20-23 NKJV
[20] "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; [21] that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. [22] And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: [23] I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

He has made us one already...

Ephesians 2:14-16 NKJV
[14] For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, [15] having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, [16] and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.

Sigh

Gideon ,  john seventeen has always been fulfilled since the that time .  

Here is sadly what is going to happen.   OH the religions will join ,  and many christains will think its the work of god , as all are coming together for unity , good works

and world peace .   But that my friend IS all part of the grand delusion.  The focus will NOT be on the gospel , IT WILL be on COMMON unity

truths will be disregaured under the banner of lets set what divides us apart and focus on what we have in common.

And brother as much as I love you,    I see some of those words in your writings .    We cannot set aside foundational fundemntal truths for sake of unity .

We must simply carry on LIKE the church has since it was born .  and understand that it will divide .  But its the only gospel that can save .

Brother, are you saying we are letting our light shine to a lost and dying world as the church exists today? We neither love God with our whole heart, nor do we love others as ourselves. And when we can finally admit it and break before God, and ask for natures that indeed can do that, it will change everything. 

The world sees our nakedness, and our shame, and our shallow hypocrisy, but we are blind to it. We are, whether or not we can see it, Laodecia and we need to hearten to the counsel God gave them. Tears need to be shed, and we need to clothe ourselves with new natures, natures that can shine forth into a very increasingly dark world.  God loves us too much to come back right now, and our awakening has been foretold so we can light our lamps. We might be those like Thoma who will not believe until they see it with their own eyes, but God assures is that His sheep WILL hear His voice. 

When will the world be convinced that our God is THE God?  When He shall be sanctified IN US before their very eyes. This is coming, and all who love the Lord will be a part of it. Rest assured, the church will not go out unprepared and dressed in worldly rags, lukewarm to their high calling. Amazing days are ahead. 

Blessings, dear brother,

Gideon

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5

‘That which we have seen and heard 
declare we unto you, 
that ye also may have fellowship with us: 
and truly our fellowship is with the Father, 
and with his Son Jesus Christ.

‘If we say that we have fellowship with Him, 
and walk in darkness, 
we lie, and do not the truth: ... ‘

‘But if we walk in the light, 
as He is in the light, 
we have fellowship one with another, 
and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son 
cleanseth us from all sin.’

(1 John 1:3, 6-7)  

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, tigger398 said:

I know. I'm just trying to find out what supposedly is being fulfilled.

The part where we actually love one another,and walk as He walked. That can be found in 1John where we are told that if we say we are followers of Jesus, we are to walk as He walked. And no, it is not being fulfilled... yet. :)

Gids

Gideon.   Do not take this as me accusing you of anything .    But you NEED to just spell it out and not keep sending all these different posts .

The approach does worry me , and let me explain why it does .    I have seen approaches like this many, many times

and as I told one on this web site not too long ago ,  every time they approach like this ,  never fully saying , but hinting , saying some things

But never just saying it outright ,   Gideon they have been proven false .    Now I am in no way accusing you of this .

But you need to just come out and say it .      I come out and say Whatever it is I believe .  an example when I warn against interfaith

I don't say,  their is some coming great delusion ,  it will do this or do that and not say WHAT it is .    I say whatever I believe all out , every card on the table .

And believe me , it wont take twenty different posts to get what needs to get said said .    Just say it .  

Again ,  I am not accusing you of being false .     But while you are saying GOOD TRUTHS in places ,  your saying things that are not adding up as well.

Come out and say what you believe .  

Not once have I held back. I am not hiding or holding back anything. I am sharing about how we can walk in real victory over the world, the flesh, and the devil . Right now, that is not the case. Truthfully, we are taught the opposite. While the entirety of the New Testament is an encouragement to walk in holiness and righteousness, we are told it is impossible, no one is perfect, and so let’s not get sin conscious.

what I have been given and what I share is simply multiple facets of the same truth.

Nothing profits but a new creature. 

We think this is some spiritual term but it is exactly what it says it is, and each one of us has been given one. BUT, it must be put on by faith. And to do that.... here is the biggie.... we must hate our old one. That is the one that refuses to submit to God, that likes to sin just a little, that loves self more than others, that wants its way. If one is walking still in their flesh, they will have an internal battle, just like Paul in Romans 7. Romans 8 is only known theoretically. All that is about to change, for we .....every single person who loves the Lord and longs to be free of all darkness... will hear the HOW of true glorious holiness. It is not restrictive as Satan has whispered in our ears. It is glorious liberty. It is free indeed. 

And when we get to the point we cannot live without it, our faith is ready to sprout and we are about to experience the second half of the gospel, the part where God loves in us with us...the old us dead, and He actually causes us to walk in true obedience.... and love it!

Blessings, 

Gideon

• Thumbs Up 1

‘I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, 
beseech you that ye walk worthy 
of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
With all lowliness and meekness, 
with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit 
in the bond of peace
There is:- 
one body, and 
.. one Spirit, even as ye are called in 
.... one hope of your calling;
...... one Lord, 
........ one faith, 
.......... one baptism,
............ one God and Father of all, 
 Who is above all, 
.. and through all, 
.... and in you all.

But unto every one of us is given grace 
.. according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Wherefore He saith, 
when He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
(Now that He ascended, what is it but that He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that He might fill all things
.)
And He gave some, apostles; 
.. and some, prophets; 
.... and some, evangelists; 
...... and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, 
.. for the work of the ministry, 
.... for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, 
.. unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

- That we henceforth be no more children, 
- tossed to and fro, 
- and carried about with every wind of doctrine, 
- by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, 
- whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
But speaking the truth in love, 
.. may grow up into Him in all things, 
.... Which is the head, even Christ:
...... From Whom the whole body 
........ fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, 
.......... according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, 
............ maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.’

(Eph.4:1-16)

Praise His Holy Name!

Edited by Christine
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Can you please expand on this Gideon?

I will be glad to. Do we think God has arranged it so all the potential Christians live in the United States? Do we not think that all over the world, there are men and women who truly love the light, and want to see goodness reign? 

Do you remember when Jesus died, He spent three days in hell and preached to the spirits in prison? Why do you think that was? All the souls that lived before Christ never had a chance to choose Him, amen? Are we to believe that a fair and loving God would send these people to an eternal hell just for not having a chance to hear. Never. That is why Jesus went. Every man, every woman who have ever lived will have a chance to hear the good news. Those that love the light will come to it. WILL. His sheep will hear His voice. WILL.

And so it will be today. Multitudes of the elect have been born in other counties, and raised  in other religions. What they see or know of Christianity is what we have shown them. And it is not a pretty picture. Our lives have been the Bible’s they have been able to read. And I hang my head in shame for what I have displayed for the vast majority of my life. 

BUT...... that is about to change. As the awakening happens, the true elect, those virgins with the oil inside, will light their lamps. How? By believing that their old nature died when Jesus died and they are now, right now, new creatures! And when that happens, the latter rain will raise the church up in beauty and holiness to shine forth in an ever darkening world.

And guess what. Those that love the light in every nation, every tongue and who now see the light displayed in us, WILL come to it. They will leave their religion behind, no matter what it is, and fall in love with the Lord Himself. This is what God has given me to share. Some will accept it. Some will ......er.... not. Nevertheless, it is true, and it will soon shake everything we know until only Jesus remains. 

I hope this helps.

Blessings, 

Gideon

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

From scripture I believe there is coming great glory upon His true church in the end, but it will come with persecutions (tribulation).  I would like to hear Gideon explain further what he is talking about.

There is no doubt about the persecution. But I think much of it will come from inside the church as we know it, not from the outside world. Remember where we are told that darkness will be so great that in the end men will turn family members in to be killed. And get this. As they do this, they will think they are doing God a spiritual service. 

Why will this happen? Because as the church awakens, they will, because of their new natures, testify to the others.... without words.... that their deeds are evil. Up till now, the wheat and tares are mixed in the church today and that certainly is not happening.... yet. But when one lights their lamp and opening testifies that it is no more He that lives and that he is crucified with Christ, am that it is now Christ who lives in him? Well, the tares will not like that one bit. And neither will satan.

Friends, I understand the responses. What I share is new and yes, it is different than what we have accepted as ‘normal’ Christianity. All I ask is this. Get alone with God. Let Him see your own heart and where you stand in relations to sin in your life. Are you content without godliness or is there a gnawing hunger there. He will lead you to truth. And I would be remiss if I did not tell you to open up your Bible and pray with it open. God has promised to cause us to obey. If you have found in your walk that sin still rules the roost, that self is still very much alive, and that you identify with Paul’s hatred of his  failures and his longing to be delivered into the free indeed Jesus promised, then I trust God will lead you all the way home to walk as an overcomer. 

What I share is amazingly wonderful to any who hate their old nature. It is just not that exciting for those content to live in Romans 7 but without Paul’s hunger for Free Indeed. 

Blessings, 

Gideon

Edited by Gideon
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Hello Gideon,

If a 'word' is from the Lord it will reflect what is written in the Word of God. It will not go against what is written.

It is for every reader to go to the Word of God and check that what is said is indeed from the Lord or not.

Can you provide Scriptures that will confirm what you have said, so that we can be assured that what you have received is from the Lord?

In Christ Jesus

Chris

• Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Im curious why you think this is about to be fulfilled.

Several scriptural reasons. But none would have convinced me by themselves.

The parable of the 10 virgins 

The parable of the call going forth that the bridegroom cometh with His children too busy with their lives so the Master send His workers into the highways and byways gathering the poor, the lame, the blind, because His house will be full.

Ezekiel 36 

Joel 2

The promise of the latter rain and the latter being greater than the former.

But all these paled in comparison to knowing that the church could not be birthed in glory, in love, in power, turning the known world upside down, with men exclaiming “Look how they love one another!”  only to be rescued as we hang on by our fingertips, overcome by the world, our flesh and the devil at the final trumpet. What glory would Jesus get in that? Is He the God who cannot lie? If so, then it is time we took Him to task about the promises He made us. He said ‘Sin shall not have dominion over you.’ He said He would set us free indeed. 

We are the light of the world but are offering no one light to see the truth. We are the salt of the earth and have lost our savor.God is coming back for a beautiful bride prepared to meet her husband, and we are anything but prepared. 

But most of all, because eleven years ago, at my lowest, with no hope of ever tasting victory, God appeared to me and shared with me my answer, and it is also the answer to why we are in the state we are now in. He has showed me the awakening and it will be mind boggling. 

We are about to awaken to who we really are inside.... new creatures, and when we do, we who have the oil will light our lamps by coming into agreement with our amazing God, and walk as children of light. And those in the world who really do love the light but who have avoided Christianity like the plague because of our shallowness, our lukewarmness, our religiousity and our hypocrisy, will marvel and join us  when the Lord shall be sanctified IN US before their very eyes. After all,  God has a very big house! :)

i hope this helps explain my reasons...

Blessings, 

Gideon