IGNORED

5-Year Old Handcuffed!!!

Ovedya

Guest Bro David™
:thumbsup: If i ever have a kid that bites people like that at 5 she wont have teeth anymore

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You would pull them out >?

LOL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Don't disipline your kids! Send them to school. Let them go off on a teacher. Hope and pray that the teachers even tries to defend him or herself or call the police. Get a lawyer. Cry for the camera! Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We're in the money....We're in the money

WHAT A PLAN!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Sounds like a plan! :thumbsup:

Can i sing with you? :thumbsup:ooooooooo we in the money we in that money...

Guest Bro David™
Don't disipline your kids! Send them to school. Let them go off on a teacher. Hope and pray that the teachers even tries to defend him or herself or call the police. Get a lawyer. Cry for the camera! Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We're in the money....We're in the  money

WHAT A PLAN!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They idea that all kids listen and learn from discipline is sorely misplaced.

Some kids are just plain rebellious and it sometimes stems from a very early age.

Which is really besides the point.

5 year old vs Handcuffs.

Were all the teachers in that school midgets ?

Were all the three policemen midgets too ?

I am asking that because when you restrain someone who is 5 years old with handcuffs no less mind you, it does speak allot about the size of your heart.

I insist we buy for those police men some skirts to wear !

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The question, though - were the handcuffs because the adults were weaklings?

Or were they to teach the child a lesson?

BTW - who had the video camera, and why was the class being videotaped?

And in listening to the news this morning about the incident - why is this sounding more likea soap opera than an "incident"? :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Maybe the parents should be handcuffed

Amen, Gerioke!!!

Even if this teacher weighed 90 pounds wet she certainly could have overpowered a child of 5. Or at the very least she could have called another couple of teachers in to restrain the kid.

And if they had dared to put their hands on her in any way, to restrain her, they would be persecuted in the media, shown every hour on the news (think of the last constant coverage of police trying to subdue a violent criminal on crack, how they were persecuted in the media for "exessive force") , prosecuted by the law for "child abuse" etc. Which, btw, is exactly what is happening to these poor policemen/women who were doing their job and trying to restrain a dangerous child who was acting beyond a horrid brat. Had that child hurt another child, the school and the teacher in charge would be sued by the parents of the hurt child. They are danged if they do, danged if they don't. I don't blame them for calling the police - it took all of the pressure of them - did you notice? The police are taking all the heat. JMO. :thumbsup:

I'd like to know why this child was even permitted in the school, given the past history.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Some kids are just plain rebellious and it sometimes stems from a very early age.

Today's watered down weak and form of disipline dosen't work. I never remember going to the principles office and getting my rear sizzled with a paddle for the same thing twice. The Bible clearly says that disipline works and if it dosen't, the undisiplined child needs to be away from the other disiplined children in a special school for undisiplined kids. Kids suffer from a new syndrome. Its called HSES(Hyper Self Esteme Syndrome). It is the side effect of spending to much time telling little Johnny that he really doesen't have bad behavior. He just needs to feel good about himself. "Blessed Are The Poor In Spirit". Its OK to feel good about your self if you are doing the right things. I am thankful that my parents and teachers were able to not spare the rod on my behind. It spared me alot of trouble in my life. Of course.....Now I could sue and live well.

Fear is good! An occasional or "as needed" butt whippin is good! Liberal PHDs who probably have no kids that have redefined disipline are bad!

Dan

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

About two months ago police in Miami used a Taser on a six-year old. There was another school where police used a Taser on a 10-year old. Most schools today are not places of education, only state-sponsored baby sitting. And you better not touch a child, otherwise you are out of a job and getting sued. Even school crossing guards are not allowed to touch a child that falls off of their bike. The parents are not disciplined, and neither are their kids. We can go on the warpaths on why the police did this, and why the police did that, and why didn't the teachers and principals do this or not do that, but in reality, it all starts at home.

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Today's watered down weak and form of disipline dosen't work. I never remember going to the principles office and getting my rear sizzled with a paddle for the same thing twice. The Bible clearly says that disipline works and if it dosen't, the undisiplined child needs to be away from the other disiplined children in a special school for undisiplined kids. Kids suffer from a new syndrome. Its called HSES(Hyper Self Esteme Syndrome). It is the side effect of spending to much time telling little Johnny that he really doesen't have bad behavior. He just needs to feel good about himself. "Blessed Are The Poor In Spirit". Its OK to feel good about your self if you are doing the right things. I am thankful that my parents and teachers were able to not spare the rod on my behind. It spared me alot of trouble in my life. Of course.....Now I could sue and live well.

Fear is good! An occasional or "as needed" butt whippin is good! Liberal PHDs who probably have no kids that have redefined disipline are bad!

Dan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROTFL! Amen, brother!! :whistling::thumbsup:

LOL @ "HSES"! Yeah, they've been told that they just need to feel good about themselves, and/or they've been told they have a "deficit" and just need some medication. It's a sin how many kids are being drugged and how many pockets are being lined, when all it would take is some good old fashioned discipline from parents who will be parents and not friends, or are unwilling to do the work of parenting. ;)

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

When I was in highschool we had 1 student who was very unstable...she had a chemical inbalance...she was nice as pie one day and then horrible the next. But before she started her first day her mom came in and talked to every class she was going to be attending..to the students and teachers to tell us what to expect and how to handle it...from talking to restraining.

Now you have to understand I came from a big farming community and 80% or more who attended this school were die-hard farm kids...and I have to tell you the parents of these kids insisted on respect to elders...to make a long story short when this girl would have one of her rages it wasn't the female teachers that would restrain her it was our local boys in the classroom...and they did a wonderful job never hurt her just held her down until she calmed down enough to be walked out of the room to the office to call her mom. This happened several times but toward the end of her second year she got alot better when it came to violence, she got to the point if she felt overwhelmed she would get up walk out of class and go straight to the office.

It was kind of funny at one teachers conference Todd's parents were talking with our government teacher (a body builder- really big man) and Todd was kind of mouthy...and anyway his dad looked at the teacher and said...if that boy gets mouthy with you again you just whoop im' your big enough. Todd was there too and his eyes got real big...but he never interrupted class again :emot-crying::emot-fail:

I came from a big class of graduates...around 70 in our graduating class...everyone knew everyone...it keeps you good cuz everybody knows your parents.

Love and Blessings,

Angel