• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, enoob57 said:

What you are doing is saying it is by faith but then works also are required to keep... however this could not be true then

Yes, Christians are solely saved by faith in Jesus Christ but thereafter they should show the fruits/works of the Spirit(= righteousness or law-abidingness), be it shown gradually(= for some Gentile Christians) or immediately and fully(= for most Jewish Christians, eg Apostle Paul, John and Peter). Otherwise, even their faith and salvation may be taken away by God/Jesus, eg for laziness and wickedness/lawlessness. This is the Full Gospel. OSAS or the false Hyper-Grace doctrine is not the Full Gospel.

Lawlessness or sins, whether done wilfully or ignorantly or self-deceivingly/delusionally, will result in the sinning Christians being cursed/judged by God(eg 1COR.5:5 & 11:30, 1JOHN.5:16-17) and if unacknowledged and unrepented of, they may lose their faith and salvation while suffering horribly for their sins/law-breaking/evil-works, eg JOB.2:9. ...

MATTHEW.25:14-30 (NKJV) = The Parable of the Talents

14 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.

20 “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ 23 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’

26 “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.

29 ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

MATTHEW.7:21-23 = I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

REVELATION.21:8 = 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

On 4/12/2018 at 10:04 PM, Adstar said:

And i cannot understand why you are not reading and considering what i am sharing with you...   Why you cannot take correction..

Adstar, why can't you understand Debp?  I have no trouble understanding her at all...and she is absolutely correct!  In fact, she is saying exactly the same thing that you're trying to say...why then can't you understand??  Please don't cause a reason to argue?  Thanks

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The simplicity: anything that is motive toward the world and the things within it will pass away … this is an indisputable fact! Anything that is motive toward God without attachment of the world or the things in the world are kept unto the new heaven and new earth... build s/Spiritually and works will not even enter into the equation! You will undoubtedly say what.... Here is the reasoning:
All that we have began in and all that is law that keeps it will pass away

John 7:7

7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
KJV

imagine the overall pervasiveness of this statement by our Lord... thus why the way is broad and few there be that find the path to life! Reliance upon that which passes away is idolatry!

2 Peter 3:2-14

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
KJV
We are shown this time here

Rev 21:1-4

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV
Understanding the build is utter fulfillment of God's Word to us

2 Cor 5:17-19

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
KJV
The need:
To reckon unattached to this world and the things that are within it -works in the manipulation of those things-  not of God's keeping... you will surely say 

Matt 10:42

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
KJV

the understanding: the bodies are gone that were involved in this, the water, the world.... what then remains? It is the heart that was formed in the regeneration whereby love within had a ability and that without had need of- so the giving (yet) the material essence was not reckoned in the work only the obedience to the s/Spiritual unction= so whether it water or gold the same without attachment to the material essence or the system that says this is more than that of values... for both pass away to the eternal reckoning! 
Why this is essential 'IS' because God has so instructed us not to have foundation in the things that pass away... for they will not be in the considerations within the judgments neither the judgment seat of Christ

1 Cor 3:11-20

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
KJV

Or in the judgment of the unsaved

Rev 20:11

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
KJV

Imagine being in a place where all that began, with the exception of one's self, is gone …. literally non-existent for reference; standing before God in His Light of Truth giving an account of the being of self! This is the fear of The Lord and hardly anyone reckons to this time or they would repent of themselves and what they have relied on for importance... it is the answer to faith and it's structure for it will transport from the place where God first knew us that being >before the world and all that is in it were framed< to >the new heaven and earth< wherein only righteousness the essence of eternal state with God in worship without end... here every child of God yearns for, desires and all hope is kept in the promise of God in His Word which formed this faith ...

Acts 15:20a

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, 
KJV

1 Peter 2:11

11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
KJV

How narrow is the path? It doesn't even exist for the flesh and this world only in regenerated s/Spirit formed in faith unto the promise of His Word do they which traverse it unto eternal life....

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The simplicity: anything that is motive toward the world and the things within it will pass away … this is an indisputable fact! Anything that is motive toward God without attachment of the world or the things in the world are kept unto the new heaven and new earth... build s/Spiritually and works will not even enter into the equation! You will undoubtedly say what.... Here is the reasoning:
All that we have began in and all that is law that keeps it will pass away

Yes, Christians are not saved by the works/fruits of the Law, but solely by faith in Jesus Christ.(GALATIANS.2:16-17)

What if a Christian, for whatever reasons, go and sin some more or do more evil works that break the Law.?(eg Ananias and Sapphira of ACTS.5) What will happen to such a Christian sinner/evil-worker/law-breaker.?(1COR.5:1-5 & 11:30) Will he/she repent of his/her sin/s and keep the faith while suffering for his/her sins = still remain saved by faith.? (cf JOB.2:9) The Scriptures I have already quoted earlier say that an unrepentant and wilful or ignorant or self-deceived/deluded Christian sinner/evil-worker/law-breaker will likely not be saved because of lost faith or departed faith or renounced faith or kept-hidden faith or etc. ...

REVELATION.22:12-17 (NKJV) = Jesus Testifies to the Churches

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/1/2018 at 8:07 PM, Betha said:

indeed, pregnancy is a very good example. A Baby halfway through pregnancy is only 50 % READY to be born as a 'self- existing person....if it is born before time it will not survive. Pregnancy must run it's full course (be in process) for a perfect child to be born. I am a mother and have gone through this experience....there is no way that being pregnant is a 'guarantee that the Baby is already to be considered 'born/saved..

if there is a mishap in the process of pregnancy (or life of a christian) it/they will  'fall away and can not be re-joined to life or salvation...as i read Heb 6 v 4,5,6.

i appreciate that you or others may see this different....so i won't argue, just voiced my understanding. For me - being fully and completely saved (born again) is a lifelong process in which my human carnal nature is gradually shed to give way to the teachings of GOD and HIS Divine nature. NO ONE is perfect and sinless in this life YET !!! 

Then you have no assurance of salvation... If it is a process how long do you need in your life to finish the process?

You would have to live in deep fear of being involved in a fatal car accident tomorrow.. I am assured that if i die today i would be Redeemed by my LORD Jesus.. Because i was saved on the day i believed Jesus and trusted in the Atonement He secured to save me..  No fear but only the peace of knowing Jesus.. :D

• Praise God! 1

11 hours ago, Adstar said:

Then you have no assurance of salvation...

Not really.

There is such a thing as the truth about salvation. OTOH, some Christians may have false assurance about their salvation, especially those who "Go and sin some more."(cf JOHN.5:14 & 8:11) ...

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

HEBREWS.6:4-8 = 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

MATTHEW.7:15-23 = You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

11 hours ago, Adstar said:

If it is a process how long do you need in your life to finish the process?

No, it's more like a marathon race of life until death and resurrection/rapture. ...

2TIMOTHY.4:6-8 = Paul’s Valedictory

6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Salvation is solely by faith in Jesus Christ, and not by the works of the Law. As long as a person has faith, he/she is saved from hell when he/she dies. It is not a work in progress or a process of time to get saved. By faith, a believer will be resurrected after death or raptured alive.

Apostle Paul kept the faith and finished the race of life and death, ie during the race, he did not lose faith(by sinning wilfully and unrepentantly), renounce/deny the faith(during persecution - MATTHEW.10:33) or depart from the faith(by heeding doctrines of demons - 1TIMOTHY.4:1) or etc.

Edited by discipler777

17 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Not really.

There is such a thing as the truth about salvation. OTOH, some Christians may have false assurance about their salvation, especially those who "Go and sin some more."(cf JOHN.5:14 & 8:11) ...

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

HEBREWS.6:4-8 = 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

MATTHEW.7:15-23 = You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

No, it's more like a marathon race of life until death and resurrection/rapture. ...

2TIMOTHY.4:6-8 = Paul’s Valedictory

6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Salvation is solely by faith in Jesus Christ, and not by the works of the Law. As long as a person has faith, he/she is saved from hell when he/she dies. It is not a work in progress or a process of time to get saved. By faith, a believer will be resurrected after death or raptured alive.

Apostle Paul kept the faith and finished the race of life and death, ie during the race, he did not lose faith(by sinning wilfully and unrepentantly), renounce/deny the faith(during persecution - MATTHEW.10:33) or depart from the faith(by heeding doctrines of demons - 1TIMOTHY.4:1) or etc.

It is important to read all words in scripture to understand what is being said:: take for instance your highlighted first quote::

"""""HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, """"

It does NOT say for if we sin after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins... But this is How works salvation believers seem to be reading it.. The word Willfully is there for a very important reason. it describes a rebellious attitude to the sin doing.. So sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth does not cause us to lose our salvation.. But willfully sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth does.... So people can be forgiven sins they sin after they have received the knowledge of the truth if they are not willfully done..

Your next scripture quote was:::

"""HEBREWS.6:4-8 = 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.""""

This scripture does not support what you seem to think it supports.. You seem to think that falling away is describing people who sin after becoming a Christian.. But the verse does not say anything about sin.. People fall away from the truth when they disbelieve Jesus and no longer trust in the Atonement Jesus secured for their salvation... 

"""MATTHEW.7:15-23 = You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them."""

The fruit is their Love for God and their love for their fellow human beings.. It is not their ability to become sinless.. You do not bear fruit by not doing something like sin.. You bear fruit by doing things ,, like charity and visiting the sick and doing good deeds...

""""I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’""""

You seem to believe that this points to people who Jesus will deny because of their sins when there is nothing in the verse which declares these people are being rejected because of their sins.. But note as we read what these people where trying to justify themselves before God by.... By their Works!!!!!  Their many wonderful Works... These people are Works salvation believers standing before God and trying to justify themselves because they did religious works and good works.. They did not believe in salvation by grace secured 100% by what Jesus did for them on the cross.. They believed in earning their own place with God through their wonderful works and thus they will be rejected...

As for the rest of your post.. Salvation is not a marathon where we  get saved when we cross the finish line.. We are saved the moment we join in the race as long as we keep running / believing Jesus and trusting what He did to save us...  The critical words in that verse 2TIMOTHY.4:6-8 Was """ I have kept the faith. """  That's the important thing.. Not i have ceased to sin.. No one ceases to sin..

1 John 2:KJV

1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

So it is not if any man sins then they have fallen from grace and will be condemned,, But of any man sin ,we have an Advocate with the Father , Jesus Christ the righteous""  Therefore sinners have an Jesus as an Advocate before the Father.. We are saved not because we achieve sinlessness but because we have an Advocate who sees to it that we are saved even though we sin..

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Betha said:

why would one have to live in constant fear if one is 'in Christ' and has 'His promise Eph 1v13 - UNTIL  the redemption of the purchased possession (end of human life) v 14 ?  no need to fear...for HE will finish what He started. As long as we ARE IN CHRIST we have salvation.

If we are saved if we are in Christ AND WE ARE.. Then salvation is not a process we go through.. It is a done deal the moment we believe Jesus and trust in the Atonement He secured for us.. We are in Christ the moment we become Christians.. We are Saved Saints the moment we believe..    We don't earn our way to Saint status through a life of striving for it... We get that the moment the Holy Spirit indwells us..

16 hours ago, Betha said:

can i give you another example (than pregnancy) of how I see salvation....its a bit like entering a 'higher purchase agreement/mortgage for inst.where borrower and lender have an agreement both need to honour. It's NOT all left to one while the other does NOTHING.

But Yashua being generous even pays the 'deposit for us' knowing we have nothing to put down Eph 1v13, and then He goes on to help us making the rest of the payments by 'giving us a lifelong job in His House or on His Estate, securing us an income to pay the instalments as they fall due. He does not leave us to fend for ourselves in a cruel world where we could lose job or income and thereby lose house and home. Yet WE have to stay/remain IN HIS EMPLOY, be HIS SERVANT, not anyone else's (like serving other lords/masters)  There can be NO TAKING SUNDAY OFF to go worship another lord different than HIMSELF who is LORD OF THE SABBATH ! 

Hope this will show how most people still fail in their understanding of serving their TRUE Lord and Saviour ONLY !   they insist it makes no difference which day He is to be worshipped, totally disregarding what HE WANTS.....that is an evil work of man encouraged by world and satan. We are to start obeying from the foundation expressed in the Fathers Commandments.

Once again all people fail to live up to the standards of God.. We don't win our salvation by our ""serving"" God..  That will have a lot to do with our rewards But it has nothing to do with our salvation.. We will be saved if we believe Jesus and trust in the atonement He secured for us.. That's it...

We are not servants of God.. We are adopted Children of God.. If you are still a servant your not a Daughter/ Son .. If God is your Master He is not your Father Abba..

7 hours ago, Adstar said:

We are not servants of God.. We are adopted Children of God.. If you are still a servant your not a Daughter/ Son .. If God is your Master He is not your Father Abba..

Not really true. ...

REVELATION.22:3-5 (NKJV) = 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.