• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Gideon said:

I agree with ALL my heart. We are not enemies. But make no mistake, God’s true sheep WILL indeed be able to love one another as Christ loved us, and love God with all their hearts, something we have never been able to do before these final days. 

But the false church that has drawn those who love the deception, who elevate men to God status, will be swept up into the darkness, lest they repent of their evil hearts and their using God to advance THEIR kingdoms. 

If you think I am a part of them, and preach the same message they preach, you may rest assured, that is not me, not even close. 

Blessings, 

Gideon

something we have never been able to do before these final days

THIS is where we disagree.    YES we have ,  maybe very small amounts do it , but always we have had this since The first it began to the end of the age .

We simply already have this .     The reason we don't hardly see it, is because we in a massive falling away and have been and its getting worse .

the thing is ,   that as the darkness gets worse ,   So too our lights will only shine for all to see.   We have been here IN THE WESTERN socities

by and large asleep big time .   THAT IS GONNA CHANGE .   as the evil increases and perseuctoins increase , so too will more also wake up .

THAT is a fact .  it happens in persecutions .   The tares aint gonna hear and reicieve .   WHEN they see our light exposing their deeds

THEY GONNA TURN ON US FULL FORCE .   see society and most churches have sold the truth out the door and now that truth has been silenced

by and large for so long a time ,   ANY REMINDER of it WILL SPARK a huge hatred against it .     THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT WILL Gideon.    The very truth that so few have spoken here in the western world ,   that truth that society and chuches by and large kicked out the door

and has by and large been silenced,   WHEN its seen ,  when its seen ,  ITS GOING TO CAUSE a mass betrayal .  GIDIEON it will.

BUT OH WELL,     Some will hear and repent and the ones who don't , those with one mind , one heart , one will under a dark king and kings

WILL COME FULL FORCE against those whose light burned bright and exposed their all out wicked deeds . 

If we think not baking cakes offends them,  if we think even the smallest of things offends this society and sadly most churches too

WHAT HAPPENS when the ALL OUT TRUTH , proclaimed bodly , seen in us , WILL cause in them,   I TELL YOU THEY WILL SPEEDILY SAY away with these

RID them from the earth and a KING and kings WILL Give them their desire .  YEAH ,  the church is getting prepared NOW the true one

and more will wake up as it gets worse and as our light shines for many to see .   An end time nasty all out battle in full force is beginning more than ever .

And at its end a number so large it can be numbered will have been killed FOR STANDING FOR CHRIST .  ITS just the path this world is on now .

WHEN truth gets kicked out for such a long time , evils fill that void,  THEN when that very truth is proclaimed.............ITS HATED TEN THOUSAND FOLD

by those who resisted it , bought the lie .    A NASTY , hard core tribulation is coming ,  but praise be to GOD ,  many will awaken to truth , but many will also

fall away so fiercly , that any reminder of that truth that these will SPEAK and LIVE , will cause full out betrayals and they will believe they do gods will

when ones like us are killed .  THEY will honestly see us as following satan and they will believe they follow god.   WHAT a delusion is bulding

BUT NO FEAR Gideon ,  HIS LIGHT will shine EVER BRIGHTER  in those who loved HIM IN TRUTH and SPIRIT . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Just out of curiosity, in Corinthians are you saying Paul shouldn't have judged that one sleeping with his father's wife?

He was actually aware of it, judged it and rebuked them for making light of it rather than dealing with it. I suppose that fellow could have pleaded, "I know nothing against myself, I am not conscious of any sin. I am dead to sin as a matter of fact." 

All I can say is, if that's what your personal relationship with Christ is telling you, that, that is the proper response...... I have no words, but to encourage you to feed and keep feeding your personal relationship with Christ, that He might teach you all things.

much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

“I see that I cannot avoid every temptation that comes hurtling at me, as I put up that shield that blocks the fiery darts

And I was quoating NOT ME.    That line belonged to him .    I was just saying let not the story end on that note.

If you would be so kind as to  show me the post where I said this, I would be forever grateful. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

26 minutes ago, Not me said:

If you would be so kind as to  show me the post where I said this, I would be forever grateful. 

I think that was Warrior who said it. No biggie, just FYI.

Gideon

7 minutes ago, Gideon said:

I think that was Warrior who said it. No biggie, just FYI.

Gideon

Could be? I just know I never did. But thanks for the heads up. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Not me said:

You are being innerward directed and you are on your course.

I did ask you what you meant by "innerward directed"  and did not see a reply.  Just want to know what you meant by the phrase. thanks.

11 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I did ask you what you meant by "innerward directed"  and did not see a reply.  Just want to know what you meant by the phrase. thanks.

Please see page 15, a post of mine about half way down the page.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, warrior12 said:

How does this  go again.

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Earlier on I quoted this the Lords prayer and did not ask a question about it.   So I will ask one now.  Do those who are walking in holiness pray this prayer ever or sometimes and if so why ?.    Does it come to a point that you do not need to pray this prayer.  Are you at a point now that you do not need forgiveness ?.   And if you need forgiveness, from what ?.   Verse 12 say debts, some translation say sin.    

And I would ask when you pray, do you ask for forgiveness and if so from what ?.  Now be honest in your reply, the mighty one is listening and taking notes.  

Edited by warrior12
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

20 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Earlier on I quoted this the Lords prayer and did not ask a question about it.   So I will ask one now.  Do those who are walking in holiness pray this prayer ever or sometimes and if so why ?.    Does it come to a point that you do not need to pray this prayer.  Are you at a point now that you do not need forgiveness ?.   And if you need forgiveness, from what ?.   Verse 12 say debts, some translation say sin.    

And I would ask when you pray, do you ask for forgiveness and if so from what ?.  Now be honest in your reply, the might one is listening and taking notes.  

It seems that no matter how much it is explained, what I am sharing is confused with sinless perfectionism. This is not a state we arrive at, but a walk we walk by faith. Can we slip? Yes. So, IF we sin, we confess it, repent, and believe again that we are dead to sin and alive to Him. And as we do this, our faith grows until we are established in the faith and our shield is impenetrable. Again, theoretically, we can sin here because we are still housed in fleshly bodies, but practically, sin is gone. As John said, He that abideth in Him sinneth not. 

Now, a question for you to ponder. When you pray the Lord’s prayer, and you pray “deliver us from evil”, do you believe it will be done? :)

blessings, 

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Not me said:

I think it may have been warrior that said it .   After reading how he replied .  maybe you were quoating him I guess. 

• Thumbs Up 1