Gideon

The Erosion of Truth is Now Upon Us

22 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yowm,    I think they believe that THE DAY of the LORD , HIS SECOND COMING is in SPIRIT that it is A BIG REVIVAL

I also think they believe the resurrection to be allegorical , like an awakening tied into this second coming .

I believe they see the being caught up in the air to be with Him as an awakening event.

I believe they see the rapture as an awakening event for the church and a pouring down of an abundance of the Holy Spirit .

If they believe what I just said ,   RUN FOR THE HILLS YOWM ,   I know one who used to teach like this and it gets worse .

RUN YOWM < RUN .  

What? "THE DAY of the LORD , HIS SECOND COMING is in SPIRIT that it is A BIG REVIVAL"?  This is not true, this is a false prophecy.

Now, every spirit that confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: this is the spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it is in the WORLD, the WORLD of Devil.

Yea, the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. They will be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power.   James warned: "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the WORLD is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the WORLD is the enemy of God" James 4:v.4. 

JESUS will come to be glorified in His saints (the true believers), and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in this Day, that is the Day of the Lord, the Day of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Day of Vengeance, the Last Day.  Yea, the last Day is the seventh and last millennium after Adam or seventh and last Day, IN WHICH WE ARE LIVING. One Day with the Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as ONE Day, as the Most High God revealed to Moses (Psalms 90:v.4). 

Tell us, how many years do you think has passade from Adam until our days? Believe, righwe are living in the first century of the seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, or seventh and last Day, the Day of the Lord. By the way, this detail has nothing to do with the age of the Universe, right?  But with the work of God in to restitution all things as it is written in Acts 3:v.20-21.

Be prepared, be ready, because for yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. The Lord God will execute and finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

Blessings