IGNORED

time for us to show love to Israel's enemies?

Equippers

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Butero said:

I disagree with that guy's positions, but we aren't supposed to post personal attacks.  

I don't even know the guy .    But I truly think we need to do a good post from pauls point .    I am worried huge for many .  we got jew haters

but we also got jew worshippers .     Neither of which you are .   I am worried deeply in my soul , cause I see deceptions abounding and in time

all of this deception will come to a head and I promise it will stand in Jerusalem .    People attack when one says a jew is not a true jew .   WHICH is true .

Only spiritual jews of that lineage are the true jew.

People attack when one says natural Israel , after the flesh are the NOT the children of God .   But paul said it too .    We got carried away over the generations till everything is out of wack now .

Jerusalem of this earth as well as the rest of the world are in grave danger .   the all inclusive mindset is infecting jews , as well as christains , as well as muslims.

And I am warning us all,   these with this agenda ,   they going to USE natural Jerusalem to Help POINT to the wrong man and men .    Its not good , 

we got massive problems all over.    The only TRUE JERUSALEM is the one above ,  and their is no need of a temple for GOD and the LAMB are THE TEMPLE .

Those poor jews that get deceived by deceived Christians like john haggie and others .   Saying the utter nonsense that man does .    Its all attempt now

ONE THING that the all inclusive is grooming the entire world for is ,   TO SHUT DOWN the DIRE NEED of the GOSPLE .   that is where this is all leading too .

They got some duped into thinking the jews don't need to hear the gospel ,  then it got worse ,  now its everyone is finding their own way in their own religion dung.

And this will be centered IN JERUSALEM .    not ROME .   ROME definitely LEADS the whole ordeal ,  BUT the goal IS JERUSALEM .   and folks are getting duped bad .

2 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

You cannot hate the people, yet say you love their King; but what a place allows, it will endure and more so.

Many people who think they love the jews actually hate them .    If any man woman or child can listen to men like john haggie

and others who spout the lies they do , saying what HE says about JESUS concering the jews , is rubbish .

JESUS himself told them if you don't believe I am HE you will die in your sins .   paul flat out A JEW ,  but look what he says

about the natural Israel.    Yet you oh vey .     Slow down and read , I quoated paul .    a jew .  who knew not all jews are saved or the children of GOD either .

yeah,  A JEW said that ,    paul was one , born one and them by Christ , became a true jew.     We got way too many popular frauds teaching dung to churches .

Its time for JESUS only .   and hey ,  the all inclusive interfaith ,  what a dung pile message it is .     Hope you agree.    Now praise the LORD .

Guest shiloh357
24 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Isn't this against the TOS?!

Seriously, he admits that hates them.  I challenged him on that and he admitted it.   He hates Israel and the Jewish people and has spewed racist conspiracy theories about the Jews more than once.    No one who has that kind of junk in his heart is a believer.   The Holy Spirit cannot live in the heart of someone who hates people of any race.  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Many people who think they love the jews actually hate them .    If any man woman or child can listen to men like john haggie

and others who spout the lies they do , saying what HE says about JESUS concering the jews , is rubbish .

JESUS himself told them if you don't believe I am HE you will die in your sins .   paul flat out A JEW ,  but look what he says

about the natural Israel.    Yet you oh vey .     Slow down and read , I quoated paul .    a jew .  who knew not all jews are saved or the children of GOD either .

yeah,  A JEW said that ,    paul was one , born one and them by Christ , became a true jew.     We got way too many popular frauds teaching dung to churches .

Its time for JESUS only .   and hey ,  the all inclusive interfaith ,  what a dung pile message it is .     Hope you agree.    Now praise the LORD .

NO one said that Jews are saved by being Jews.   You are always trying argue with something that was never said.    Defending Israel against anti-Semitic "Christians" does not constitute a belief that they are saved by any different means that by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Seriously, he admits that hates them.  I challenged him on that and he admitted it.   He hates Israel and the Jewish people and has spewed racist conspiracy theories about the Jews more than once.    No one who has that kind of junk in his heart is a believer.   The Holy Spirit cannot live in the heart of someone who hates people of any race.  

Shiloh he might believe , BUT remember what james said ,   even the devils believe and tremble .    IF, what you say is true , then this man is lost .   We need to pray  he repents and asap .

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

NO one said that Jews are saved by being Jews.   You are always trying argue with something that was never said.    Defending Israel against anti-Semitic "Christians" does not constitute a belief that they are saved by any different means that by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

Your assuming I was talking about YOU ALL.     no ,  I was making a general statement is all.    OH , no worries everyone has assumed wrong before ,  everyone .  

SO raise those hands Shiloh ,   you raise them and you praise the LORD .

Guest Butero

The question I have is why blame Israel for the violence, when Arabs who are not Christians are responsible?

Just now, Yowm said:

John Hagee is an abberation promoting dual covenant theology. Why do you keep holding him up as the norm?

It was just a general observation .   I wasn't saying anyone HERE follows JOHN HAGGIE .      no worries we have all assumed wrong before .   but since its cleared up

THROW those hands up and PRAISE the LORD ,   yowm,   you leap up and praise the Lord and then dance like king david did unto the LORD.

Remember when we , you ,  me , said we should ask first .    it would help .  Everything I wrote ,  was just a general obersavation and no one here was

even being called out .     Well,   I did respond to sourjoner ,  but the man oh veyed the quoate from paul  .    And I was like , say what .    He probably assumed too.

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

The question I have is why blame Israel for the violence, when Arabs who are not Christians are responsible?

If what Shiloh said is true about that man ,    I think we already got the answer on that .    Some just hate , and their hate is what fuels them.   It is sad .

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero
2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If what Shiloh said is true about that man ,    I think we already got the answer on that .    Some just hate , and their hate is what fuels them.   It is sad .

Why does anyone hate an entire race of people for existing?  I wish he would explain that, because I don't get it.