• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,376
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

18 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Now that dates you lol. That place is long long gone. Easily a couple of decades gone. 

Oh, yes... it's been a long time since I've been to Arizona.   My mom has been homebound (except for doctors and once in a blue moon, we eat at Sizzlers) since 2005.

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Diatomaceous earth might not  be all that grand on a lizard's belly either. Lizards do eat scorpions. 

I have a personal dumb cactus story from my long distant past, thanks for reminding me of it. The punchline from the long story goes; My driver new to California asks me, "Hey what are those plants out there? Me, awakening from a nap  while riding shotgun in a very hot car without airconditioning in the summer and responding to the driver's questioning ; Oh those, they are  just Yuccas and some few Saguaros-whoa where are we?!! There are no saguaros between Riverside and Pomona! You went through what? A sign said Cajon Pass, really? Oh oh, how much gas do we have? We are a long long way out from our destination of Westminster, Ca.  And are we in trouble now.

Neighbor, at least you were still in California! ?

Oh, Ayin Jade...do you think that's why you aren't seeing as many lizards?    I feel for them...their little bellies!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

7 minutes ago, Debp said:

Oh, yes... it's been a long time since I've been to Arizona.   My mom has been homebound (except for doctors and once in a blue moon, we eat at Sizzlers) since 2005.

Neighbor, at least you were still in California! ?

Oh, Ayin Jade...do you think that's why you aren't seeing as many lizards?    I feel for them...their little bellies!

No, Im sure its the cats birds and snake that is doing it 

• Thumbs Up 1