• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, ARGOSY said:

Nah the man-child Jesus, son of David, son of Israel, was snatched up with force at the resurrection of Jesus when the stone was rolled away from Jesus grave. Your view is therefore opinion and cannot be proven.

Funny because nobody can find the Rev 12 sign on Stellarium 2000 yr ago. Researchers are saying it has only occurred once in 7000 years on 9/23/17. The sign has nothing to do with Jesus in any way. Rev 4-22 is all future.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

and what sign was that if not the Rev 12 sign? wake up iam.

You can believe until your believer is busted: but Rev. 12 did not mention planets.  i am awake, thank you.

16 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Funny because nobody can find the Rev 12 sign on Stellarium 2000 yr ago. Researchers are saying it has only occurred once in 7000 years on 9/23/17. The sign has nothing to do with Jesus in any way. Rev 4-22 is all future.

Sorry, not all future. Jesus Christ, the head of the church spoke these words to me concerning 12:1-5: "I chose to show John what the dragon did when I was born. Those first 5 verses were a history lesson for John"

If you wish to imagine a secondary meaning, which you already have, who knows?  I would think, if God really wanted to match your 9/23 sign, He could have mentions the planets. However, since He did not, this picture given matches what Virgo looked like at Jesus' birth.

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You can believe until your believer is busted: but Rev. 12 did not mention planets.  i am awake, thank you.

You didn't answer my question. What was the sign if not the Rev 12 sign. You said it was "a sign".

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, not all future. Jesus Christ, the head of the church spoke these words to me concerning 12:1-5: "I chose to show John what the dragon did when I was born. Those first 5 verses were a history lesson for John"

If you wish to imagine a secondary meaning, which you already have, who knows?  I would think, if God really wanted to match your 9/23 sign, He could have mentions the planets. However, since He did not, this picture given matches what Virgo looked like at Jesus' birth.

I guess we'll have to wait another 500 years because researchers have gone years into the future on Stellarium and have found nothing. I don't think this earth has another 500 years. To discredit planets as stars you would have to discredit Jupiter as the man child. What other object in space other than Jupiter would be in the womb of Virgo?? Is it a coincidence that the Rev 12 sign comes to pass around the 70-80 yr fig tree generation? NO. God moves whether you're in disbelief or not. God bless.

Edited by Heb 13:8

11 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I guess we'll have to wait another 500 years because researchers have gone years into the future on Stellarium and have found nothing. I don't think this earth has another 500 years. To discredit planets as stars you would have to discredit Jupiter as the man child. What other object in space other than Jupiter would be in the womb of Virgo?? Is it a coincidence that the Rev 12 sign comes to pass around the 70-80 yr fig tree generation? NO. God moves whether you're in disbelief or not. God bless.

All I am saying is that the sign written: the virgin clothed with the sun, and the moon at her feet, and a crown of 12 stars over her head......this sign appears frequently. 

I am not going to get into what the wise men saw, Jupiter seeming to circle Regulus twice - that DOES include Jupiter: the KING planet, and Regulus, the King Star.  Rev. 12 does not mention that.  These events the wise men saw came BEFORE the night of His birth. 

11 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

You didn't answer my question. What was the sign if not the Rev 12 sign. You said it was "a sign".

You are the one that imagines it is a sign of something.  It was very unusual, so I too think it is a sign - perhaps a sign we are at the end - a sign quite as unusual as the 4 blood moons we saw.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

All I am saying is that the sign written: the virgin clothed with the sun, and the moon at her feet, and a crown of 12 stars over her head......this sign appears frequently. 

I am not going to get into what the wise men saw, Jupiter seeming to circle Regulus twice - that DOES include Jupiter: the KING planet, and Regulus, the King Star.  Rev. 12 does not mention that.  These events the wise men saw came BEFORE the night of His birth. 

The sun and moon does appear frequently, it's called the Feast of Trumpets, but Jupiter in the womb for 42 months does not happen frequently especially when the rest of the sign aligning when the woman gave birth on 9/23/17.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

You are the one that imagines it is a sign of something.  It was very unusual, so I too think it is a sign - perhaps a sign we are at the end - a sign quite as unusual as the 4 blood moons we saw.

So on 9/23/17 we witnessed a sign pointing to the end, but it wasn't the Rev 12 sign it was just "unusual". You do understand that this alignment will never happen again in Stellarium. We are the generation to witness the rapture and Dan 70th week. Wake up!

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

So on 9/23/17 we witnessed a sign pointing to the end, but it wasn't the Rev 12 sign it was just "unusual". You do understand that this alignment will never happen again in Stellarium. We are the generation to witness the rapture and Dan 70th week. Wake up!

It is written!

New International Version
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

I cannot find the four blood moons in any scripture, but I believe that was a sign - a sign we are close to the end.  The four planets all in a row while Virgo is clothed in the sun and the moon at her feet - another unusual sign. But no one happened to write about it in the bible. 

I agree we will witness these things.   These are just a sign of the END. The rapture may be the next prophesied event.  I am awake.

It seems now, you are changing your mind: that this sign you speak of so highly did not come at the midpoint as Rev. 12 would suggest, but it is only a sign we are near the end.  That I will buy. Are you ready to admit it does not fit exactly with Rev. 12?