Heb 13:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

By the way, considering the time Jupiter was in the womb, 42 months, this is just slightly over the normal time of human pregnancy. Again it would seem to point to Jesus' birth - not something that will happen in the midpoint of the 70th week.

This sign in Rev. 12 was seen exactly as written in Sept. 2 BC.

Edited by iamlamad

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

The sun and moon does appear frequently, it's called the Feast of Trumpets, but Jupiter in the womb for 42 months does not happen frequently especially when the rest of the sign aligning when the woman gave birth on 9/23/17.

I looked to see if Jupiter was in the womb in 2 BC. It was not. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is written!

New International Version
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

I cannot find the four blood moons in any scripture, but I believe that was a sign - a sign we are close to the end.  The four planets all in a row while Virgo is clothed in the sun and the moon at her feet - another unusual sign. But no one happened to write about it in the bible. 

I agree we will witness these things.   These are just a sign of the END. The rapture may be the next prophesied event.  I am awake.

It seems now, you are changing your mind: that this sign you speak of so highly did not come at the midpoint as Rev. 12 would suggest, but it is only a sign we are near the end.  That I will buy. Are you ready to admit it does not fit exactly with Rev. 12?

The four blood moons were definitely a sign, being that they landed on Jewish Holidays, also in 1948 and 1967. That was huge. John did write about the three other planets. Planets are stars iam. Leo only has 9 stars in its constellation. So how do you see Rev 12:1-5 coming to pass if not in constellation Virgo and Leo. There is only one constellation that represents a woman. Again, what we saw on 9/23/17 will never happen again especially with Jupiter in the womb for 42 months. No, you're not awake. Far from it.

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I looked to see if Jupiter was in the womb in 2 BC. It was not. 

Exactly my point. The four descriptions inside this alignment on 9/23/17 has only occurred once in 7000 yr and will never occur again.

4 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Exactly my point. The four descriptions inside this alignment on 9/23/17 has only occurred once in 7000 yr and will never occur again.

My point is, Rev.12 was to give a snapshot of what Virgo looked like when Jesus was born. IF....I said IF there is a secondary meaning, you may have found it.. but if so, WHAT IS IT?  It is written at the midpoint of the week. Will it be a sign of something that will happen at the midpoint of a FUTURE week? 

There are too many questions with no answers written. Therefore I mostly ignore it.  About the only verse we have is that the sun and moon are for SIGNS.  No such verse mentions planets that I know of.

4 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

The four blood moons were definitely a sign, being that they landed on Jewish Holidays, also in 1948 and 1967. That was huge. John did write about the three other planets. Planets are stars iam. Leo only has 9 stars in its constellation. So how do you see Rev 12:1-5 coming to pass if not in constellation Virgo and Leo. There is only one constellation that represents a woman. Again, what we saw on 9/23/17 will never happen again especially with Jupiter in the womb for 42 months. No, you're not awake. Far from it.

I have told you over and over, NO PART of Leo makes up the 12 stars in Virgo's crown. They are STARS, and they form an almost perfect circle. Each has a name or number. 

I agree with you it was unusual. Since this means so much to you, tell us what it is a sign OF?

45 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My point is, Rev.12 was to give a snapshot of what Virgo looked like when Jesus was born. IF....I said IF there is a secondary meaning, you may have found it.. but if so, WHAT IS IT?  It is written at the midpoint of the week. Will it be a sign of something that will happen at the midpoint of a FUTURE week? 

There are too many questions with no answers written. Therefore I mostly ignore it.  About the only verse we have is that the sun and moon are for SIGNS.  No such verse mentions planets that I know of.

What is it? Iam, the crown is not Virgo's body, the crown is above Virgo's head which is Leo. Rev 12:1 says the stars are on her head. Rev 12 is not midpoint, and the book of revelation is layered, not chronological. Twelve stars on who's head? Virgo's!!!!

Rev 12:1 1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 

I have told you over and over, NO PART of Leo makes up the 12 stars in Virgo's crown. They are STARS, and they form an almost perfect circle. Each has a name or number. 

I agree with you it was unusual. Since this means so much to you, tell us what it is a sign OF? 

Ok, so if constellation Leo doesn't make up the crown, then what constellation does?????

What is it a sign of? It's the Rev 12:1-5 Great Sign, and since the word harpazo is in Rev 12:5 and Rev 12:6-17 proceeds it, it is a sign referring to the soon coming rapture and Daniel's 70th week. God bless

22 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

What is it? Iam, the crown is not Virgo's body, the crown is above Virgo's head which is Leo. Rev 12:1 says the stars are on her head. Rev 12 is not midpoint, and the book of revelation is layered, not chronological. Twelve stars on who's head? Virgo's!!!!

Rev 12:1 1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 

Ok, so if constellation Leo doesn't make up the crown, then what constellation does?????

What is it a sign of? It's the Rev 12:1-5 Great Sign, and since the word harpazo is in Rev 12:5 and Rev 12:6-17 proceeds it, it is a sign referring to the soon coming rapture and Daniel's 70th week. God bless

So you disagree with everything - what's new?  Why don't you just look at some pictures?  Her crown of 12 stars is just above her head - almost a perfect circle. You have to move father away from Virgo to get to any star in Leo. Her crown is not ANY part of Leo. 

So you are WRONG in every point. What's new? 

Here are  the 12 stars in her crown:  

1.  Nu Virginis
2.  Zavijava
3.  Upsilon Leonis
4.  87 Leonis
5.  Phi Leonis
6.  61 Leonis
7.  58 Leonis
8.  59 Leonis
9.  Chi Leonis
10.  Iota Leonis
11.  Obega Virginis
12.  Xi Verginis

Edited by iamlamad

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

So you disagree with everything - what's new?  Why don't you just look at some pictures?  Her crown of 12 stars is just above her head - almost a perfect circle. You have to move father away from Virgo to get to any star in Leo. Her crown is not ANY part of Leo. 

So you are WRONG in every point. What's new? 

Here are  the 12 stars in her crown:  

1.  Nu Virginis
2.  Zavijava
3.  Upsilon Leonis
4.  87 Leonis
5.  Phi Leonis
6.  61 Leonis
7.  58 Leonis
8.  59 Leonis
9.  Chi Leonis
10.  Iota Leonis
11.  Obega Virginis
12.  Xi Verginis

Pay attentions kids, this is what deception looks like. Lesson#1, the body is not the head. ?

1.  Nu Virginis - In Virgo
2.  Zavijava - In Virgo

3.  Upsilon Leonis - In Leo
4.  87 Leonis - In Leo
5.  Phi Leonis - In Leo 
6.  61 Leonis - In Leo
7.  58 Leonis - In Leo
8.  59 Leonis - In Leo
9.  Chi Leonis - In Leo
10.  Iota Leonis - In Leo
11.  Omega Virginis - In Virgo
12.  Xi Virginis - In Virgo

23 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Pay attentions kids, this is what deception looks like. Lesson#1, the body is not the head. ?

1.  Nu Virginis - In Virgo
2.  Zavijava - In Virgo

3.  Upsilon Leonis - In Leo
4.  87 Leonis - In Leo
5.  Phi Leonis - In Leo 
6.  61 Leonis - In Leo
7.  58 Leonis - In Leo
8.  59 Leonis - In Leo
9.  Chi Leonis - In Leo
10.  Iota Leonis - In Leo
11.  Omega Virginis - In Virgo
12.  Xi Virginis - In Virgo

NU Virginis, HD128426, HIP71455. NU Virginis is a orange to red pulsating variable star that can be located in the constellation of Virgo. The description is based on the spectral class. NU Virginis is not part of the constellation but is within the borders of the constellation.  (https://www.universeguide.com/star/)

Zavijava (Beta Virginis) is a blue to white main sequence dwarf star that can be located in the constellation of Virgo. The description is based on the spectral class. Zavijava is not part of the constellation but is within the borders of the constellation. (https://www.universeguide.com/star/)

Omega Virginis is a red pulsating giant star that can be located in the constellation of Virgo. The description is based on the spectral class. Omega Virginis is not part of the constellation but is within the borders of the constellation. (https://www.universeguide.com/star/)

Some people never admit to being wrong. They never give up trying to disprove truth. 

Virgo_s Crown.jpg

Notice, none of the starts are actually inside Virgo. They picture a crown right where a crown should be: above her head.  you are not disagreeing with me; you are disagreeing with astronomers.

Edited by iamlamad