• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,582
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 7/17/2018 at 10:48 AM, Christine said:

Hello @Michael37,

Thank you for your continued interest.  It is significant I believe that this comes within, 'The book of the generations of Adam,'(Gen.5:1), here in Genesis chapter six, the chronology having brought us up to Noah and his sons, now takes us 'back' into the history of the generations of Adam, to Adam and Eve and the fact that daughters were born unto them (6:1). The word 'men' in verse one being 'the man Adam' as in Gen. 1:27 and 5:2. the Heb. word being 'Adam' denoting his origin, as being made from the (dust of the Adamah)  ground.

* There are apparently four Hebrew words translated man, representing him from four different points of view. (Adam, Ish, Enosh & Geber), Adam without the article denotes man or mankind in general, followed by a plural pronoun.  With the article, as in Gen. 6:3 and in 6:1, it denotes 'the man Adam', though rendered 'man' and 'men' by translators.  With the article 'eth' in addition to the article it is very emphatic, and means 'self', 'very', 'this same', 'this very': it's first occurrence is found in Genesis 2:7 :-

‘And the LORD God formed man 
of the dust of the ground, 
and breathed into his nostrils 
the breath of life; 
and man became 
a living soul.’

(Gen 2:7)  

* It is found also in Genesis 6:3 where the word, 'he,' gives the same emphatic emphasis upon the word (Adam), or 'the man Adam': as in 6:1 & 2 when reference is emphatically upon the words 'men' being, again, 'the man Adam'.

Thank you for your time and patience.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Shalom, Christine.

You people are so funny when it comes to Hebrew! "Aadaam," spelled "alef-dalet-meem," is indeed talking about the human race. When taken as the first man's name, the Hebrew usually adds the definite article, "ha-," producing "haa'Aadaam." The word is said to mean "ruddy," but that means "red (man)." Another man who had the same spelling for his nickname was "Edowm" or "Edom." "Edowm" also means "red (pottage)." The word for "ground" is "aadaamah," the feminine form as an abstract word, also meaning "red (earth)." Notice, too, that "haa'Aadaam" is applied to BOTH the man and his wife!

Genesis 5:1-2 (KJV)

1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name (shmaam) Adam, in the day when they were created.

Here, I'm using a single "a" as the "patach" vowel pointing (a - below the letter pronounced "ah" as in "Father") and the double "aa" as the "qamets" vowel pointing (a small T below the letter pronounced "aw" as in "saw"). I'm also representing the "alef" with an apostrophe (') in the middle of a word and I don't need it at the beginning of a word. Of course, a "dalet" is like our "D," and a "meem" is like our "M."

"Et" (or as you wrote "eth"), spelled "alef-tav," is NOT an article. It is untranslatable in English, but it means that the NEXT WORD is the direct object of the verb in that sentence.

"Iysh," pronounced "eesh" and spelled "alef-yod-shin," means "man" in the sense of "male." It can also mean "husband." The feminine form, "iyshah," is "woman" or "female" or "wife."

It is suggested that "iysh" is a shortened form of "enowsh," spelled "alef-nun-vav-shin." Stemming from "aanash" (meaning "weak; sickly"), "enowsh" means a "mortal."

"Geber" or rather "geVer" (it's a "vet" not a "bet"), means a "strong man," coming from "gaaVar" meaning "strength."

There's also "na`ar," spelled "nun-`ayin-reish," meaning a "youth" or a "young man" or a "lad," and ...

"zaaqeen," spelled "zayin-qof-nun sofit," meaning an "elder" or an "old man."

You're basically right about the pronouns reflecting the number and gender of the word; so, Genesis 6:1 cannot be referring to the original man, Aadaam, because, with or without the definite article, it uses the pronoun (with the laa- prefix meaning "to"), "laahem." This word means "to THEM," a plural pronoun!

Genesis 6:3 continues this usage: It also is followed by the same pronoun, "laahem!"

No, these verses are not talking about the original man, but about men in general, and the 120 years refers to the amount of time they have left before the Flood because of their outright SLAVERY of women to be their wives. They TOOK (forcibly) from these daughters of men as many as they chose and were PRAISED for doing it! They became HEROES, "MEN OF RENOWN!" THOSE were their sins, and God was done with it and them!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5

Thank you, @Retrobyter,

For explaining the Hebrew to me.  Though at risk of sounding stubborn and Intransigent I must stick with my understanding of this passage for the time being.

With respect, your last paragraph does not take into consideration that it was angelic beings who 'left their first estate' (Jude 1:6) and took wives of the sons of men, whose offspring became 'giants' and 'men of renown' (Gen.6:2,4). That was what caused such contamination of human-kind, and brought about the judgment of the flood. For only Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord, only he was found to be 'a just man and perfect in his generations'.

In Christ Jesus

Chris

Edited by Christine

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 7/17/2018 at 6:43 AM, Christine said:

Hello again, @Michael37,

Thank you for this further response, and for your recommendation.  I have done as you suggest, and yes the three that I referenced do say that mankind in general are in view in Genesis 6:3, and in two of them, the 120 years are considered to be the years remaining for man before God's judgment would fall, during which opportunity was given for repentance through the preaching of Noah. Interesting, and possible, but not conclusive.

Thank you again.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello Christine,

"the 120 years are considered to be the years remaining for man before God's judgment would fall, during which opportunity was given for repentance through the preaching of Noah". Not saying I'm correct, but this is my understanding of the scripture. One hundred and twenty years until the deluge. 

Noah only was found to be uncontaminated genealogically by that irruption, only he could be spoken of as, 'a just man and perfect in his generations'.

In my studies and view, and in our vernacular we might state it this way... Noah was a Godly man, his genealogy and DNA was not corrupted. He was one of the few who remained as God had created man. I can think of no other explanation about being perfect; as all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. We are not told, therefore we don't need to know, but I find it sort of odd that nothing at all is mentioned about Noah for the last 250 years of his life?

This gives rise to the question:  Luke 17:26 (KJV) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Why did Jesus pick this particular point in history, what was so different about this time of history than any other? Extreme and constant wickedness? We can pick out from the Bible many points, nations and peoples whose hearts were continually wicked and evil all the time. What was so different that Jesus pointed to this specific point in mankind history?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,158
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The length of time to flood of 120 years does not work because of narrative:

Gen 5:32

32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
KJV
We know by narrative that the sons were born before God communicated to Noah

Gen 6:8-13

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
KJV

note: The sons were born before God spoke to Noah:
Japheth was the oldest so at Noah 500th year he was born  Gen 5:32
Shem was born 2 years after   Gen 11:10
Ham was the youngest  Gen 9:24

God tells us Noah was 600 years old when the flood waters came upon the earth   Gen 7:6

the max time to build Ark could not be over 100 years and around eighty as guess more probable as sons would be able to help build....

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The length of time to flood of 120 years does not work because of narrative:Gen 5:32

32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
KJV
We know by narrative that the sons were born before God communicated to Noah

Gen 6:8-13

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
KJV

note: The sons were born before God spoke to Noah:
Japheth was the oldest so at Noah 500th year he was born  Gen 5:32
Shem was born 2 years after   Gen 11:10
Ham was the youngest  Gen 9:24

God tells us Noah was 600 years old when the flood waters came upon the earth   Gen 7:6

the max time to build Ark could not be over 100 years and around eighty as guess more probable as sons would be able to help build....

It works: there's a bit of jumping around in the narrative, but it all hangs together...

THE FLASHBACK TO EVENTS 120 YEARS BEFORE THE FLOOD

Gen 6:3
(3)  And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

THE FASTFORWARD 20 YEARS TO EVENTS WITHIN 100 YEARS BEFORE THE FLOOD 

Gen 6:10
(10)  And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. [Gen 5:32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.]

Gen 6:13
(13)  And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Gen 7:5-7
(5)  And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

THE FLOOD [120 years after Gen. 6:3]
(6)  And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
(7)  And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

AFTER THE FLOOD To Abram/Abraham Through Shem...

Gen 10:1
(1)  Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
Gen 10:21-24
(21)  Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
(22)  The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.
(23)  And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
(24)  And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
Gen 11:10-26
(10)  These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
(11)  And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
(12)  And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
(13)  And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
(14)  And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:
(15)  And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
(16)  And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:
(17)  And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters.
(18)  And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
(19)  And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.
(20)  And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
(21)  And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters.
(22)  And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
(23)  And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
(24)  And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:
(25)  And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters.
(26)  And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

My wife gets into the genealogies a bit so it's familiar territory. 

14 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello Christine,

"the 120 years are considered to be the years remaining for man before God's judgment would fall, during which opportunity was given for repentance through the preaching of Noah". Not saying I'm correct, but this is my understanding of the scripture. One hundred and twenty years until the deluge. 

Noah only was found to be uncontaminated genealogically by that irruption, only he could be spoken of as, 'a just man and perfect in his generations'.

In my studies and view, and in our vernacular we might state it this way... Noah was a Godly man, his genealogy and DNA was not corrupted. He was one of the few who remained as God had created man. I can think of no other explanation about being perfect; as all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. We are not told, therefore we don't need to know, but I find it sort of odd that nothing at all is mentioned about Noah for the last 250 years of his life?

This gives rise to the question:  Luke 17:26 (KJV) And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Why did Jesus pick this particular point in history, what was so different about this time of history than any other? Extreme and constant wickedness? We can pick out from the Bible many points, nations and peoples whose hearts were continually wicked and evil all the time. What was so different that Jesus pointed to this specific point in mankind history?

'And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.'(Gen 6:3)  

Hello @Dennis1209,

Thank you for your input, it is appreciated.

* It would seem to be the view of the majority that the 120 years refers to the time remaining to man before God's judgement falls, with the advent of the flood.  Yet I am not at all sure that this is so.

* The Scriptural record concerns the promised seed and it's preservation, doesn't it? The contamination of man by the angels that fell was Satan's attack upon the purpose of God concerning that promise of the seed of the woman made in Genesis 3:15; which heralded his own end also (Jude 1:6; 1 John 3:8) . It was imperative that the seed should survive, and Noah was the only one found to be just and 'perfect in his generations' (Gen.6:9), who could carry the seed forward through his son. Shem.

* The fact that nothing further is heard of Noah after the events immediately following the flood is simply because of the fact that it had no further bearing upon 'the seed', I believe: for that was God's purpose in recording the events of the Old Testament, as the basis of redemption, and the reconciliation of all things.

* I believe that 'Noah's day' is pointed out particularly in connection with the coming of the Lord because men will go on about their lives, marrying and being given in marriage etc., as usual (Luke 17:26,27); paying no regard to the warning notes being sounded by such as  Enoch (Jude 1:14), and Noah who preached in that day (1 Peter 3:19-20; 2 Peter 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6), and those who will sound the warning in the days leading up to the coming of the Lord's judgement in the 'day' to come.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,

Praise His Holy Name!

Chris

Edited by Christine

@enoob57 and @Michael37

Hello there,

Thank you for your contributions.  Interesting posts.  My thanks to your wife's genealogical input, Michael..   

Yet I must confess to being confused. I need to re-read both posts over again to see the object of each and the basis upon which your reasoning is based, before I can comment further.

Within God's love and grace.

May His Name be praised!

In Christ Jesus

Chris

2 hours ago, Christine said:

The Scriptural record concerns the promised seed and it's preservation, doesn't it?

Yes it does. Gen 3: 15, considered the 1st prophecy in the Bible.

The contamination of man by the angels that fell was Satan's attack upon the purpose of God concerning that promise of the seed of the woman made in Genesis 3:15; which heralded his own end also (Jude 1:6; 1 John 3:8)

I agree again. Satan tried to contaminate / destroy the blood line of Jesus on several occasions. One by trying to contaminate the genome, two by killing all the children to prevent His coming.

The fact that nothing further is heard of Noah after the events immediately following the flood is simply because of the fact that it had no further bearing upon 'the seed',

Didn't imply or say it did, just thought as a side note that was interesting.

I believe that 'Noah's day' is pointed out particularly in connection with the coming of the Lord because men will go on about their lives, marrying and being given in marriage etc., as usual (Luke 17:26,27); paying no regard to the warning notes being sounded by such as  Enoch (Jude 1:14), and Noah who preached in that day (1 Peter 3:19-20; 2 Peter 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6), and those who will sound the warning in the days leading up to the coming of the Lord's judgement in the 'day' to come.

Those conditions and the exact same thing can be said in the days of many of the prophets; the destruction, judgment and captivity of Judah and Israel, Sodom & Gomorrah, destruction of Jerusalem 586 B.C. & 70 A.D. etc. etc. 

So you're stating those same conditions (prosperous times, production, good outlook and economy, etc.) and warnings by Enoch and Noah in the antediluvian period, never reoccurred numerous times at many other points in history, and warned by the prophets of God's coming judgments?

No, I believe Jesus could have pointed to dozens of places in Hebrew / Jewish history where they were going about their lives as usual in sin, life is good, not repenting and being warned of the coming judgment of God by the prophets. Why did Jesus go all the way back a couple of thousand years in time and history to illustrate His meaning? There had to be and obvious marker, something totally different going on in the antediluvian period for Jesus to cite this example of about 2,000 years prior. 

Not to argue Christine, just my biblical reasoning and view. As in the days of Abraham and Lot, No. In the days of Sodom & Gomorrah, No. Matthew 24:37 (KJV) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes it does. Gen 3: 15, considered the 1st prophecy in the Bible.

I agree again. Satan tried to contaminate / destroy the blood line of Jesus on several occasions. One by trying to contaminate the genome, two by killing all the children to prevent His coming.

Didn't imply or say it did, just thought as a side note that was interesting.

Those conditions and the exact same thing can be said in the days of many of the prophets; the destruction, judgment and captivity of Judah and Israel, Sodom & Gomorrah, destruction of Jerusalem 586 B.C. & 70 A.D. etc. etc. 

So you're stating those same conditions (prosperous times, production, good outlook and economy, etc.) and warnings by Enoch and Noah in the antediluvian period, never reoccurred numerous times at many other points in history, and warned by the prophets of God's coming judgments?

No, I believe Jesus could have pointed to dozens of places in Hebrew / Jewish history where they were going about their lives as usual in sin, life is good, not repenting and being warned of the coming judgment of God by the prophets. Why did Jesus go all the way back a couple of thousand years in time and history to illustrate His meaning? There had to be and obvious marker, something totally different going on in the antediluvian period for Jesus to cite this example of about 2,000 years prior. 

Not to argue Christine, just my biblical reasoning and view. As in the days of Abraham and Lot, No. In the days of Sodom & Gomorrah, No. Matthew 24:37 (KJV) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 

Hi @Dennis1209,

Yes, I welcome your thoughts on these things, and understand why you should wonder about just what it was about Noah's day that made it the one illustration most suited to the condition of the days yet to come. The further thoughts I have had about this is that, firstly, both past and future times herald in a judgment which will destroy the world, it is not localized to any specific area, as in the case of God's recorded judgments related to Israel, and recorded in the Old Testament, but will be worldwide: the other being that the one thing that singles out Noah's day was the presence of the Nephilim, those offspring of angelic beings. who, like the sin prevalent at Sodom and Gomorah, left their natural state and entered into relationships with the daughters of men. That this activity was not limited to the time before the flood alone, is made clear in Genesis 6:4, with the words, 'and also after that':-

‘There were giants (Nephilim) in the earth 
in those days; and also after that
when the sons of God
(angelic beings called 'sons of God', because created by God, so called to distinguish them from 'the daughters of men')
came in unto the daughters of men, 
and they bare children to them, 
the same became mighty men 
which were of old, men of renown.’

(Gen 6:4)  

* We know that in the days prior to the final judgment there will be demonic activity among mankind.  The end of this age is marked by Paul in 2 Timothy 4:1-8 as 'perilous'.

‘This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, 
covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, 
disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, 
trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, 
despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, 
lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: 
from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, a
nd lead captive silly women laden with sins, 
led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, 
so do these also resist the truth: 
men of corrupt minds, 
reprobate concerning the faith.’

(2 Tim. 3:1-8)  

* I have thought concerning the effect of drug abuse in this present day, that it opens up the mind to the influence of demonic forces. Yet we also know that the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked, and that he is drawn away by the lusts of his own heart and enticed.  The enemy is within.

These, are just my thoughts, Dennis.

May God be glorified, His Name uplifted.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Edited by Christine

4 hours ago, Christine said:

Hi @Dennis1209,

Yes, I welcome your thoughts on these things, and understand why you should wonder about just what it was about Noah's day that made it the one illustration most suited to the condition of the days yet to come. The further thoughts I have had about this is that, firstly, both past and future times herald in a judgment which will destroy the world, it is not localized to any specific area, as in the case of God's recorded judgments related to Israel, and recorded in the Old Testament, but will be worldwide: the other being that the one thing that singles out Noah's day was the presence of the Nephilim, those offspring of angelic beings. who, like the sin prevalent at Sodom and Gomorah, left their natural state and entered into relationships with the daughters of men. That this activity was not limited to the time before the flood alone, is made clear in Genesis 6:4, with the words, 'and also after that':-

‘There were giants (Nephilim) in the earth 
in those days; and also after that
when the sons of God
(angelic beings called 'sons of God', because created by God, so called to distinguish them from 'the daughters of men')
came in unto the daughters of men, 
and they bare children to them, 
the same became mighty men 
which were of old, men of renown.’

(Gen 6:4)  

* We know that in the days prior to the final judgment there will be demonic activity among mankind.  The end of this age is marked by Paul in 2 Timothy 4:1-8 as 'perilous'.

‘This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, 
covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, 
disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, 
trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, 
despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, 
lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: 
from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, a
nd lead captive silly women laden with sins, 
led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, 
so do these also resist the truth: 
men of corrupt minds, 
reprobate concerning the faith.’

(2 Tim. 3:1-8)  

* I have thought concerning the effect of drug abuse in this present day, that it opens up the mind to the influence of demonic forces. Yet we also know that the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked, and that he is drawn away by the lusts of his own heart and enticed.  The enemy is within.

These, are just my thoughts, Dennis.

May God be glorified, His Name uplifted.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hi Again,

OK, now we're getting down to the brass tacks, the direction I was heading. My study and belief coincides with your own, I think there will be another incursion / introduction of some form of hybrid evil angelic being. Signs and wonders: If we are living in the end of the last days before Jesus return, we should be witnessing something indicating what that could be? Are we?

This extraterrestrial phenomenon and UFO stuff has been going on for some time now and has been officially suppressed by most government, save Canada and a couple of other countries. There's just too much evidence, video and testimony from thousands reputable people from presidents to astronauts to government officials to police officers. The Vatican has spent tens of millions searching for ET on Mt. Graham, Arizona, and making statements and claims that raise the hair on the back of my neck raise up. 

Not to mention all the TV, movie and documentaries the last couple of decades that seem to be conditioning us for something coming? Now we have the US Government releasing former top secret videos of our fighter jets chasing UFO craft and many other incidents right now. Why, and why now? No one with reasonable intelligence looking at all the facts can deny something extraordinary is going on. The secular world claims we are being visited by E.T.'s, but they and their craft don't abide by God's laws of our physical universe. Therefore one has to reason by process of elimination, it has to be the dimensional / spiritual realm. 

I won't get into details, but are you familiar with Fatima and all the appearances of Mary around the globe witnessed by tens of thousands, and the RCC involvement? That's bizarre, deceptive and indicative of signs and wonders and the age we live.

One last thing I find interesting in the Bible. Have you ever done a search on "unclean spirits" and "evil spirits?" You'll find a definite dividing line, Noah's flood. Same with idle worship, little god's, Greek / Roman mythology and the so called "hero's of old." 

This probably sounds far fetched, but using secular human reasoning and hungry for an answer. What better believable explanation would there be to explain away tens of millions of people that suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth all at once? And the rise of the antichrist to have all the answers.

Yeah I know, I'm one sandwich short of a picnic.